Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-baby ki meethe yaadein....... (Page 42)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@reena...........i'm here only dear.............my net is kind of slow today..........

@reena and aditi............too sleepy...........gn sweet maaneet dreams sweeties

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenaadoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

aditi - that's wht i said on saturday tht these 2 will con ... but dee said some cases were diff ... & sometimes women might distance herself away from hubby ...

all i can say is ... we need to see how things will shape in GHSP & may B this weekend we will get some hot & passionate scene between maaneet 

honey & all - u all are welcome to hyd / sec

hima....i know some cases r different...but in geet's case it is actually wat i described....because geet is not distancing herself from maan....rather if maan goes away from her even for a minute...she gets hyper and wants him back immediately...we hv see her doing that in hospital....

at home too wen maan took her in his arms on the bed...she did not push him away which means she wants maan to be very close to her....

that is y i gave the example of my friend because i know geet's case is similar....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by sptrno

@all............my dp is tip tip wala now..........can u all see it?

also i can see only reena' tip tip dp........ i'm still seeing old dps in case of other crazies

no...can still see the old one of urs....hey i changed too to tip tip....can u see mine...
that's so strange...........even i'm still seeing ur old dp...............before it used to be soe asy to change dp i don't know wat is the problem now yaar............anywys i'm going now...........gn sweet maaneet dreams

adoremevirgo

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@reena...........i'm here only dear.............my net is kind of slow today..........

@reena and aditi............too sleepy...........gn sweet maaneet dreams sweeties
spee HugHugHugHug sweet maan dreams
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

aditi - that's wht i said on saturday tht these 2 will con ... but dee said some cases were diff ... & sometimes women might distance herself away from hubby ...

all i can say is ... we need to see how things will shape in GHSP & may B this weekend we will get some hot & passionate scene between maaneet 

honey & all - u all are welcome to hyd / sec

hima....i know some cases r different...but in geet's case it is actually wat i described....because geet is not distancing herself from maan....rather if maan goes away from her even for a minute...she gets hyper and wants him back immediately...we hv see her doing that in hospital....

at home too wen maan took her in his arms on the bed...she did not push him away which means she wants maan to be very close to her....

that is y i gave the example of my friend because i know geet's case is similar....
I think maan will be only one who will be able to bring geet out of this very difficult time

adoremevirgo

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
aditi - have you fallen asleep on the desk again.
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

wrong LOL

this time i was on call with my sis who is in US....r u here now or r u leaving because i am free now...
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

wrong LOL

this time i was on call with my sis who is in US....r u here now or r u leaving because i am free now...
LOLLOLi have to go now as I have to start work early tomorrow. sweet maan dreams HugHugHugHug

tomorrow i will be late so we can talk.Hug

Go to top