Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Why is Khanak always right and Shaan always wrong? (Page 2)

preiti Senior Member
preiti
preiti

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
i understand that Khanak being a strong character,she's samajdar and sensible.however in this case i feel she'snot trying to understand shaan's feelings and infact shantanu's not even given a chance to share wat he feels and wat he's thinking..evrybody's feels shaan is irresponsible,not matured and rishton ki ahmiyat nahi samajta and he;s proved the same way..and now bcoz they want a baby in the family, everybody thinks shaan's responsible and can be a good father, yes, he' has to be a good one...sab unki martzi..doesn't shaan as a character and as an individual has that integrity ?..and doesn't his ideas, his views, his feelings be taken into account atleast try to understand.

i know that a show cant be taken straight ahead and ther'll be twists and turns..its good..but this time i'm not convinced with today's episode coz..all i wanted to convey is shaan should be given a chnace to share his fveelings and khanak and shaan should talk to each other share their views and then talk to the family about this...rather than all the family getting involed in this without even giving time for shaan and khanak to talk to ecah other and decide on this...and just becoz they and khanak wanted it to happen..waty about shaan..

its good that he wanted to take forward his career, be a lil more responsible and mature enough to take up fatherhood..he was under the impression that his parents didn't giv him enough time and took care of him and so he doesn't want his child to face the same..wat's wrong in this..atlast wat i wanted to say is..give them sometime..so both the family's and shaan's wish will be fulfilled..

for now the rahul-jenny track's there., baba sehgal track's there..in due course of time khanak can be pregnant if the cv's wanted to

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kgh212121-Ray-

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i completly agree with u preti shaan and khanak need to talk and know wht they thinks of parenthood if one is not ready they they need to take some time and when shaan seems to fine and ready to be a father then we can have a baby of shanak in the mean time i want khanak to be educated so that she mite be there for her children as a strength of pillar rather than being called a ghavar again and there children feeling bad abt there mom not being educated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray-

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
very nice post prieti, well said.
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I think u made a very valid point  preti

ShaNak need to talk to thmeslves first on this issue!!

But coming to khaank talking with in- laws

I think  that scene it is more shown like she is comforting them 

we normally say that to the person whom we are comforting that we know that person who is hurting them is wrong..that is the way to comfort  easily na...

and I guess  khanak knows that shaan had a troubled childhood remembr he had told her earlier before the presentation song  act(maula maula mere maula)   came that he was

cared by the care taker!! and she was very symphathetic

But yet she said shaans parents did so much just because he should be comfortable materialistically..may be they were not right that time

But now he should not think of it

I agree to your point  Shaan and Khanak need to talk this issue with each other first!!

Go to top