Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 14 March 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the WU Zuby!!! Ur updates r superb as the epi itself!!
It was a epi totally dedicated to Dutta and loved it and love the last bit action too!!!
I had to download the epi and watch it few more time before I was able to go to sleep!!
Me steering at the clock kub 8.30pm honge!!! Can't wait to c chasy getting his shear of. Gifts from D!!!
Hey Zuby🤗🤗🤗
Sowieee for the late comment yaar😳...was busy all day ......This is my last comment ........Thanx alot for the wonderful and lovely update 😉...loved it like always ...u rocked it ...👍🏼....
The epi truly belonged to DSP ...he stole the show.....D bk in action😍 couldn"t take my eyes off him😍.....Just bang on and mindblowing performance ..he is ⭐️.....Tasha scene were awesome ...loved it....waise naku definetly needs a new wardrobe ..didn"t like what she was wearing.....precap looks mindblowing....chalo chaskar ka uppar ka ticket cut gayaa😆......but can"t watch😭.....
anyways u take care and once agin thanx alot for the awesome update ...will miss u a loads....
love and hugs
suhana🤗

Hello Sweetie,

Great update. I just hope that the excitement and thrill that seeing our "killer" DSP on the prowl as from now on will spare all of us hapless/crazy women who cannot help swooning at every neck movement of our SHER-E-GADHA....I went to Heavens and dare not come back to earth yet.

Lots will be written about Dutta the warrior going out to settle scores galore with all his enemies from now on but what struck me yesterday was the philosopher who gave a lesson to all of us yesterday about the importance of retaining and preserving the basic qualities of a human being who should never be afraid to verbalise our fears as it keeps us connected to reality. 

I was impressed by the way he addressed the members of the "tribe" gathered around the injured Tanaj.i But what struck most yesterday was the conversation with Nakusha when Dutta in such simple words and almost cliched actions of comforting his wife showed us why he will always be the emotional anchor in a marriage where Nakusha has always been perceived as being the stronger member.

Zuby, you may not recall my thread on Dutta written on the 26th December about Dutta being forever Nakusha's boat of emotional safety which I will quote again:
"The credit goes to Nakusha for her unwavering belief system in the Almighty and her husband but the one who has to be lauded remains, undoubtedly, Dutta. Indeed, Dutta despite all his flaws and failings when it comes to dealing with his own emotions has over the months created in Nakusha's mind the image of a confident man who has instilled a feeling of trust in the  woman he loves. Nakusha, consequently, feels emotionally safe with Dutta who despite his uncompromising stand vis--vis his wife post the cruel FR, remains, emotionally, honest, trustworthy and authentic. These are emotional character strengths Nakusha has identified with and relies heavily upon to see her through this long journey full of obstacles, known and unknown. She knows that Dutta is a man of character and emotional depth who knows and respects himself. She has been able to gauge positively D's belief in himself and his perception of truth as such a strong component of his make-up that he does not feel the need to gain the acceptance of others by trying to be something he is not. His strength is as much physical as it is in the clarity of his mind and emotions. He is not a weak man that will bend to the whims of other people. She can trust him to be who he is, a man of emotional integrity."

Our DSP only reconfirmed all the traits that I attributed to him then and he can only grow from now on to evolve beyond the image of the gangster with a golden heart to become a man of total integrity.

And what do I say about MR.....The Magnificent. If Dutta enthralls, MR ensures that the latter perpetuates our memory for years to come and I pray that the forum will be the first permanent fan base of a great artist who will have to take his rightful place among the Greats of the Indian Film and Television fraternity. God knows how many beds, you would have broken by then.........😆😆😆...Only DSP/MR can help.😳

Luv,

Kavita😊

PM me later
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shilpita87

I have not been able to watch the episode yet..zubby can you believe it...my net not working and can't open YT at office..mera roh-roh ke bura haal hai..Dutta in his Dabangg avataar and me not watching...

Hey Shilpi,

That is just not acceptable. How can you be so reckless Ma'am when the whole episode for once had no pernicious presences for once..,. You will have to pay a penalty for that and come up with an OS on Dutta's emotional yet so comforting moments with Nakusha before he leaves to tackle Ranga....Classic scenes which the hopeless romantic in you will find a treasure trove.

Go ahead...indulge yourself and me.

Cheers,

Kavita😊
Haye Zuby!!!

What an AWESOME episode and an equally AWESOME update!! Keep it up!!!

Hurray!! DSP is back in full action!! The tender TaSha moments too were VERY GOOD!!! Especially the naughty smile!

LOVED LOVED MR's acting today (but then when do I don't?!). His voice modulation, his expressions, his dialogue delivery!! Haye jitna bolu utna kam hai! Finally even you agreed that MR is a class part and that he is slowly snatching you away from DSP!! See? It is not hard to fall for this AMAZING actor! You are right! He will set the big screen ablaze at this rate!

Aur yeh kya? Sab pendulums sirf LTL mein hi hai kya?! First pendulum Mom (aka AS), unki pendulum beti (aka Kala), uske pendulum earrings (Kala's BIG UGLY earrings), uski (Kala) nayi friend (Seema), naya pendulum Bhola aur in sab pendulum ko hang karne ke liye banaya gaya pendulum hangar Suds!!! Kya Pendulum Show hai! Ek din boring, ek din action-packed!!! Wah Wah!

