Sensational South

Kareena prefers Nayan to Asin!

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Kareena prefers Nayan to Asin!

The shooting of Siddique's Bodyguard (Malayalam)/Kaavalan(Tamil) remake in Hindi titled Bodyguard has started in Pune.

Salman Khan is playing the role done by Dileep in Malayalam and Vijay in its Tamil version.

The heroine role, very crucial to the story is being done by Kareena Kapoor in Hindi, the character done by Nayanthara and Asin in the southern originals.

Both the heroines had done the same role in their own respective style.

Actually director Siddique had written the heroine character as a very simple, upright and classy girl which gave Nayanthara a totally de-glam image. But when the same role was done by Asin in Kaavalan, the character suffered big time as Asin went overboard with her costumes and body language!

For the Hindi version, Siddique gave Kareena a narration and the importance of subtlety in the character. He also presented her with DVD's of  Bodyguard and Kaavalan.

Kareena watched both the versions and is reported to have told Siddique that she preferred  Nayanthara's simple and elegant look compared to Asin.  So for Hindi Bodyguard, Kareena  will be taking references from the Malayalam version and wearing cotton churidars and simple T-shirts and jeans and have the typical girl-next-door looks.

Meanwhile, Nayanthara who is staying away from limelight has been contacted by Venkatesh to do the Telugu version of the film. Watch this space.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Have not seen the original but saw Kavalan...I think Bebo should go for her own style๐Ÿ˜†  
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
havent seen the orignal.. saw Kavalan and loved it.. Vijay and Asin both were rocking.. i hope bebo doesnt overact and make the film flop..๐Ÿ˜•
Inisabus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Havent seen the original....but i my impression of Asin in that movie is that she didnt give her best ..and hope Nayantara have done a better job since she won an award for her role....but yeah she should follow her own style ;o)
Edited by Mayil_irahe - 13 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nayantara was better i feel tho i'vent seen Kaavalan