Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

How D? (Page 3)

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

[QUOTE=beetaurus]I started watching the show(RMJ), because everytime I turned on Zee TV (last year when the show started) at a particular time RMj was right there starting.  This was only my second TV serial  after Rishta.com.
I have never had Indian TV after i came to USA many years ago.

A carefree Mona and a shy Anukalp bumps into Mona(where she lives).  I liked Mona's character initially, but I never thought she could perform if the character becomes serious like towards the days of her engagement although she performed good in couple episodes.

The story changes very rapidly and enters Sara, I get addicted to the show.  I think Sara is doing exceptionally well, also all the actors are doing a very good job.  I would say Krutika, Riva, and Nishant are very good. The story is very good although at times it is excessive and some of the episodes were weak.  Overall it is a beautiful show.

Reply is Appreciated!Smile

@ Bold:Yes Mona is very bubbly and charming character anyone can like her or even fall for her!Embarrassed and Yes indeed that must be the reason why creatives changed mona..may be lack of confidence or any reasons..

@ Italics: LOL yah story line changing every episode is different and progressing at the right speed. Oh Yaa..Me too Addicted to this show.Big smile Yes Sara is doing good..initially her "By God" were bothering me..coz it seems very fake..when she used to say By God..or may be Priyal said it with the right pitch!Embarrassed and may be coz i heard Nupur saying By God so many times!LOLLOL Nd yes i like each and every character of the show..all are doing more than justice on their performance.. I like Amba's character...it is more bonding in many ways..the way gujarati ppl are mostly...middle class family, their values, their expectations towards their one and only boy! so it's preety NEAT..and very close to my culture..so it's very good to see some valueable things on TV.

Yes at times they have to be excessive but that is done in preety much all TV shows..i mean who can make 700 episodes w/o thoda bahot khichai yaha waha seLOL *for example Dil Mil Gayee*

Nyways good to read ur reply!
[/QUOTE
First of all I am happy that you joined  this forum.  We need more people like you to make RMJ  a better success. I love this show inspite some excesses here and there. My favourite character is Mona.  I just like her performance wheter she says jhalla or By God!!!!  I also think Sara is giving more dimensions to the character of Mona. With very good performances and almost perfect base line story this show should be at the very top.  I also would like to say most of the cultures in India whether Punjabi or Gujju or South or North or East or West have similar values and bondings.  The traditions might differ slightly depending on individual likings.  I understand this is made for TV show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

LOL we have TVD forum on India Forums!! Big smile ye wahi se hai!! U like Damon too??Wink

Who doesn't love DamonEmbarrassed,  Yeah I often go to TVD forum but haven't been there lately hmm...will go now to check out new creations.

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beetaurus

First of all I am happy that you joined  this forumWe need more people like you to make RMJ  a better success. I love this show inspite some excesses here and there. My favourite character is Mona.  I just like her performance wheter she says jhalla or By God!!!!  I also think Sara is giving more dimensions to the character of Mona. With very good performances and almost perfect base line story this show should be at the very top.  I also would like to say most of the cultures in India whether Punjabi or Gujju or South or North or East or West have similar values and bondings.  The traditions might differ slightly depending on individual likings.  I understand this is made for TV show. 
@ Bold: Thank You!Big smile 
Indeed agreed with every single word u said!

@ Underlined: well to me Sara is preety new gal! and I haven't seen any of her shows before..but as far as Mona's innocence part comes on to play..she is good as a mature Mona..but i must admit innoncent mona was played really well by Priyal! Again no biased thoughts...it's just the way ppl look at it..I look things diftly than u in many ways..and yes i like natural performance as apose to trying hard to be something...so for me first Mona who made the base was really good..she imprinted her charm, her innocence in many ways...and Sara is good in her own ways..mature, more understanding...compromising mona...loving mona...so it's good...No complaints!Smile

beetaurus

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

LOL we have TVD forum on India Forums!! Big smile ye wahi se hai!! U like Damon too??Wink

Who doesn't love DamonEmbarrassed,  Yeah I often go to TVD forum but haven't been there lately hmm...will go now to check out new creations.
LOLLOL yah preety much all gals like bad boys!! aur uspe ye to Bad Vampire hai!LOLLOL and yes I like Stefan more....but Damon is charming...but if i were to choose pairing..i would say stefan and elena..and damon and caroline..or even katherin!Smile

HalkatJawaniJay

arpi9 Senior Member
arpi9
arpi9

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I dont think ppl are not viewing this forum..Compare to many forums The ppl who likes the written updates is far away..But i think they are not active in providing commensts...

suggest some reall good options to develop
khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpi9

I dont think ppl are not viewing this forum..Compare to many forums The ppl who likes the written updates is far away..But i think they are not active in providing commensts...

suggest some reall good options to develop

True. I do view this forum but am not at all active in providing comments. Basically I don't hv much 2 comment on!

I started watching d show wen Sara entered nd initially wasn't too impressed wid d story...but this show has really grown on me... I basicallyt like dis show coz it's got a simple storyline nd wat is shown is sumthing dat normal ppl can easily relate to. Also there r no negative characters nd therefore no far fetched conspiracy nd extreme torture 4 d gud guys!Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallieRoyalLEO_Krrish

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

@ Underlined: well to me Sara is preety new gal! and I haven't seen any of her shows before..but as far as Mona's innocence part comes on to play..she is good as a mature Mona..but i must admit innoncent mona was played really well by Priyal! Again no biased thoughts...it's just the way ppl look at it..I look things diftly than u in many ways..and yes i like natural performance as apose to trying hard to be something...so for me first Mona who made the base was really good..she imprinted her charm, her innocence in many ways...and Sara is good in her own ways..mature, more understanding...compromising mona...loving mona...so it's good...No complaints!Smile
[/QUOTE] I fully agree with the part in bold and would have liked to see Priyal continue this soap as I would have love to see how she transforms into the matured role as they call it. She has a lot of potential but for whatever reason she was replaced. However, the storyline is developing nicely and I am now beginning to like the karan/hetal pair. they look good together. they are adding much to this show. I am getting tire of baa n bejal setting strife and barti for not seeing that.

RoyalLEO_Krrish

saraharshad Senior Member
saraharshad
saraharshad

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
let us know ur ideas..lets implement

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index