Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 14 March 2011 (Page 3)

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Post cannot be quoted.

Zuby!

Hai, hai what a great episode coupled with an even more apt rendition of the same.Thumbs UpThumbs Up Too good to be true, still pinchingPinch myself to see why the sudden mercy on us - showering of Duttagiri on us that too all in one dayDancingDancing……………….PRAYERS ANSWERED!!!!!!!!

Srush…………..my heart does go out for you, with all this over dose of MR, tasha scenes by the end of the week you will be left with only your favourites WinkWink"suds, seema and kala". OK! Ok! Sorry…..couldn't help myself.

I am at a loss of words and don't know where to begin, I think MR can do that to anyone with his acting…..bolti bandh!Day Dreaming

Never seen a man who can convey a million things with his expressions and just a few words, for example "jee Bholaji" and what can I say about the nonchalant "man kiya" ClapClap(on stopping bhola on his tracks) TOOOOOOOOO GOOD. As somebody said earlier, wonder why this guy was not even nominated in the best actor category….maybe they felt it would be an insult to him to be even mentioned along with those novices.

Moving on, yes Zuby you were spot on about his performance when naku feeds him, especially the scene before that when she applied the tilak was even more as she went straight for his forehead still he did not flinch or bat an eyelid until he felt her touch……….mmmmmmm maha impressive.StarStar

The last 10 mins or so was mind blowing, his taunting "nada bandne ki akkal (hear the stress on that word) nahi hai.." to bhola; just letting him know what he (and the likes of him) is playing with here……………WOW moment of the day.ClapClapStarStarThumbs UpThumbs Up

Simply superb episode with great emotions by one and all, plusses FULL ON DUTTA, tender tasha scenes, icing on the cake "Yippy!" no seema….and her "I want data" lament. Bappa ne hamari sun lee........Big smileBig smile

P.S. By the way you perverts, they were talking about gajar ka halwa and nothing else….have u not noticed they both are a little lacking in that area!!!! Ha ha ha! But i have to admit that naughty smile was too good. And yes before i forget i would also like to see our "chul buli naku" soon and get rid of "aunty nakku", ShockedShockedwhat's with that pallu over the shoulder...Datta ne bola AS ki yaad dilayee tho......this is too much naku....itna literally mat le na.

waiting for tomorrow. bye gals and dream on, bappa seems to be hearing our wishes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Carrie-Warda.-Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@Desigirl
You are welcomeSmile Awesome is rightClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Dancing
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey ZubyHug
Mubarak ho dearParty,ur Sher is backCool & howClapClapClap

Hi PoojiHug Haan yaar! Sher is back with the bang!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
The entire episode belonged to DSP.i just couldn't take my eyes off himEmbarrassed
Right from taking Tanaji's wife's harsh words patiently  till the last chilling words he spoke to Bhola,he was in total control of his emotions.
The resolve,the love ,the anger ,the scrcasm -everything shouted DSP.
The tasha scene was amazing & yet again a treat to watch.I loved the slight fear & hesitancy in Nakku .On the other hand ,i loved how Dutta tried to calm Nakku's fear & that naughtiness about sweet,well it gave me same thought which u expressed in wordsBlushing,yahan par kaunse sweet ki baat ho rahi thi Wink.
He once again proved today as to why he is loved & respected by his people.He is a born leader,even though his momentary physical defect doesn't stop him from doing what is principlely correct.Clap
I was clapping & whistling like an idiot when he was taunting Bhola.LOL

Bhola ki kya band bajaayi.!Wah!Wah!ClapClapClap Each word spoken was dripping in love, emotion, sarcasm as the situation demanded."Muah" Truly a seetiyon taaliyon wala episode.WinkBig smile
The fight sequence was shot very wellClap
What should i say about MR.He is amazingStar.I am at loss of words when it comes to his acting skills.The way his face speaks or the way he bends his neck slightly or the way he modulates his voice-the guy is a born starClapThumbs Up

He should have been born in Hollywood, PoojiStarStarStar Truly a born actor Clap
I am sure ur new bed also must have broken  & u are in need for another oneWinkLOL
I guess u better ask ur Patilsaab to provide u with constant supply of new bedsTongue

I can't tell how I felt seeing him beat up Bhola & gang Dancing Thanks so much for such a lamba analysis.Love you.Hug
Lots of love & hugsHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Warda.

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
@LadyMacbeth

Thank u Lady!Embarrassed Lovely commentsSmile
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

@Kirran @Sia

Thanks for ur lovely comments, galsEmbarrassed
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

@Warda

\Thanks Warda Sweetie for such lovely comments.Makes me very happy you enjoy my updates so much.EmbarrassedBut not my doing at all.The episode was such a dil khush karnewala. True as you said, totally paisa wasool episode.Clap
Bhola seemed a miniature Suds to meLOL

Me too was a bit anguished over the woman's comments on D's blindness. Don't know how long that will last.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Warda.

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

@Yuvika

You are welcome,YuvikaSmile Bhola looked Suds ka chelaLOL Nakku was truly a kaakubai yesterdayConfused What's with such a poor method of draping the saree.

Edited by ZubyDutta - 15 March 2011 at 2:08am

mozart66

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

@prncz

Thanks a ton for such lovely lovely comments.Hug
Both MR & DSP were competing with each other.Don't  know who is better than the other. I was totally mesmerised by their actDay Dreaming

Eagerly waiting for toniteDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

mozart66

Go to top