Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 14 March 2011 (Page 6)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

Srush''''..my heart does go out for you, with all this over dose of MR, tasha scenes by the end of the week you will be left with only your favourites WinkWink"suds, seema and kala". OK! Ok! Sorry'..couldn't help myself.

VijiCry...what did I ever do to youOuchLOL...anyways...Dost dost na rahaCry.LOL...
Well ...koi baat nahi...LOLjust hoping that your hubby has arrived home safe and sound...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66chithoo-Carrie-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Great update, Zuby!Hug

What an awesome epi it was. And I have a feeling that we are going to get such action filled epis for the whole of this week now! YaaayyyyParty First Bhola, next Ranga, then Chaskar and finally Suds and Kala!!!! Can't wait!Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanane

Thank you so much Smile
You are welcomeSmile Long time no see dear?
ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed and beautifully written update.

Yesterday's episode was Dutta all the way. Mishal was brilliant, as usual.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Srushti-][QUOTE=ZubyDutta][QUOTE=-Srushti-]Zuby...I hate youTongue...Why do you get such dhansu epi to update and I get rammed on my face with the ETOuchLOL...Anyways...Pooji is damn right...you must have broken your brand new bed na...Dhansu epi...your PS...sorry sorry kaan pakdooing!!! your Dear Patil Saab was in full too mood yesterday...pehle marta tha junoon se ...ab marunga sukun se....Siti bajao dialogue yaara....Clap

Arey!Srush darling mera yeh last update tha.Ab toh tu hi jamkar barsegi forum pe.Clap Jee chahe utna DSP milenge tujhe hiLOL Loot le ho sake jitnaWink
Ab dobaara PS bolegi na main waapas hi nahi aaoongi dekh leCry.PS hum sabka dushman hai.Aur Saab hum sabke dulaare hainEmbarrassedBig smile

oh...I thought you were there till wed/..but am not doing updates todayConfused...am I supposed to??? I dont know...well will ask Shabz... may be since Swati (Divya) is back she might be doing it...by the way what do you mean wapas nahi aaoongiOuch...tu dekh tu wapas nahi ayegi to mein bhi nahi aayegi (See Zuby...Saare forum wale khush ho gaye ye khushkhabari sunkeLOL)
I too wanted to stay on till wednesday but since Swati is back I had to hand over the update job. Since Swati is the regular updater for Tue/Wed it is her turn today. Tu thursday ko ayegi lekin main miss karoongi uss dinOuch Koi nahi I'll catch up once I return.

-Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Great update, Zuby!Hug

What an awesome epi it was. And I have a feeling that we are going to get such action filled epis for the whole of this week now! YaaayyyyParty First Bhola, next Ranga, then Chaskar and finally Suds and Kala!!!! Can't wait!Dancing
Thank you,CrystalBig smile I too think it will be two down this week itself.Chaskar & Ranga.Suds/Kala will have a very long drawn out battle seems to me.

Crystal29

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for the detailed and beautifully written update.

Yesterday's episode was Dutta all the way. Mishal was brilliant, as usual.
You are welcome Ivy & thanks for the lovely comments.Smile
How I wish all episodes were like yesterday's.Dutta all the wayEmbarrassed

ivy_11

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by chithoo

Srush''''..my heart does go out for you, with all this over dose of MR, tasha scenes by the end of the week you will be left with only your favourites WinkWink"suds, seema and kala". OK! Ok! Sorry'..couldn't help myself.

VijiCry...what did I ever do to youOuchLOL...anyways...Dost dost na rahaCry.LOL...
Well ...koi baat nahi...LOLjust hoping that your hubby has arrived home safe and sound...Big smile
areySmile mera jaanu, bhura maan gayi. TongueTongueaaja jappi pa lehHugHugdosti pakkiBig smileBig smile
i was only feeling bad for you babes - having to put up with all the goons in LTLLOLLOL

yes hubby dearest is back and gone to work, that is why i am in full swing. said something about going back to japanCryCry after a week and i said NOOOOOOOO. nakku vahini jaisi himmat nahin hain mere paas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie--Srushti-

Go to top