Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 14 March 2011 (Page 2)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Hi Zuby thansk for the update  .. so beautifully penned .. i read it at work and couldnt wait to reach hme to watch the episode ,,i just watched VOW Tongue
 "d will kick your ass so hard u will really feel like adonkey ROFL that was gud ,
so true MR acting is sooo amazing  ,," like a true visualy disabled persom does not flinch or blink at mv's appraoching hand near his face "  Clap 
junior bandar LOL  and he got to know bandar kaun and sher kaun ROFL  kyon ab samjhe chotte bandar ...ROFL  looks like tmrw bandar changes team and is bringing ranga on knife point in he village ,,, sher ka karamat hua hoga ,,waiting to seee wht haappend at ranga 's and did chaskar meet on way back ,, in that case chaskar\s end probably will be tday after ....but in any case ..the show moved at a lovely pace today ... and fullon of dutta  ,,,, this was one episiode watching oveer and over again...
  no strawberry choco dreams for me....Winki will be mrdutta land Tongue

Hi preety_219  ,  i totally agree "He once again proved today as to why he is loved & respected by his people.He is a born leader,even though his momentary physical defect doesn't stop him from doing what is principlely correct "

Mr's acting today was just amazing we got to see the angry man, the sensitve person. the action man , and the born leader  ,thru out what more    Day Dreaming and tmrw agaon more action i hpe they dnt take us to pn yet
raj

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLachithoosuhana19-Carrie-Warda.-Srushti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I have not been able to watch the episode yet..zubby can you believe it...my net not working and can't open YT at office..mera roh-roh ke bura haal hai..Dutta in his Dabangg avataar and me not watching...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Warda.suhana19-Carrie--Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Zuby!!! Ur updates r superb as the epi itself!!
It was a epi totally dedicated to Dutta and loved it and love the last bit action too!!!
I had to download the epi and watch it few more time before I was able to go to sleep!!
Me steering at the clock kub 8.30pm honge!!! Can't wait to c chasy getting his shear of. Gifts from D!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219Warda.suhana19-Carrie--Srushti-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Hey ZubyHugHugHug
Sowieee for the late comment yaarEmbarrassed...was busy all day ......This is my last comment ....Ouch....Thanx alot for the wonderful and lovely update Wink...loved it like always ...u rocked it ...Thumbs Up....
The epi truly belonged to DSP ...he stole the show.....D bk in actionDay Dreaming couldn"t take my eyes off himDay Dreaming.....Just bang on and mindblowing performance ..he is Star.....Tasha scene were awesome ...loved it....waise naku definetly needs a new wardrobe ..didn"t like what she was wearing.....precap looks mindblowing....chalo chaskar ka uppar ka ticket cut gayaaLOL......but can"t watchCry.....
anyways u take care and once agin thanx alot for the awesome update ...will miss u a loads....
love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRPooja_219chithoomozart66-Carrie-Warda.-Srushti-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Hello Sweetie,

Great update. I just hope that the excitement and thrill that seeing our "killer" DSP on the prowl as from now on will spare all of us hapless/crazy women who cannot help swooning at every neck movement of our SHER-E-GADHA....I went to Heavens and dare not come back to earth yet.

Lots will be written about Dutta the warrior going out to settle scores galore with all his enemies from now on but what struck me yesterday was the philosopher who gave a lesson to all of us yesterday about the importance of retaining and preserving the basic qualities of a human being who should never be afraid to verbalise our fears as it keeps us connected to reality. 

I was impressed by the way he addressed the members of the "tribe" gathered around the injured Tanaj.i But what struck most yesterday was the conversation with Nakusha when Dutta in such simple words and almost cliched actions of comforting his wife showed us why he will always be the emotional anchor in a marriage where Nakusha has always been perceived as being the stronger member.

