Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Short analysis

• Love how maan was sleeping on geet's shoulder to comfort her and held her hand to make sure that she sleeps.
  • Love how dadi is trying to help maan and geet through this tough time and tells everyone not to mention the baby to upset maan or geet
  • It was so sad to see geet hold the baby today and sleeping on the bed.😭😭😭😭
  • Hate the devil for being there.
  • Me want our happy and talkative geet back😭😭😭
  • I feel maan's pain 😭😭😭as he cannot see geet in pain and does not want to loose her. He would change everything for geet.
  • Aww so sweet that maan goes down to make some breakfast for geet
  • Like how dadi is telling maan that we need to bring geet out of this shock.
  • Aww even adi cried.😭😭
  • Only maan can bring geet out of this very difficult time
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@all............my dp is tip tip wala now..........can u all see it?

also i can see only reena' tip tip dp........ i'm still seeing old dps in case of other crazies
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
@reena-nice take dear...........yes only Maan can bring Geet out of depression
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sptrno

also i can see only reena' tip tip dp........ i'm still seeing old dps in case of other crazies

no...can still see the old one of urs....hey i changed too to tip tip....can u see mine...
divareena thumbnail

aditi - you have done it. i can see the tip tip one 😊
sptrno thumbnail
@reena...........i'm here only dear.............my net is kind of slow today..........

@reena and aditi............too sleepy...........gn sweet maaneet dreams sweeties
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dewdropred

aditi - that's wht i said on saturday tht these 2 will con ... but dee said some cases were diff ... & sometimes women might distance herself away from hubby ...

all i can say is ... we need to see how things will shape in GHSP & may B this weekend we will get some hot & passionate scene between maaneet 

honey & all - u all are welcome to hyd / sec

hima....i know some cases r different...but in geet's case it is actually wat i described....because geet is not distancing herself from maan....rather if maan goes away from her even for a minute...she gets hyper and wants him back immediately...we hv see her doing that in hospital....

at home too wen maan took her in his arms on the bed...she did not push him away which means she wants maan to be very close to her....

that is y i gave the example of my friend because i know geet's case is similar....
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

no...can still see the old one of urs....hey i changed too to tip tip....can u see mine...

that's so strange...........even i'm still seeing ur old dp...............before it used to be soe asy to change dp i don't know wat is the problem now yaar............anywys i'm going now...........gn sweet maaneet dreams
divareena thumbnail

@reena...........i'm here only dear.............my net is kind of slow today..........

@reena and aditi............too sleepy...........gn sweet maaneet dreams sweeties

spee 🤗🤗🤗🤗 sweet maan dreams
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

hima....i know some cases r different...but in geet's case it is actually wat i described....because geet is not distancing herself from maan....rather if maan goes away from her even for a minute...she gets hyper and wants him back immediately...we hv see her doing that in hospital....

at home too wen maan took her in his arms on the bed...she did not push him away which means she wants maan to be very close to her....

that is y i gave the example of my friend because i know geet's case is similar....

I think maan will be only one who will be able to bring geet out of this very difficult time