~SHilpa ANand FC~Celebrating 75th~IMP@Pg-2~ - Page 37

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

yaaahhhh.......i wanna see yu rock this AT again.........and this time it would be 1 day 1 AT....and i knw yu alone is capable of doing that😉😃 me tooo missing yuuu.......just hoping my xms to finish soon...then we will both rockkkk😃
i am also just waiting for my exams to get finished &  after i will i take care of this AT it will most active &  heaven too........

i am missing bhabhi , noorie, abhi &  neha too
Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont want her to come back now......................!!!.........................i want her back after 1 year!!.............

aisaa kyun😕 we r dying to see her...aur tu😛

yaaah...its really sweet of her.......yu knw itss a great opportunity for us to pass our msges to shilpa via dolly.......at  least she can directly tell her how much her fans missing her!!
yaa it iss...

aisaa kyun😕 we r dying to see her...aur tu😛
yaar this year my parents will not let me to see any soap...........this year is very important for my future...........😭
i am missing Shona i want her to be back soon i am glad i willl be done with my board exams by that time

yaaahhhh.......i wanna see yu rock this AT again.........and this time it would be 1 day 1 AT....and i knw yu alone is capable of doing that😉😃 me tooo missing yuuu.......just hoping my xms to finish soon...then we will both rockkkk😃
i am also just waiting for my exams to get finished &  after i will i take care of this AT it will most active &  heaven too........

yaaahhhh......yu ve to take care as i will be away for 1 and half months

aishy abhi may come later at night.......nooriee sdonno...she usually comes by this time and neha 48hrs duty🤢

yaar this year my parents will not let me to see any soap...........this year is very important for my future...........😭
10th pressure na i understand but even at my exams i am so cool maanni padegi meri parents ko😆

lol...ye baat hai...then do see on net na....!!😆

Originally posted by -poornima-

i am missing Shona i want her to be back soon i am glad i willl be done with my board exams by that time

yaaahh...yu will be done...and my xm will kick off😆

[/QUOTE]i am also just waiting for my exams to get finished &  after i will i take care of this AT it will most active &  heaven too........

[/QUOTE]

yaaahhhh......yu ve to take care as i will be away for 1 and half months

aishy abhi may come later at night.......nooriee sdonno...she usually comes by this time and neha 48hrs duty🤢
[/QUOTE]48 hrs🤢 bechari i hopelater  i too don't have to do so i am also taking science
tomoz is 17🥳
Edited by -poornima- - 13 years ago