Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Zeeshan-

yaaahhhh.......i wanna see yu rock this AT again.........and this time it would be 1 day 1 AT....and i knw yu alone is capable of doing that😉😃 me tooo missing yuuu.......just hoping my xms to finish soon...then we will both rockkkk😃

i am also just waiting for my exams to get finished &  after i will i take care of this AT it will most active &  heaven too........

i am missing bhabhi , noorie, abhi &  neha too
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..kashUrock..

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont want her to come back now......................!!!.........................i want her back after 1 year!!.............

aisaa kyun😕 we r dying to see her...aur tu😛
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaaah...its really sweet of her.......yu knw itss a great opportunity for us to pass our msges to shilpa via dolly.......at  least she can directly tell her how much her fans missing her!!

yaa it iss...
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

aisaa kyun😕 we r dying to see her...aur tu😛

yaar this year my parents will not let me to see any soap...........this year is very important for my future...........😭
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
i am missing Shona i want her to be back soon i am glad i willl be done with my board exams by that time
-Zeeshan- thumbnail

yaaahhhh.......i wanna see yu rock this AT again.........and this time it would be 1 day 1 AT....and i knw yu alone is capable of doing that😉😃 me tooo missing yuuu.......just hoping my xms to finish soon...then we will both rockkkk😃
i am also just waiting for my exams to get finished &  after i will i take care of this AT it will most active &  heaven too........

yaaahhhh......yu ve to take care as i will be away for 1 and half months

aishy abhi may come later at night.......nooriee sdonno...she usually comes by this time and neha 48hrs duty🤢
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail

yaar this year my parents will not let me to see any soap...........this year is very important for my future...........😭

10th pressure na i understand but even at my exams i am so cool maanni padegi meri parents ko😆
-Zeeshan- thumbnail

lol...ye baat hai...then do see on net na....!!😆

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -poornima-

i am missing Shona i want her to be back soon i am glad i willl be done with my board exams by that time

yaaahh...yu will be done...and my xm will kick off😆
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail

[/QUOTE]i am also just waiting for my exams to get finished &  after i will i take care of this AT it will most active &  heaven too........

[/QUOTE]

yaaahhhh......yu ve to take care as i will be away for 1 and half months

aishy abhi may come later at night.......nooriee sdonno...she usually comes by this time and neha 48hrs duty🤢
[/QUOTE]48 hrs🤢 bechari i hopelater  i too don't have to do so i am also taking science
tomoz is 17🥳
Edited by -poornima- - 13 years ago