Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Why is Khanak always right and Shaan always wrong?

preiti Senior Member
preiti
preiti

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i did not like khanak in today's episode ..coz why is khanak always right and shaan always wrong..she doesn't even know how was shaan's bachpan,hw he felt, hw he missed his parents at times and she also doesn't know about sunil and madhavi's divorce issue and how it affected shaan...and she says to sunil and madhavi that shaan galat soch rahe hai and apne unhe sab kuch diya,ghar,paise,aaisho aaram and all..but this is not wat shaan was complaining about..he always wished his parents to spend some quality time with him.,would have taken care and all that and not just providing all sort of luxuries around for him to live...shaan is right in his way..because he faced it and he had that impression he's right

and secondly..dharam tells shaan that sunil has come on his annual day and he was standing at the last and cheering for shaan and he was happy and crying..obviously how will shaan know about this wen sunil's standing at last of a crowd..though shaan might now think that his father has actually come and realise that he misunderstood himm..but shaan's impression about the entire scenario is correct...shaan being an individual has his own feelings yaar..so his misunderstandings and thoughts should be given a positive direction rather than always proving shaan to wrong and khanak always right...

and lastly wen shaan feeels he's not ready to become a father why are people after convincing him that he should be..baap banna sukh hai and all that..the discussion that dhram and shaan had was goiod infact however , shaan didn't say he doesn't want to become a dad at all..but he instead wants to take some time and be responsible ..so wat's wrong in this..let himm feel and wholeheartedly be ready for fatherhood..just because khanak wants to become a mother..do shaan have to get convinced and be ready?.. i dont think so this is correct...both shaan and khanak have to mutually discuss , agree and whole heartedly be ready for parenthood..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shevikabiJust.ShanakMissPunjabisweetsutekgh212121-Ray-jyothi1989RB81aditeepurvi08adventure_gurl-Veena-SahiPakdeHai.-Deepali-shanakyasharan

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
but tday wasnt it the other way round Preiti?..
Shaan all the way!.... he rockd tdays epi.....(accrd to the updates)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

sweetyali Senior Member
sweetyali
sweetyali

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
even i notice that ,i agree with u
Just.Shanak Groupbie
Just.Shanak
Just.Shanak

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written preiti

Khanak should be talking most with Shaan and actually she gives least time to him, while he keeps vying for her attention;
she should at least talk to him and understand his state of mind

But I think she will do that in next few episodes

preiti

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Its bcoz is Indian drama's Women all d way & Men Noway :S

Cv's always try to show how guyz r always wronmg & women r right..Nomatter if Guyz r right :O..
Confusing & disgusting concept actually..

Sometime it become too irratating to watch d female lead giving bhasion on thoise thing abt which she has not full knowledge or @ all :S :S
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Very well said.

I have nothing to add, except ALL Desi TV leading ladies are this way.

RBO attempted to be different for a while but it seems mighty hard for them not to get sucked into this mould.

Great points you make here
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Preti here is what a friend PMed me about today.

Khanak doesn't care 2 hoots about her hubby! How & what he feels or going through! She stops him & then goes to her in-laws promising to be a mom! I mean how is she planning to do that without Shaan? Again by her jocular antics? I am totally displeased with K's character & views now. Just not done!

Again I will say she got her in-laws because she got married to Shaan & not the other way around, so she better be more compassionate towards her husband in this respect. So that typical ideal Indian 'bahu' didn't go well with me, it looked very OTT to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preiti-Tulips-

preiti Senior Member
preiti
preiti

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Preti here is what a friend PMed me about today.

Khanak doesn't care 2 hoots about her hubby! How & what he feels or going through! She stops him & then goes to her in-laws promising to be a mom! I mean how is she planning to do that without Shaan? Again by her jocular antics? I am totally displeased with K's character & views now. Just not done!

Again I will say she got her in-laws because she got married to Shaan & not the other way around, so she better be more compassionate towards her husband in this respect. So that typical ideal Indian 'bahu' didn't go well with me, it looked very OTT to me.

yes RBO being a different and unique storyline should maintain that uniqueness..

kgh212121

Go to top