Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

How D?

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hello RMJ's Lovely Shovely Audience!Big smile

I noticed there are very few ppl in this forum..i wonder why?Confused Show is excellent and storyline is just perfact.Big smile 10/10. Lets bring in more ppl guys..

KrishSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_Davi

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
The storyline is perfect as it seem now. I have been following the written updates and sometimes watch the episodes on tv but I loose interest in this show since Priyal left and so has my family. Sangini and Choti Bahu and Yahan is more watchable for us. I do make it a must to watch these shows.

I do hope this show can become successful as it is. I have seem quite a few soap flops with the changing of the lead actor/actress half way along

_Sahra_RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

The storyline is perfect as it seem now. I have been following the written updates and sometimes watch the episodes on tv but I loose interest in this show since Priyal left and so has my family. Sangini and Choti Bahu and Yahan is more watchable for us. I do make it a must to watch these shows.

I do hope this show can become successful as it is. I have seem quite a few soap flops with the changing of the lead actor/actress half way along
Humm...i don't quite agree on character change thing..
i would say it does matter on who's playing the character. but i would also add on the amount of time the actor/actress spent on TV playing that character. for example if they change after show runs for like 2 yrs..or even one yr..then ppl would react diftly as they see the actor and character bond so well.. so the most important part is the Storyline, how the set is organized, how well the ppl perform on it. and plus if the actor/actress fits in the charcter very well then it's an essance!Big smile but i would say i do miss Priyal but m not too keen on seeing her. as i am more on this show coz of the stroy line..it's different. it's about the culture it connects two cultures shows their values.. which means something to me. so for me i don't care if priyal or sara is playing.. but i must say Priyal's innocence was addicting me to the show.. Sara is good but she looks artificial where as Priyal's natural.Star

Edit: But i would like to say that i don't want anukalp replaced..as he is the real gujju looking guy! Innocent, smart, studious, sencere..it's just the way he looks and dress up..so i think he is perfact and i don't want him replaced.Smile

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 14 March 2011 at 1:09pm

_Sahra_sigrid

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
If you see around the forums, all the popular forums have actors who have been popular like Iqbal Khan, KSG etc... but with RMJ when it started of it was new lead for girl, and Nishant who isn't popular like the guys I mentioned so not many members joined it and storyline has just gotten good so I'm hoping more people will join the forum now just like you...promote the show to your friends too and have em join the forumLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DaviRoyalLEO_KrrishInfofan

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I started watching the show(RMJ), because everytime I turned on Zee TV (last year when the show started) at a particular time RMj was right there starting.  This was only my second TV serial  after Rishta.com.
I have never had Indian TV after i came to USA many years ago.

A carefree Mona and a shy Anukalp bumps into Mona(where she lives).  I liked Mona's character initially, but I never thought she could perform if the character becomes serious like towards the days of her engagement although she performed good in couple episodes.

The story changes very rapidly and enters Sara, I get addicted to the show.  I think Sara is doing exceptionally well, also all the actors are doing a very good job.  I would say Krutika, Riva, and Nishant are very good. The story is very good although at times it is excessive and some of the episodes were weak.  Overall it is a beautiful show.

Edited by beetaurus - 15 March 2011 at 1:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DavishermasigridRoyalLEO_Krrish

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Krrish87_sweet ,

I really like your idea. I've been an avid watcher of this show, and also used to be very active on this forum before I got busy with work. But even when i first came to this forum, it didnt have lots of ppl. What r ur ideas to bring more people to this forum?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@ All: Will Be Replying Soon!
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beetaurus

I started watching the show(RMJ), because everytime I turned on Zee TV (last year when the show started) at a particular time RMj was right there starting.  This was only my second TV serial  after Rishta.com.
I have never had Indian TV after i came to USA many years ago.

A carefree Mona and a shy Anukalp bumps into Mona(where she lives).  I liked Mona's character initially, but I never thought she could perform if the character becomes serious like towards the days of her engagement although she performed good in couple episodes.

The story changes very rapidly and enters Sara, I get addicted to the show.  I think Sara is doing exceptionally well, also all the actors are doing a very good job.  I would say Krutika, Riva, and Nishant are very good. The story is very good although at times it is excessive and some of the episodes were weak.  Overall it is a beautiful show.
I agree with everything you say about the show except for the part in bold. I do not believe in judging someone before they actually perform. I am a working person and I definitely would not like my superiors to think this way or else I may never get a chance to prove my worth. It is just my opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index