ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
You guys I 've observed on many occasions whenever mishal and mahi are doing an interview mahi at some point starts reading messages on her mobile, and its mainly when mishal is speaking . I think that's really rude especially when firstly your doing an interview and secondly when the person sitting next to you is speaking . Sorry but Mahi's an adult not a child and its just plain bad manners. In their last interview I think even mishal was annoyed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Mishal is aware of the fact she is obsessed with her phone, he mentioned it once in an interview. Yeh toh choti moti baatein hain! I don't think he's bothered by it, they have so much masti!
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

I think Mishal is aware of the fact she is obsessed with her phone, he mentioned it once in an interview. Yeh toh choti moti baatein hain! I don't think he's bothered by it, they have so much masti!

He's always joking about her constantly being attached to her phone ๐Ÿ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yh i remember him sayin tht in one of their 1st interviews 2geva... tht he needs 2 throw her phone away...she's probs messaging JB
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL even my friends get bugged at my phone usage and especially if its a blackberry of an i phone then you have bbm and whatsapp along with the standard messaging! *face palm* and like MR passed that comment do my friends it happens between friends!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
MR has complained of her phone obsession right at the start. I remember him doing so when they covered the button stiching scene one year back. Frankly I find it extremely rude to be constantly on the phone. It really annoys me when my friends do the same. This doesnt allow you to really talk to 'real' people.
In the earlier interviews he was laughing about her phone obsession. But this time he sounded a bit annoyed to me.
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah! Let MR sort it out with Mahi,  dont worry๐Ÿ˜ƒ   but i too feel its improper for Mahi to do this during the interview. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
my personal opinion on my beloved Mahi's use of her phone is based on two issues; one is that the public use of mobile phones is fast becoming a global trait,unfortunately it comes within an individual's civil liberties,as it poses no detrimental threat to public health like smoking its public usage cannot be banned legally. However it unfolds the stark reality that the individual is fast becoming more and more distant from the simple things in life ,like having a face to face conversation with a real person, using the skills of speaking , listening ,interpreting human behaviour from body language and emotions. The machines are doing it for us ,which is rather sad that the art of interacting in a live conversation is becoming obscure,very soon we will stop all reactions with real people for we will not know how to handle the complexities and the intricacies found in  a real person....
With regards to Mishal/Mahi being friends, they may be so privately, but on screen and on camera they are clearly professional colleagues, and to show decorum towards each other especially in full public view is  surely not much to expect from them...... 
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wholeheartedly agree with all of you. It is indeed rude to be so obsessed with something. These little things can permanently damage your image in the eyes of public. You can be branded as a mannerless, rude person. Mahi certainly needs to learn some social etiquettes. On the other hand Mishal comes across as not only a good genuine person but also a well-mannered and cultured person. The atmosphere in your home, around home, in the society that you live largely influences your upbringing and mannerisms. Being a public figure like a popular actor Mahi needs to conduct herself well. She is known to be frank and sometimes it is heartening to see her being candid but largely it can grate on your nerves. Take example of Jhalak 4. Among all the participants she and Ankita kind of got on people's nerves by their sometimes overconfident or silly comments. No need to display your ignorance or unintelligence. Silence can be golden! Anyway these are more or less my personal POV but yes, I am sure many will agree that a little well-mannered person always makes a lasting good impression.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Exactly. Now we're gonna pick on Mahi over her phone obsession also?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†....She's just a kid....and Mishal largely indulges her kiddish side...I toh don't see him geting oh so worked up over her phone๐Ÿค”