Zuby, you may not recall my thread on Dutta written on the 26th December about Dutta being forever Nakusha's boat of emotional safety which I will quote again:
"The credit goes to Nakusha for her unwavering belief system in the Almighty and her husband but the one who has to be lauded remains, undoubtedly, Dutta. Indeed, Dutta despite all his flaws and failings when it comes to dealing with his own emotions has over the months created in Nakusha's mind the image of a confident man who has instilled a feeling of trust in the  woman he loves. Nakusha, consequently, feels emotionally safe with Dutta who despite his uncompromising stand vis--vis his wife post the cruel FR, remains, emotionally, honest, trustworthy and authentic. These are emotional character strengths Nakusha has identified with and relies heavily upon to see her through this long journey full of obstacles, known and unknown. She knows that Dutta is a man of character and emotional depth who knows and respects himself. She has been able to gauge positively D's belief in himself and his perception of truth as such a strong component of his make-up that he does not feel the need to gain the acceptance of others by trying to be something he is not. His strength is as much physical as it is in the clarity of his mind and emotions. He is not a weak man that will bend to the whims of other people. She can trust him to be who he is, a man of emotional integrity."

Our DSP only reconfirmed all the traits that I attributed to him then and he can only grow from now on to evolve beyond the image of the gangster with a golden heart to become a man of total integrity.

And what do I say about MR.....The Magnificent. If Dutta enthralls, MR ensures that the latter perpetuates our memory for years to come and I pray that the forum will be the first permanent fan base of a great artist who will have to take his rightful place among the Greats of the Indian Film and Television fraternity. God knows how many beds, you would have broken by then.........LOLLOLLOL...Only DSP/MR can help.Embarrassed

Luv,

KavitaSmile

PM me later

Edited by KavitaDR - 14 March 2011 at 11:00pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamozart66WanderbugPooja_219chithooWarda.prncz-Azy--Carrie-suhana19-Srushti-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

I have not been able to watch the episode yet..zubby can you believe it...my net not working and can't open YT at office..mera roh-roh ke bura haal hai..Dutta in his Dabangg avataar and me not watching...

Hey Shilpi,

That is just not acceptable. How can you be so reckless Ma'am when the whole episode for once had no pernicious presences for once..,. You will have to pay a penalty for that and come up with an OS on Dutta's emotional yet so comforting moments with Nakusha before he leaves to tackle Ranga....Classic scenes which the hopeless romantic in you will find a treasure trove.

Go ahead...indulge yourself and me.

Cheers,

KavitaSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66WanderbugPooja_219Warda.suhana19-Carrie-prncz-Azy-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Haye Zuby!!!

What an AWESOME episode and an equally AWESOME update!! Keep it up!!!

Hurray!! DSP is back in full action!! The tender TaSha moments too were VERY GOOD!!! Especially the naughty smile!

LOVED LOVED MR's acting today (but then when do I don't?!). His voice modulation, his expressions, his dialogue delivery!! Haye jitna bolu utna kam hai! Finally even you agreed that MR is a class part and that he is slowly snatching you away from DSP!! See? It is not hard to fall for this AMAZING actor! You are right! He will set the big screen ablaze at this rate!

Aur yeh kya? Sab pendulums sirf LTL mein hi hai kya?! First pendulum Mom (aka AS), unki pendulum beti (aka Kala), uske pendulum earrings (Kala's BIG UGLY earrings), uski (Kala) nayi friend (Seema), naya pendulum Bhola aur in sab pendulum ko hang karne ke liye banaya gaya pendulum hangar Suds!!! Kya Pendulum Show hai! Ek din boring, ek din action-packed!!! Wah Wah!

But no doubt this is the beginning of the epic WAR!!! Since Dutta is now fighting for the injustice he will win hands down!! He won before too at his death games but that was because he was beyond the thoughts of death! Now the very thought of death is making him cautious and makes him want to win! Bravo! The change this character has undergone is simply astounding and amazing! Hats off CVs! And thank you CVs for not subjecting us poor mortals to the emotional atyachar of Kala-Suds-Seema!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219chithooWarda.prncz-Azy-suhana19-Carrie--Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Zuby...I hate youTongue...Why do you get such dhansu epi to update and I get rammed on my face with the ETOuchLOL...Anyways...Pooji is damn right...you must have broken your brand new bed na...Dhansu epi...your PS...sorry sorry kaan pakdooing!!! your Dear Patil Saab was in full too mood yesterday...pehle marta tha junoon se ...ab marunga sukun se....Siti bajao dialogue yaara....Clap
fantu update...and am totally green with envy LOL
hain.. Zuby re...Sudarshan ka school bhi hai???/....LOL I liked that you found out where do we find such horrible duplicates of Ullu....
thank you for a full to entertainment....Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66WanderbugchithooPooja_219Warda.prncz-Azy-suhana19-Carrie-

Go to top