Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
even I love plain dairy milk...
I think indian chocolates r better....except few of foreign....hersheys I like the most..
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

crackle is my abs fav..

2nd is bournville..raisin n nut..

3rd nutties..

4th plain dairy milkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me talking only indian here...

I like dairymilk but the one with hazelnuts. I am getting hungry just thinking about chocolatesπŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

honey let me know when u visit hyderabad / secunderabad ....

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want to share something with u all....

it may sound crude to some of u but i guess the married ones will understand me...
i know asking for SR may not seem rite now....but the fact is that physical relation at a time like this acts as the greatest healer of pain sometimes...and that too if the physical relation is between 2 persons who r madly in love with each other....

i am talking about my friend...she is 32 and stays in US....she had a MC 3 years back after almost 5 years of marriage....
and now it seems she wont be able conceive anymore....
she told me how wen she went thru MC she and her hubby went thru the toughest phase in their life....
and they found a way to heal their pain....they made love almost every night and even during daytime wen they had their leave from office...that served as the greatest healer....

and now that she knows she wont be a mom anymore....she has just got a dog as a pet....both she and her hubby love the dog to death....

i just mean to say....that physical relation at a time like this is very crucial....and of course maan must take the initiative now...not in a hurry but slowly he shud cajole her into this....
i said slowly because unlike my friend's case....maneet will be making love for the first time....

i hope i hv been able to express my POV regarding this issue....plz dont regard me as insensitive...just think wat i said....u will understand wat i mean...
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

aditi & spee change ur DP ... other wise again tomorrow 30 line wala punishment from me

loool hima - tumhe bhi aash aur varsha ki bimari ho gayi πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

hey babaji ... yeh log karele se start karke carbury tak pahunch gaye ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bye now ... me gone ...

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

🀣🀣🀣🀣

me can imgine u doing that!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

one whack for himaz devil tooo

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ye likha maine!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aditi & spee change ur DP ... other wise again tomorrow 30 line wala punishment from me

hima...punishing me 😭
but i was asked by deepz to put a tip tip wala scene and i did it....now wat do u want me to do....i love this particular frame....isnt it damn s**y....

come on hima....tell me....wat do i hv to do....dont punish me....30 lines me to main kuchh bhi nahi likh paungi and i am very bad at editing 😭
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

honey let me know when u visit hyderabad / secunderabad ....

yaa of course...πŸ˜ƒ
I hav to visit lot of places in India...
this year may b chennai & kashmir if possible & things go according to the plan😊
divareena thumbnail

hey babaji ... yeh log karele se start karke carbury tak pahunch gaye ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bye now ... me gone ...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me love discussing and eating food. sweet maan dreams hima