Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Wedding vows only for Runjhun? (Page 2)

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

That definitely made the story jarring for me in a lot of ways:
1. As  you've already raised - G seems to have totally forgotten about his mom and kind of engulfed in the revenge part. ... 

2. Vishnu & other M&Ms had no reason to be happy. Though initially Vishnu is shocked, there was no reason for him to cheer. All of them seem to have forgotten that they did not wanted R to be married at all. .... Vishnu seems to have selective amnesia ! LOL

3. Just bcos G said he will make R's life hell, M&Ms are happy and convincing everyone that G-R are married. This goes totally against what Billo said abt Bantu. She says "have I not married Bantu, so, he is my husband". Similarly though they are telling that G is R's husband, they never seem to have thought R might have to leave their house and hence her Bhagya will go along. .......... that was really funny .... the M&Ms cheering and supporting Guddu ... how can they forget their main intention to keep R unmarried so that she'll stay in Pandey Nivas ??

4. To bring G to Pandey nivas as per their story, I strongly felt there was no reason for Amma to offer the gharjamai thing to G.Just bcos a gunda mawali has married her granddaughter and the fact that she has to accept it, she doesn't need to make that offer to him. It doesn't convince me to all. The CVs could have instead taken a different route to bring G to Pandey nivas - which is - V being angry at G for marrying R (bcos they didnot wanted a marriage of R at any cost) and hence denying him to pay the money. G not happy and doesn't want to leave the place until he gets the money. That would have been more convincing for me. .... Well ..... here I kinda understand why Amma did this .... I feel it's her way of keeping an eye on Guddu and looking out for Runjhun too .... G makes open threats to make R's life miserable ... Amma tries her best to get R out of this ... but doesn't succeed ... her relatives and society at large, religious leaders included ... refuse to consider the marriage void .... so she does the next best thing ... forces G to live in her house under her supervision !

Though I agree, like you said Vishnu backing out of the deal and G planting himself at PN  makes more sense in the current story line !

5. So, now that V has taken G's side, will he be paying him the remaining 4 Lakh Rs.? .... I  dont think  V will pay up ... the CVs might show R's good fortune rubbing off on G and hence his mother recovers !  Kinda cliched ... but I do not expect anything better from the CVs ....

6. Since G does accept R as his wife, does he mean he will not take care of her or does he mean he will treat her like the M&Ms do ? 

While at one side he knows fully well what he has gotten into (following each of the customs and marrying her), and declares that she is his wife, he doesn't really seem to know what he has done. ..... 
There is such a contradiction there, but I have no complaint in that contradiction, it adds to his characterization IMO. But then it does confuse me as to what he really wants. Confused G really is  ..... or rather the CVs are confused .. they are not sure how  to portray G here, on one hand they show his righteous indignation at R sending him to prison and hence him marrying her in a sneaky way to take revenge on her  , on the other they show him promising himself that he will do ANYTHING to get money for his Amma, and this includes marrying R so that the R-S wedding is stopped and V gives him the money ! ..... So his rant against R after the wedding seems rather out of place !  ..... 

I will definitely think it does look like a hasty job by the CVs. ... Agree !

All said and done, I loved the way H puts the sindoor on R. (Take a not, I am not saying G, but H) Probably that credit goes to the Director of the show. It looked as if G is putting the sindoor so lovingly. Do I sound as if I am gushing ...but can't help.  Here, my dear Bee ... I join you  Wink... I loved that scene too .... in fact in every marriage ..... it's sooooooo dreamy to see the groom put his hand around the bride and put the sindoor ... one of my fav ritual in a wedding !  And you are sooooooo right, that was H all the way .... G was no-where in sight there ! At least yesterday's G ! LOL

The same thing happened when the other day R hugs Vishnu. In the return hug by V, it was more of Madan Tyagi than Vishnu to me. ..... Sighhhhhh ... yes .... I loved that hug too ! it was so well portrayed ..... ! 

Lastly, I would like to see what is R's reaction to this. He is bindaas announcing to the whole world that she is his dharm-patni, but does she accept him as her husband? .... I'm all agog to hear R's side now .... we've heard everyone else's opinion ... wonder how R will react ! Hope the CVs have something appropriate as her reaction ! 

