Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~SHilpa ANand FC~Celebrating 75th~IMP@Pg-2~ (Page 50)

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 27314

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont want her to come back now......................!!!.........................i want her back after 1 year!!.............


aisaa kyunConfused we r dying to see her...aur tuTongue
yaar this year my parents will not let me to see any soap...........this year is very important for my future...........Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeeshan-

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
i am missing Shona i want her to be back soon i am glad i willl be done with my board exams by that time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeeshan-

-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 20634

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

yaaahhhh.......i wanna see yu rock this AT again.........and this time it would be 1 day 1 AT....and i knw yu alone is capable of doing thatWinkBig smile me tooo missing yuuu.......just hoping my xms to finish soon...then we will both rockkkkBig smile
[/QUOTE]i am also just waiting for my exams to get finished &  after i will i take care of this AT it will most active &  heaven too........

i am missing bhabhi , noorie, abhi &  neha too
[/QUOTE]

yaaahhhh......yu ve to take care as i will be away for 1 and half months

aishy abhi may come later at night.......nooriee sdonno...she usually comes by this time and neha 48hrs dutyDead
-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont want her to come back now......................!!!.........................i want her back after 1 year!!.............


aisaa kyunConfused we r dying to see her...aur tuTongue
yaar this year my parents will not let me to see any soap...........this year is very important for my future...........Cry
10th pressure na i understand but even at my exams i am so cool maanni padegi meri parents koLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeeshan-bAkChOd.

-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 20634

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont want her to come back now......................!!!.........................i want her back after 1 year!!.............


aisaa kyunConfused we r dying to see her...aur tuTongue
yaar this year my parents will not let me to see any soap...........this year is very important for my future...........Cry


lol...ye baat hai...then do see on net na....!!LOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bAkChOd.

-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 20634

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -poornima-

i am missing Shona i want her to be back soon i am glad i willl be done with my board exams by that time


yaaahh...yu will be done...and my xm will kick offOuchLOL
-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-




yaaahhhh.......i wanna see yu rock this AT again.........and this time it would be 1 day 1 AT....and i knw yu alone is capable of doing thatWinkBig smile me tooo missing yuuu.......just hoping my xms to finish soon...then we will both rockkkkBig smile
[/QUOTE]i am also just waiting for my exams to get finished &  after i will i take care of this AT it will most active &  heaven too........

i am missing bhabhi , noorie, abhi &  neha too
[/QUOTE]

yaaahhhh......yu ve to take care as i will be away for 1 and half months

aishy abhi may come later at night.......nooriee sdonno...she usually comes by this time and neha 48hrs dutyDead
[/QUOTE]48 hrsDead bechari i hopelater  i too don't have to do so i am also taking science
tomoz is 17DancingParty


Edited by -poornima- - 16 March 2011 at 10:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeeshan-

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

Originally posted by -poornima-

i am missing Shona i want her to be back soon i am glad i willl be done with my board exams by that time


yaaahh...yu will be done...and my xm will kick offOuchLOL
be cool exam aathe jaathe hi rehatha hai now that is my policy LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeeshan-bAkChOd.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Raiinie2   Replies: 1192   Views: 50244

Raiinie2 1192 50244 28 April 2010 at 10:28am by incandescence
IF Exclusive -- Celebrating Rani's bday March 21st!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Cutiepie Rani   Replies: 85   Views: 15614

Cutiepie Rani 85 15614 21 March 2010 at 11:06pm by kunalsingh1389
IF Exclusive - Celebrating Rani's bday March 21st!

Author: Cutiepie Rani   Replies: 1   Views: 3500

Cutiepie Rani 1 3500 21 March 2010 at 12:05pm by cutykoo20
~*~Celebrating 2 year of SAAWARIYA ~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: LifeOLicious   Replies: 1176   Views: 49534

LifeOLicious 1176 49534 13 November 2009 at 12:24am by naadanmasakalli
.:Ethereal Deepika FC:.Celebrating Deepika's b'day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: mariasrk   Replies: 1178   Views: 41085

mariasrk 1178 41085 11 January 2009 at 6:04am by Annie4Juhi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index