Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

where it vanished?? (Page 3)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Actually when he asked to dadi I was thinking that Maan shld be clever enough to know that where she wld be......... but its CVs they just want to create a scene out of scene that's why...........but Sanjh I m not bother abt these lil bloopers coz Maaneet did extraordinary job and we can over seen these mistakes just for their hard work..........As 've done to many blunders in the past.........and Sanjh after all its our Indian serial in which if we start thinking abt these bloopers we won't be able to watch any serial............LOL 

ghsp 's cv gonna make records of bloopers soonLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Yaar Sanjh when have the CV's ever done anything logical, they day they take care of such details then we'll have no complaints against them.

But great catch dear, you really are very observant, iss bare mein toh maine socha hi nahinBig smile

saanjh11

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hmmmm
So I have the answer 
I have the answer.

Actually When Maan got up the next day, he didn't find Geet on the bed.
So, He became worried and didn't wait to get to the hall by stairs. He just came out of his room and jumped from there. So, he landed before dadi and didn't get time to look into the baby's room as he didn't cross it even.
You never know. he is Maan Singh Khurana.ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3saanjh11

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

if u want me to sleep peacefully answer my ques-

when maneet returned from hospital while going from hall to bedroom they came across baby's room.

precap-maan realising geet not in bedroom he runs to daadi and later finds geet sitting in baby's room.

now ques is when maan ran from bedroom to hall toh baby room kaha shift ho gaya tha ???? 

answer me and if u can't toh maan lo ghsp cv is most intelligent creatures in this whole world and bow down for them.
It was from Door to baby room and then Hall and then Bedroom , now from Bedroom to hal then Baby room, see behind the baby room it is the place or way which goes out to the door and outhouse where maan did taichi this time and where he caught Geet taking hot water......haaaa I am actually explaining.

saanjh11

gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
saanjh ye sab tum hi observe kar sakti ho...Winkgreat cv s kuch bhi pesh kar sakte hai hamare liye.Tongue ok i want to say you something ,you are too good.Smile i really like you.Big smile tumhe koyi bhi na pasand nahi kar sakte.tum kabhi bhi kisi ko hurt nahi kiya,Smile kisi ki feelings ko hurt nahi kiya.Smilenaahi kisi ki side liya Wink,i mean ,na GC na DDWink .you are the true maneetian.Big smile 

saanjh11

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Sanjh....everything keeps changing in KM....  so may be baby's room shifted for a while nearby  the outhouse for Dev's entry...kuch bhi possible hai......Wink

drdee142saanjh11

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Sanjh....everything keeps changing in KM....  so may be baby's room shifted for a while nearby  the outhouse for Dev's entry...kuch bhi possible hai......Wink

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Bobby you are hilarious ROFLROFLROFL

Shas3saanjh11

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Hmmmm
So I have the answer 
I have the answer.

Actually When Maan got up the next day, he didn't find Geet on the bed.
So, He became worried and didn't wait to get to the hall by stairs. He just came out of his room and jumped from there. So, he landed before dadi and didn't get time to look into the baby's room as he didn't cross it even.
You never know. he is Maan Singh Khurana.ROFLROFLROFL
Strong possibility. Agree LOL

Shas3saanjh11

Go to top