But no doubt this is the beginning of the epic WAR!!! Since Dutta is now fighting for the injustice he will win hands down!! He won before too at his death games but that was because he was beyond the thoughts of death! Now the very thought of death is making him cautious and makes him want to win! Bravo! The change this character has undergone is simply astounding and amazing! Hats off CVs! And thank you CVs for not subjecting us poor mortals to the emotional atyachar of Kala-Suds-Seema!
Zuby...I hate you😛...Why do you get such dhansu epi to update and I get rammed on my face with the ET😆...Anyways...Pooji is damn right...you must have broken your brand new bed na...Dhansu epi...your PS...sorry sorry kaan pakdooing!!! your Dear Patil Saab was in full too mood yesterday...pehle marta tha junoon se ...ab marunga sukun se....Siti bajao dialogue yaara....👏
fantu update...and am totally green with envy 😆
hain.. Zuby re...Sudarshan ka school bhi hai???/....😆 I liked that you found out where do we find such horrible duplicates of Ullu....
thank you for a full to entertainment....😃
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Post cannot be quoted.

Zuby!

Hai, hai what a great episode coupled with an even more apt rendition of the same.👍🏼👍🏼 Too good to be true, still pinching😵 myself to see why the sudden mercy on us - showering of Duttagiri on us that too all in one day……………….PRAYERS ANSWERED!!!!!!!!

Srush…………..my heart does go out for you, with all this over dose of MR, tasha scenes by the end of the week you will be left with only your favourites 😉😉"suds, seema and kala". OK! Ok! Sorry…..couldn't help myself.

I am at a loss of words and don't know where to begin, I think MR can do that to anyone with his acting…..bolti bandh!😍

Never seen a man who can convey a million things with his expressions and just a few words, for example "jee Bholaji" and what can I say about the nonchalant "man kiya" 👏👏(on stopping bhola on his tracks) TOOOOOOOOO GOOD. As somebody said earlier, wonder why this guy was not even nominated in the best actor category….maybe they felt it would be an insult to him to be even mentioned along with those novices.

Moving on, yes Zuby you were spot on about his performance when naku feeds him, especially the scene before that when she applied the tilak was even more as she went straight for his forehead still he did not flinch or bat an eyelid until he felt her touch……….mmmmmmm maha impressive.⭐️⭐️

The last 10 mins or so was mind blowing, his taunting "nada bandne ki akkal (hear the stress on that word) nahi hai.." to bhola; just letting him know what he (and the likes of him) is playing with here……………WOW moment of the day.👏👏⭐️⭐️👍🏼👍🏼

Simply superb episode with great emotions by one and all, plusses FULL ON DUTTA, tender tasha scenes, icing on the cake "Yippy!" no seema….and her "I want data" lament. Bappa ne hamari sun lee........😃😃

P.S. By the way you perverts, they were talking about gajar ka halwa and nothing else….have u not noticed they both are a little lacking in that area!!!! Ha ha ha! But i have to admit that naughty smile was too good. And yes before i forget i would also like to see our "chul buli naku" soon and get rid of "aunty nakku", 😲😲what's with that pallu over the shoulder...Datta ne bola AS ki yaad dilayee tho......this is too much naku....itna literally mat le na.

waiting for tomorrow. bye gals and dream on, bappa seems to be hearing our wishes.

@Desigirl
You are welcome😊 Awesome is right👏
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey Zuby🤗
Mubarak ho dear🥳,ur Sher is back😎 & how👏👏👏

Hi Pooji🤗 Haan yaar! Sher is back with the bang!😍😍😍😍😍😍
The entire episode belonged to DSP.i just couldn't take my eyes off him😳
Right from taking Tanaji's wife's harsh words patiently  till the last chilling words he spoke to Bhola,he was in total control of his emotions.
The resolve,the love ,the anger ,the scrcasm -everything shouted DSP.
The tasha scene was amazing & yet again a treat to watch.I loved the slight fear & hesitancy in Nakku .On the other hand ,i loved how Dutta tried to calm Nakku's fear & that naughtiness about sweet,well it gave me same thought which u expressed in words☺️,yahan par kaunse sweet ki baat ho rahi thi 😉.
He once again proved today as to why he is loved & respected by his people.He is a born leader,even though his momentary physical defect doesn't stop him from doing what is principlely correct.👏
I was clapping & whistling like an idiot when he was taunting Bhola.😆

Bhola ki kya band bajaayi.!Wah!Wah!👏👏👏 Each word spoken was dripping in love, emotion, sarcasm as the situation demanded."Muah" Truly a seetiyon taaliyon wala episode.😉😃
The fight sequence was shot very well👏
What should i say about MR.He is amazing⭐️.I am at loss of words when it comes to his acting skills.The way his face speaks or the way he bends his neck slightly or the way he modulates his voice-the guy is a born star👏👍🏼

He should have been born in Hollywood, Pooji⭐️⭐️⭐️ Truly a born actor 👏
I am sure ur new bed also must have broken  & u are in need for another one😉😆
I guess u better ask ur Patilsaab to provide u with constant supply of new beds😛

I can't tell how I felt seeing him beat up Bhola & gang  Thanks so much for such a lamba analysis.Love you.🤗
Lots of love & hugs🤗🤗🤗
Pooja😊
@LadyMacbeth

Thank u Lady!😳 Lovely comments😊