Loved your take Bee ... and am sitting in the office, replying to you ! LOL LOL LOL ....

Edited by rusha4003 - 15 March 2011 at 1:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007bee5

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Originally posted by rani2007

I completely agree - not looking forward to watching the video.

No Rani ... I think you should watch ... good acting by all ! 

Thanks I did end up watching - they all did a great job!Clap

Edited by rani2007 - 15 March 2011 at 7:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
well, i think G has accepted this marriage.  Its more about R&family accepting the marriage.  he said he has made her what she never wanted to be: Runjhun Shukla.  yeah, he was hateful towards her, she is obviously scared of him (by her acting).  But when one considers what he knows about the Pandeys, I think its not hard to come to a conclusion that the Pandeys would never let R be  married.  Vishnu hired G to break up R's marriage.  I know he said all those hateful things to R, but let's see what is really on his mind.  He acted out of desperation, out of helplessness, but the important thing is he is fully aware of marrying R. 
The Q is will R accept him or just remain silent about the whole issue.  Will she confront him infront of the guests&family & take her mangalsutra out & remove her sindoor-I don't think so, that would be out of her character, so far she has shown to hold marriage as sacred. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007rusha4003

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

well, i think G has accepted this marriage.  Yes, we all agree on that, in fact this makes it all the more mean on his part to accept the marriage and then threaten R with life-long misery !  Its more about R&family accepting the marriage.  he said he has made her what she never wanted to be: Runjhun Shukla.  yeah, he was hateful towards her, she is obviously scared of him (by her acting).  But when one considers what he knows about the Pandeys, I think its not hard to come to a conclusion that the Pandeys would never let R be  married.  Vishnu hired G to break up R's marriage.  I know he said all those hateful things to R, but let's see what is really on his mind.  He acted out of desperation, out of helplessness, but the important thing is he is fully aware of marrying R.  We can clearly see he married her out of desperation to save his mom's life... then why all the hungama about revenge ? He was being plain mean here ... and he kept Vishnu's deceitful deed a secret from Amma and the other people ....
The Q is will R accept him or just remain silent about the whole issue.  Will she confront him infront of the guests&family & take her mangalsutra out & remove her sindoor-I don't think so, that would be out of her character, so far she has shown to hold marriage as sacred. 

Well Eclipse .... the main issue I have with Guddu here is ..... he hid the fact that he broke R's wedding for the money and began boasting about how he ruined R's life ! 

Anyway now that  a day has passed ...... I'm willing to wait and see his next step !!! LOL

Edited by rusha4003 - 15 March 2011 at 11:52am
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

All said and done, I loved the way H puts the sindoor on R. (Take a not, I am not saying G, but H) Probably that credit goes to the Director of the show. It looked as if G is putting the sindoor so lovingly. Do I sound as if I am gushing ...but can't help.  Here, my dear Bee ... I join you  Wink... I loved that scene too .... in fact in every marriage ..... it's sooooooo dreamy to see the groom put his hand around the bride and put the sindoor ... one of my fav ritual in a wedding !  And you are sooooooo right, that was H all the way .... G was no-where in sight there ! At least yesterday's G ! LOL

Hey Usha,
Till date all the sindoor scenes I watched in the TV soaps were all putting it from the front kinda thing. This one was different for me and looked very affectionate. Blushing

rusha4003

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Hey Usha,
Till date all the sindoor scenes I watched in the TV soaps were all putting it from the front kinda thing. This one was different for me and looked very affectionate. Blushing

You're right Bee ... I dont know if this has something to do with regional variations ... In fact,  most of the rituals have the groom put his arm around the bride ... and you're right ... it look very sweet ... 

and .... feels good too .... ask me ... I know !!!!  Wink Wink Wink  ......... LOL LOL

Edited by rusha4003 - 16 March 2011 at 11:25am
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Hey Usha,

You're right Bee ... I dont know if this has something to do with regional variations ... In fact,  most of the rituals have the groom put his arm around the bride ... and you're right ... it look very sweet ... 

and .... feels good too .... ask me ... I know !!!!  Wink Wink Wink  ......... LOL LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yeah yeah .. I know ... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

rusha4003

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index