Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mahi's phone. (Page 3)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

So what??!! Confused I'm highly confused- Why is it such a big deal if she uses her phone a lot? Confused

It's a big deal cuz apparently MR would never do that.....he has more manners than thatTongueLOL

Dude, I'm as die hard an MR fan as any, but I'm not going to start calling Mahi less well-mannered in comparison over something so minor as her phone obsessionConfused....Mahi is a different person....and she hasn't conducted herself in such a horrible manner publicly that we now need to start wondering  about her upbringing and manners.

As Fatty just said, MR's freakin spent over a year working with her for 18+ hours everyday.....he's MORE than used to her phone habits of all things....and seriously Mahi is not the first and last person to be so glued to her phone in today's times....I'm not much of a fan of phone obsession either but that is hardly something I'm going to start questioning a person's manners etc. over and wondering how MR tolerates her and stuff?ConfusedLOL

I know what I'm about to say may be bordering on 'dangerous' here- but hasn't Mishal been extremely candid in some of his interviews? LOL

Why is it that some tend to pick up on the smallest, insignificant things and create a huge fuss on it. I get really confused by it, because I fail to understand why such a minute subject needs discussing on- millions of people are glued to their mobiles, it's the generation we're living in.

I'm sure Mishal's not going to start hating Mahhi over a petty thing like this. He himself must have an obsession over something too LOL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 15 March 2011 at 8:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@Zahra: LOL ofcourse he has....and like Fatty reminded us, even that thread was filled with sweeping judgements about him over of all things an apartment.....lol

But in MV's case, what's funny here is that she always has to be compared to MR and how she's just not as amazing a person as he is....given the obvious MR bias in this forum, MV becomes an easy target many times.

And I agree....I will never understand the need to discuss SUCH petty things and then passing sweeping judgements about these actors and their equations with each other over such things....aren't there better things to discuss about....oh I don't know.....the SHOW for instance?ErmmLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 15 March 2011 at 8:39am

neets_ltlPyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

@ Bold: Not-so-surprisingly it's by the same member too! LOL

And not-so-surprisingly, I meet the same Leo here! LOL

LTL forum always has a funny way of reading into things...be it sensing people's moods in off-screen interviews, the hidden arrogance in comments about their houses or even their rude use of phones LOL 

Dude, I'm as die hard an MR fan as any, but I'm not going to start calling Mahi less well-mannered in comparison over something so minor as her phone obsessionConfused....Mahi is a different person....and she hasn't conducted herself in such a horrible manner publicly that we now need to start wondering  about her upbringing and manners

Thank you for saying this! I am seriously disappointed with the MR comparison here especially...it feels to me like that time where Dutta insulted Baaji and proverbially slapped him in the face by drawing comparison to Nakku's 'loyalty'...(what the hell is wrong with me drawing LTL comparisons all the time? LOLStern Smile)...I know some (wait, most) people on this forum are totally enamoured by MR (as am I) but there is no need to turn others off by making him out to be on some pedestal just to show Mahi down in comparison...there's no need for that type of a thing Confused Like Anu said, they are DIFFERENT individuals...and he is not some role-model of manners for her to follow or for us to prescribe...that too over such a petty thing.

neets_ltlPyari_ZahraAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

@Zahra: LOL ofcourse he has....and like Fatty reminded us, even that thread was filled with sweeping judgements about him over of all things an apartment.....lol

But in MV's case, what's funny here is that she always has to be compared to MR and how she's just not as amazing a person as he is....given the obvious MR bias in this forum, MV becomes an easy target many times.

And I agree....I will never understand the need to discuss SUCH petty things and then passing sweeping judgements about these actors and their equations with each other over such things....aren't there better things to discuss about....oh I don't know.....the SHOW for instance?ErmmLOL

Shocked Ohhhh yeeeaaaahhh!! ShockedShockedShocked The SHOW!!! Shocked Forgot about that!! Tongue

ROFLROFLROFL

neets_ltlkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Errr... I am not sure why or how Mahi's use of cell phone concerns us as viewers. Confused But for argument's sake lets assume that us viewing an interview of Mahi/Mishal does give us the right to judge their upbringing/character... In that instance, I would also like to point out that we, as individuals, need to learn to look at the big picture. If we are so eager to jump on her lack of manners and propriety, then we should also be responsible of taking into consideration the fact that the entire cast of LTL is probably working long hours to complete the shoot of the show. And the said interview is conducted during the various "breaks" they get when they aren't standing in front of the camera. So, I guess.. if we're on an assumption spree, we can also assume that maybe they have other stuff going on that they need to take care of while they're on that little break. Along with giving an interview for 3 minutes. Ermm

I'm not sure if it's okay to assume that they have all the time in the world with no other pressing issues asking for their attention while they are giving that interview. And even if they did in fact have nothing better to do that to give that interview, I don't see how an actor's use of cellphone is good enough reason to call out her "manners". I might hate the prevelance of technology in this day and age and how it takes over everything we do.. but I still have to accept that such is life. If we wouldn't call out a stranger on the street for talking while texting, I am certain that we can't call out Mahi either. From what little I've seen of their interview, they always seem to be in a rush and sort of tired. And even then they entertain us and give us moments to cherish - plus Mahi and Mishal seem to have a very comfortable rapport on sets.. I personally didn't see Mishal's "annoyance" at her use of cell phone.. If anything, he seemed indifferent. Like he was used to it and it was no big deal. ConfusedLOL

So lets just enjoy the fact that they're there doing an off camera segment for us. And let their personal habits be something that they get to deal with PERSONALLY. I don't feel the need for a forum-wide court to set up and pass judgement on her actions.. Ho gaya, kar liya.. Sab karte hain, it's no big deal! LOL It's just the world we live in... And I've seen way more actors clutch on to their cell phones and PDAs to worry about Mahi holding on to her cell phone during a 2 minute interview.. Embarrassed

Topic Closed.

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.Crystal29Pyari_ZahramIsHeZ.x--Sia---MeMyselfIDew-dropAreYaar

Go to top