Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

where it vanished?? (Page 2)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by macho_muffin

see sanjh when maan ran from bedroom to hall, the baby room temporarily become the bathroom cuz cvs didn't wanna show it and then ofcourse, with their superpowers when they felt likr bringing it into view, it turned into the baby room againLOL
or may be sukkdi haddi dev barred the viewLOL 
could be cuz waisey bhi paas konse koi naukri hainLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Sanjh,
If you want to sleep after getting answers for this nonstop nonsense of cvs, then u will be blessed with only
sleepless nights as long as GHSP is on air. So if you dont want to get dark circles around ur beautiful eyes, don't try to get answers for these everlasting mysteries yaar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chelsha

Hey Sanjh,
If you want to sleep after getting answers for this nonstop nonsense of cvs, then u will be blessed with only
sleepless nights as long as GHSP is on air. So if you dont want to get dark circles around ur beautiful eyes, don't try to get answers for these everlasting mysteries yaar.
wow how u knew abt my eyes squint hui toLOL
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=maan-and-geet]CVs to supper hain... kuch bhi kar sakte hain.... MC ke Baad itne soft toys mein invest kya.... phir room ka location apni convenience ke hisaab se badal diya..... CVs to kuch bhi kar sakte hain
[/QUOTE]thats why they drowned their own ship LOL
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

see sanjh when maan ran from bedroom to hall, the baby room temporarily become the bathroom cuz cvs didn't wanna show it and then ofcourse, with their superpowers when they felt likr bringing it into view, it turned into the baby room againLOL
or may be sukkdi haddi dev barred the viewLOL 
could be cuz waisey bhi paas konse koi naukri hainLOL
gaziabad kab jayege aalam panahLOL
tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Actually when he asked to dadi I was thinking that Maan shld be clever enough to know that where she wld be......... but its CVs they just want to create a scene out of scene that's why...........but Sanjh I m not bother abt these lil bloopers coz Maaneet did extraordinary job and we can over seen these mistakes just for their hard work..........As 've done to many blunders in the past.........and Sanjh after all its our Indian serial in which if we start thinking abt these bloopers we won't be able to watch any serial............LOL 

saanjh11

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Hey Sanjh,
<font size="4">wow how u knew abt my eyes squint hui toLOL</font>

Such a sharp observer-having squint eyes! Na Na babe. May be the CVs have the squint eyes! Thats why they are making these blunders. LOL
Ha ha ha.... Ureka......Atlast i found out the answer for ur question yaar! Now you can sleep well! Big smile

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Hey Sanjh,
<font size="4">wow how u knew abt my eyes squint hui toLOL</font>

Such a sharp observer-having squint eyes! Na Na babe. May be the CVs have the squint eyes! Thats why they are making these blunders. LOL
Ha ha ha.... Ureka......Atlast i found out the answer for ur question yaar! Now you can sleep well! Big smile
thank u now me to gonna sleep

Go to top