Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN Destined2Love487-LovelyNoteBySaryInRed-Pg2 (Page 27)

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Trish-

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by -Trish-

@Pari You are no less hah..You're siggies and avi's are toooo good!!

LOL m just learning need to goo toooo far LOL!
M just starter or something lol!
And Chutki is far better than me she is so young and still OMG!
LOL and u r no less too! I loved ur and Anku's combined FF thingy in the AT OMG i used to love reading those <33
Reaaalllyyy learner ?? Pleaaseee you're good at siggies now!!
Oh yeeaaahhh...I remember..I and Anku used write on the AT..It  was fun man..

Ya lol there are ppl faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than me LOL compared to them i m just 0.1% LOL but ya i have improved compared to the first ones and i agree to that LOL wen i look back at my 1st shop m like is this my shop LMAO!
LOL i used to love those..they were sooo nice LOL i used to be waiting for u guys to come!
LOL y dnt u guys start it again..?LOL

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 13137

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

@Chutki
LOL but they deserve a forum <3
They are amazing LOL and i never knew u knw to make soo awesome quotes <33 if i knew i wud have asked u some for my sigs i keep hunting everywhere for stuffs LOL!

Embarrassed
You can tell me how many u want and the subject and I will PM you as soon as possible..i did that for mirchi...

@naazu dii..will 5 do??
DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Joined: 08 July 2008
Posts: 29092

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@Amal No No and Pari is right you should make a shop there seriously..and you're not alone we'll comment there every time you post stuff..saachi.. :))..
@Pari Yeaahh Sher-O-Shayaari is the right place!!
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arluver4life

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by -Trish-

@Pari You are no less hah..You're siggies and avi's are toooo good!!

LOL m just learning need to goo toooo far LOL!
M just starter or something lol!
And Chutki is far better than me she is so young and still OMG!
LOL and u r no less too! I loved ur and Anku's combined FF thingy in the AT OMG i used to love reading those <33

I AM DEFO NOT AGREEING TO THAT!!!!!!Angry

I have a whole folder filles with yours, mirchis, naazu dii, sahar diis, anu diis siggies and avis...so just dont tll that..You have no clue how much I adore you avis...

LOL u have to!  u knw i started with this sig stuff wen i was 15 lol actually 16! then lol so it took soo long for me to learn actually a yr LOL! Then i made and u being so young u make sooo awesome quotes Gawd LOL they are all die for <33 
Aww lol thats really sweet of u to save my works thanks <33
DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Joined: 08 July 2008
Posts: 29092

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..


Ya lol there are ppl faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than me LOL compared to them i m just 0.1% LOL but ya i have improved compared to the first ones and i agree to that LOL wen i look back at my 1st shop m like is this my shop LMAO!
LOL i used to love those..they were sooo nice LOL i used to be waiting for u guys to come!
LOL y dnt u guys start it again..?LOL
Sabko aisa hota hai just yesterday I was reading one of my olddddd FF which is abandoned ofcourse and I was like I wrote this crap !! What was I even thinking while writing this!!
We are planning to actually after my boards and after Anku's ejjams..We'll decide a theme and then write..I'll PM you for sure Big smile


Edited by -Trish- - 15 March 2011 at 10:53am
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arluver4life

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

@Chutki
LOL but they deserve a forum <3
They are amazing LOL and i never knew u knw to make soo awesome quotes <33 if i knew i wud have asked u some for my sigs i keep hunting everywhere for stuffs LOL!

Embarrassed
You can tell me how many u want and the subject and I will PM you as soon as possible..i did that for mirchi...

@naazu dii..will 5 do??

LOL ok then i will tell u weneva i need i will max need it for JJ..i m gonna mke some out of that Kalazone ones saree! so need it for that will let u knw abt it on 26th.. Ok..?
DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Joined: 08 July 2008
Posts: 29092

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by arluver4life

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

@Chutki
LOL but they deserve a forum <3
They are amazing LOL and i never knew u knw to make soo awesome quotes <33 if i knew i wud have asked u some for my sigs i keep hunting everywhere for stuffs LOL!

Embarrassed
You can tell me how many u want and the subject and I will PM you as soon as possible..i did that for mirchi...

@naazu dii..will 5 do??

LOL ok then i will tell u weneva i need i will max need it for JJ..i m gonna mke some out of that Kalazone ones saree! so need it for that will let u knw abt it on 26th.. Ok..?
PM me your shop link please.. Embarrassed
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 13137

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@trish dii and niyu dii...u guys are soo serious abt this shop thingy????????Shocked..But where will I gooo???ROFL..I am soo quote-homelessROFL

I know you guys will comment..Embarrassed..I can see it from the current post..after each update ppl cum and support..its so sweet of u guys..


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KaJen GR8 Interview.CheckPg15/16/17forPics;

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: Dhw@ni   Replies: 424   Views: 48981

Dhw@ni 424 48981 27 July 2011 at 10:14am by swashbuckling
Counting Loyal KaJen fans(124) cmon KJians!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: exquisite.   Replies: 236   Views: 14152

exquisite. 236 14152 27 July 2011 at 3:00am by U_R_Beautiful
KaJen and KaJen

Author: xogopi1022   Replies: 7   Views: 2890

xogopi1022 7 2890 18 November 2010 at 10:16pm by Sw33t_Poison
KaJen!!! KaJen!!! KaJen!!!

Author: exquisite.   Replies: 6   Views: 6056

exquisite. 6 6056 16 March 2010 at 4:12am by *Shruti*
KaJen's chemistry..(kajen fans)

Author: -Hoor-   Replies: 3   Views: 3505

-Hoor- 3 3505 18 April 2009 at 6:01am by -Hoor-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index