Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN Destined2Love487-LovelyNoteBySaryInRed-Pg2 (Page 2)

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUYS <333 Finally I am editing :| I know aaj suraj kahan se nikla jo Sary isn't being laaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjy that reminds me yeeeeh lazzzy lazzzy laazzzy lamhe tehe Rani was good but movie was so crap :| (Mehaki disagrees! *SHE IS MAKING ME WRITE IT*) I expected better from Saif and Rani :S AM I GETTING DISTRACTED? Yes OK FOCUS SAHAR FOCUS! SO where was I? Why am I making this post? OH OH OH yeh I know we are soon gonna be celebrating 500 thread soon :D

So like here is the deal around 490th thread I will come on during diff times of the day to make sure I catch everyone :) THEN I will ask bunch of RANDOM KaJen related question!  EACH question will have a dollar amount attached to it! Basically who ever answers FIRST and CORRECTLY will earn that much money! At the end, all the slaves will be put on sale and all of you people who want to buy a slave will pm ME with the amount of money you have :D And if no one bids on them higher than you then you are the OWNER! You can make them do anything! BE MEAN BE NASTY because this is the ONLY chance you will get to get back at the slaves for yelling at you or pissing you off :P ALSO the BEST Slave-Owner Jodi will be put in to the HALL OF FAME and WORST will be put into HALL OF SHAME :D Sounds good?! If you have any questions or concerns pm me :D

Edited by Preeti_285 - 15 March 2011 at 2:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-Samiyah258SweetAddiction.abhi_12jesss.Niyu-swashbucklinganitamalikMehak_Luvs_Rani

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Congrats!!!

but do NOT post here until previous AT has completed 150 pages : ) Thanks! x

Next Thread Link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638042

Edited by Preeti_285 - 15 March 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-Samiyah258jesss.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
NOTE - (READ OR ELSE I WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR DREAMS ALONG WITH RM)

HI HELLO SALAM NAMASTE :D YOU ALL BETTER READ THIS NOTE! It ain't about a SILLY game or celebration SO TUNE IN NOW OR FACE MY WRATH! HAVE you noticed HOW FREAKING BLESSED WE ARE? We might have to WORK HARD for things BUT in the END we ALWAYS achieve our GOALS! EXAMPLES - Bringing Jen back in DMG! Bringing KSG back in DMG! MAKING SURE AR happen in the END of DMG! DID WE MAKE ALL THE THINGS LISTED HAPPEN? YES YES YES WE DID! HOW? BY WORKING OUR BUTTS OFF! WE MADE IT ALL HAPPEN! What do we get in return - SENSE of PRIDE, SATISFACTION (WHICH NOT A LOT OF PPL CAN SAY) ALSO have you noticed we get so many PERSONALIZED goodies from KAJEN themselves! HOW MANY ATS can say they got FOUR MSGS for their AT from their JODI? NONE I am sure! SO if you want all this to CONTINUE and keep ENJOYING being the most blessed AT MASHALLAH WE NEED YOU ALL TO DO US A FAVOR! We all here DO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for this AT and KaJen and DMG BUT believe it or not we can't do everything OURSELVES and let you all ENJOY the results :) SO FREAKING BUCK UP AND HEAR US OUT when we ASK FOR SOMETHING! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP BEING LAZY FOR GODS SAKE! AND if you don't CARE then you know what EVERYTHING that we HAVE planned for 500th AT IS GONNA BE CANCELLED :) NOT just the AUCTION you know WE HAVE a surprise but I don't think anyone IS WORTHY OF IT! So I mma DELETE IT from my comp and make all the other CMs DELETE IT TOO or I burn their LTs and NO ONE will get the SURPRISE and the AT can SHUT down for all I care :) OH ACTUALLY I KNOW all the Thread Makers' passwords I mma change their passwords and not LET ANYONE MAKE A KAJEN AT! IF THIS SCARED YOU and MADE you say GOD SAHAR IS A KAMEENI GOOD -________- NOW HELP US if you want this thread to KEEP going the WAY IT IS! First OFF FREAKING MAIL STARONE FOR DMG 3 with KaJen TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST ME there is A REASON WE ARE SAYING THIS A REAAAASON! SECONDLY PM Mehak (username -  mehak_luvs_rani) AND TELL HER YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP in the KaJen RELATED project! She will INSTRUCT you what to do next! NOW go on DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

PS I don't care if I was too rude cos honestly WE DO A LOT OF THIS AT so it won't hurt for you all to get ACTIVE and help us! It's 4:15am and I have lost all PATIENCE with the members of this AT! OH and I know I could have been SWEEEEEEEEEEET and said this nicely but I CANT be fake and be all motherly towards you all and go beta KAJEN chahiye na baby ko toh mail karo! SO deal with my cranky and mean self :D THATS IT BTW why are YOU STILL READING THIS?? Kaha na maine GO MAIL and PM MEHAK GAAAAAAAAAAAWD -_-

Edited by -Sary- - 15 March 2011 at 2:25am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21TheMelody.Sienna..cute_n_sweetawarapan.nik_sweetpoisonPreeti_ar_kjpurpleekajenianNiyu-abhi_12jesss.Mona1993rahmona_pakswe-tehreem-Samiyah258SweetAddiction.-Euphoria-DigitalFortressNomaa.gia.khanIshaqzaadiMehak_Luvs_Rani-CandyFloss-anitamalikDivineDreams.-Moni-_Oishi_-Anku-swashbucklingblessing-beautysjain

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Congoooooo!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarman

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged