Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-baby ki meethe yaadein....... (Page 41)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 12062

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
@reena-nice take dear...........yes only Maan can bring Geet out of depression

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 9855

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@all............my dp is tip tip wala now..........can u all see it?
 
also i can see only reena' tip tip dp........ i'm still seeing old dps in case of other crazies


no...can still see the old one of urs....hey i changed too to tip tip....can u see mine...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 16799

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@all............my dp is tip tip wala now..........can u all see it?
 
also i can see only reena' tip tip dp........ i'm still seeing old dps in case of other crazies
aditi - you have done it. i can see the tip tip one Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 12062

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@reena...........i'm here only dear.............my net is kind of slow today..........
 
@reena and aditi............too sleepy...........gn sweet maaneet dreams sweeties

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgodivareena

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 9855

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

aditi - that's wht i said on saturday tht these 2 will con ... but dee said some cases were diff ... & sometimes women might distance herself away from hubby ...

all i can say is ... we need to see how things will shape in GHSP & may B this weekend we will get some hot & passionate scene between maaneet 

honey & all - u all are welcome to hyd / sec

 
hima....i know some cases r different...but in geet's case it is actually wat i described....because geet is not distancing herself from maan....rather if maan goes away from her even for a minute...she gets hyper and wants him back immediately...we hv see her doing that in hospital....
 
at home too wen maan took her in his arms on the bed...she did not push him away which means she wants maan to be very close to her....
 
that is y i gave the example of my friend because i know geet's case is similar....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 12062

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by sptrno

@all............my dp is tip tip wala now..........can u all see it?
 
also i can see only reena' tip tip dp........ i'm still seeing old dps in case of other crazies


no...can still see the old one of urs....hey i changed too to tip tip....can u see mine...
that's so strange...........even i'm still seeing ur old dp...............before it used to be soe asy to change dp i don't know wat is the problem now yaar............anywys i'm going now...........gn sweet maaneet dreams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 16799

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@reena...........i'm here only dear.............my net is kind of slow today..........
 
@reena and aditi............too sleepy...........gn sweet maaneet dreams sweeties
spee HugHugHugHug sweet maan dreams
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 16799

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by dewdropred

aditi - that's wht i said on saturday tht these 2 will con ... but dee said some cases were diff ... & sometimes women might distance herself away from hubby ...

all i can say is ... we need to see how things will shape in GHSP & may B this weekend we will get some hot & passionate scene between maaneet 

honey & all - u all are welcome to hyd / sec

 
hima....i know some cases r different...but in geet's case it is actually wat i described....because geet is not distancing herself from maan....rather if maan goes away from her even for a minute...she gets hyper and wants him back immediately...we hv see her doing that in hospital....
 
at home too wen maan took her in his arms on the bed...she did not push him away which means she wants maan to be very close to her....
 
that is y i gave the example of my friend because i know geet's case is similar....
I think maan will be only one who will be able to bring geet out of this very difficult time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
geet: baby or no baby?

Author: engineergrl   Replies: 9   Views: 3303

engineergrl 9 3303 22 November 2010 at 1:37am by memad
Geet's baby in Maan's Arm!!!!

2 3 4

Author: ffkhan   Replies: 29   Views: 5973

ffkhan 29 5973 21 November 2010 at 8:42am by mrk-1
Geet's strong baby

Author: ashi   Replies: 7   Views: 1601

ashi 7 1601 23 October 2010 at 10:28am by tinatartari
Baby Gender!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Jake-lover   Replies: 41   Views: 3549

Jake-lover 41 3549 29 August 2010 at 12:51pm by Jake-lover
FF:Let's Dance Baby Pt.2 Pg.4

2 3 4 5

Author: SoniKudii   Replies: 38   Views: 5667

SoniKudii 38 5667 25 August 2010 at 3:29am by anufa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index