India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

rmj written update 14/03/2011 (Page 2)

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
awesome update sweetie, Anu should clear up with his family that he has no problem with financing the marriage but rather has doubts about Hetal future with a greedy family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Lovely update.

sherma

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I like the storyline very much.  India should have changed by now, but I have heard it has not changed for lots of people.  It is a shame the ladies in Gandhi family do not think they should ask if Hetal likes the boy.  These ladies I am sure has some education but what a pathetic way of thinking when it comes to their daughter's wedding.

The ladies think money drops form a golden tree which is just above their head,  and only Anukalp earns.  It is good Mona thinks Hetal does not like the boy, and Anu thinks the boys family is greedy.
It would have been better if Monalp would be thinking the same combined way.  I did not like Anukalp's character when he asks Mona to take some more spites from the older ladies(Baa, Phui+Bharati).

Edited by beetaurus - 15 March 2011 at 1:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallieshermaInfofan

Rama_naik Groupbie
Rama_naik
Rama_naik

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
good

sherma

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update. I did not look at the episode last night as I was taken up looking at teh cricket and also what is happening in Japan. However, from the update, I think Anukalp and Mona should work together here to save Hetal. They should let Baa, Bua and barti know that if Hetal is not happy with the marriage then there is no need to pursue it and also a family that demands so much dowry is not worth it. What sort of Doctor is he that he is greedy for wealth. I thought that he should be wealthy enough to just need Hetal and not wealth along with her.

I only hope that someone finds out about Hetal and Karan soon and do not let us witness another wedding like Mona and Anukalp. We need a more happier occasion where all can agree and celebrate together rather than fighting with each other.

sherma

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !

sherma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index