Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

How D? (Page 4)

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

I fully agree with the part in bold and would have liked to see Priyal continue this soap as I would have love to see how she transforms into the matured role as they call it. She has a lot of potential but for whatever reason she was replaced. However, the storyline is developing nicely and I am now beginning to like the karan/hetal pair. they look good together. they are adding much to this show. I am getting tire of baa n bejal setting strife and barti for not seeing that.
Humm...yes..it would've been good to see Priyal performing serious bits of Mona's character.Smile
Yah...Baa and Bijal are pain at times..they are doing whatever they can to make a spilt in the family and if u have noticed in real life too Bua's are like that usually! They come to her bro's place and all they do is mess around..not sure about other families/cultures but in gujarat it's visibally obvious! Me too hoping to see some progress in cutting down towards those hatred feels from Baa and Bijal...I want them to take a chil pill for few episodes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpi9

I dont think ppl are not viewing this forum..Compare to many forums The ppl who likes the written updates is far away..But i think they are not active in providing commensts...

suggest some reall good options to develop
@ Bold:

1) Create Creative Threads.. I.e. Appreaciation threads for Mona and Anukalp and Every single characters on the show.
2) Talk about what should and how should the show progress overall performance discussion on what viewers really want to see..and how they are reacting..that is very important to create an atmosphere.
3) Signature threads, Episode Pictures Thread, Games, Member of the week threads. Basically develop the forum more..but i think it needs more Dev Team Members..and I am assuming we only have one DT member available..and Plus it requires ppl with spare time and who knows how to manage the forum and make peace on forum as well.

That is all i got so far.. I will be visiting the forum...i will try to create threads as i get time..but i do need ppl to participate and stay connected...to make RMJ more cozy family!
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saraharshad

let us know ur ideas..lets implement
Read My reply on Ideas.. As i mentioned before too..I don't have much time to be online on here..and make it more active..but we can get more ppl if we have time..or even make threads and discuss on it.,Smile but the thing is that ppl need to participate..they need to be enthusiastic.
sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

from past 3 days am missing ...have to say lot of develpments i nthe forum..also agree, no dev team team for this forum...

will defenetly participate in all threads..please go ahead and create...will  try to spend more time hhere when ever it is possible for me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri11

from past 3 days am missing ...have to say lot of develpments i nthe forum..also agree, no dev team team for this forum...

will defenetly participate in all threads..please go ahead and create...will  try to spend more time hhere when ever it is possible for me..
Thank You!Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index