India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

14-Mar-11 Written Updates!

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Epi starts with, Albela coming to hotel. One boy tells him his item is inside. Albela says he got so many items in every lane, about which one he is talking about? That boy reply he is talking about his "Bhauji ki sister". She is inside hotel and playing that dangerous game. Albela is angry, he rushes inside and asks receptionist about manager office.

Chandu is in manager cabin and scolding him. He says who gave you permission to play such dangerous game? Manager arrogantly replies who is he to ask such question to him? He didn't force that girl to do job, she herself came over here. Chandu says still what if something would have happened to that girl? Manager says is that girl is your relative that's why you are asking me such question? Chandu says that doesn't matter how I am related to her. But still he doesn't have any rights to play such games in hotel, it's all illegal. Manager replies, that girl worked here and I paid her for job. Now that chapter is over. He can also go now. Chandu says he is son of constable and he is himself studying for MPSC. He knows about laws very well. Whatever things going in hotel are totally illegal. Did he take any police permission before organizing such dangerous event in the hotel? It can make his license invalid. Manager is scared and asks him why are you going into such things? That girl herself came here as she needed money. Chandu asks him, did he explain a job to her before? Did she sign any bond paper then how could he make her play such dangerous game?

Albela comes searching for manager cabin. He asks one waiter about manager's cabin. Waiter asks him why everyone is looking for manager today. He shows route to cabin. Albela is heading towards manager's cabin and his phone rings. He turns. His boy takes the phone and tells its Bhauji. Albela asks him to cut down the call. Meanwhile, Chandu moves out from manager cabin but Albela doesn't see him.

Niru is into changing room. She is holding money and remembers about all her needs. About expense for her father's treatment, money she needs to pay to Sharda. Chandu comes there, he asks her why she played such dangerous game? Niru says she is happy to receive 10,000 Rs. With this money, she can atleast manager her father's treatment for 2-3 months. She can pay rent to her sister. This will solve many problems. Chandu is speechless. He asks her to change and leave from here. He says I am feeling suffocating over here. He says I am waiting outside for you.

Albela comes to manager cabin and threatens him that why he appointed that girl in such dangerous game over here? Who fixed her job? Manager says why that girl is troublesome? Just few minutes before, one guy was asking him same. Albela asks him, who was the guy? Manager he says he doesn't know, but that guy was very well educated. Albela thinks to himself who is this new guy right now? He asks manager who fixed her job here? Manager says it's Sarjaa from Penkarwadi. Albela understands its all trick played by Sarjaa. He threatens manager now onwards he will only fix job of girls and boys sent by him. No one recommended by Sarjaa should get job over here, else he will not spare him. Manager agrees. Albela asks his boy to give his visiting card. He asks his boy where is Niru? He tells she must be in make-up room. Albela comes to make-up room but Niru is not there. He asks some girls over there. They reply she went with her boyfriend. Albela threatens them that he is her boyfriend, not anyone else. One girls replies him why he is shouting on them, that girl went away with another boy. Albela is thinking.

Chandu is waiting for Niru outside hotel. She comes. Chandu says lets go, I will drop you to your home. He gets on bike. Niru asks him shall I seat on your bicycle with you? Chandu says yes. Niru hesitatingly comes and tries to seat at front seat. But she is not comfortable and Chandu too. She moves away and says she will not seat on bicycle. She is scared of seating on bicycle. Chandu says you are scared of bicycle but not of such dangerous game? Niru doesn't say anything. Chandu gets down from bicycle and both of them starts walking.

Shardaa and Dubey are seating at home. Shardaa is angry, Dubey gives her apple and tries to calm her down. Shardaa says don't know where this Niru has disappeared. All households work are pending, so many clothes to wash, so many dishes to clean. She didn't had single cup of tea even since morning. Dubey asks her shall I make it for you? Shardaa angrily says then who will do cleaning of house, her father? At same time, Vishwa comes there holding some paper in his hand and drawing something. He is smiling looking at Shardaa. Shardaa goes to him and pulls out paper from his hand. She gets angry to see Vishwa has ruined her photograph by putting mustache, beard and giving devil look to her. She tells ever if he does it again she will not spare him. She is about to hit him when Albela comes. He asks Shardaa whether Niru has come? Shardaa says she is looking for her only. Albela is irritated and replies Shardaa, ask your father that where she has gone? Vishwa says she has gone for work so that she can earn money. Albela says ask more, what a great work she is going to do? Shardaa asks him about whatever happened? Albela tells them Niru has gone to play one dangerous game to earn money. Moreover she was there with one boy. After her job done, she is missing. She went away with that boy from hotel. Shardaa says this girl will surely put down Dubey compound's name. Albela goes away angrily. Dubey is helplessly looking at him.

Chandu and Niru are walking on road. Niru says I promised you that I will give you treat once my salary comes. So I will give you treat today. They stop at one stall and Niru asks him what he will have. Chandu is already in no mood. He replies "Anything". Niru says they don't have "anything" at this stall; they have Samosa, gulab jamun, jalebi. What he will have? Chandu doesn't say anything. Niru herself tells shopkeeper to give one Samosa to Chandu and parcel more Samosa, Jalebi and Gulam jaamun too. She continues since many days her baba didn't had any sweet. He will be happy today. Chandu is still upset. Niru says I will share my plan that what I am going to do with my salary. First she will get new clothes for her baba. His sandles are also quite old, she will buy new one for him. She will also buy new specs for him. Also she will take badaam to home, so that he can remember things.

Chandu says shall I tell you something? You are happy to receive good money out of this dangerous task. But your father will not be happy as you come first for him. Would he have become happy; if something would have happened to her? Niru says that doesn't matter; she can do anything for her father. If requires, she will continue this job as well. Chandu holds her hand tightly and says "No, you will not do this again". He then realizes that he is forcing her. He apologies to her and says I just want to say one thing, your father will stay happy if you are safe. He can't be happy putting you in trouble. Niru doesn't say anything. Chandu says I will drop you till rickshaw.

They walk again and come near to one rickshaw. Chandu asks for paper to auto driver and writes down his phone no. He gives paper to Niru and says it's his mobile no. There is one vacancy available at a known place to him. That job couldn't give her 10,000 in a day but it's not risky atleast. If she wish then she can visit their for job. Niru takes the paper and gets into auto. Chandu says "Bye" but Niru doesn't reply. Niru goes away in rickshaw and Chandu says after she is going "Do call me atleast…"

Epi ends

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821milwebkelchodv-hott-sia-sudhalata1_Monu_well-wishermayuloveuprnczmd410sujji0609LimitLessFanNikki_Titli-Swetha-

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
wonderful update darshu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

dv-hott Senior Member
dv-hott
dv-hott

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for updateStar
XxDiamondxX Newbie
XxDiamondxX
XxDiamondxX

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
thanxx 4 update................xSmile
_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

great updt

thanx a lott
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear......Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index