Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

   
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Wedding vows only for Runjhun?

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Joined: 23 April 2010
Posts: 4234

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
So G succeeded in getting his revenge on Runjhun, and he doesn't mince words in letting her and the whole gathering know  that he married R out of vengeance and he's going to make her life hell ! 

Poor Amma tries everything to stop this atrocity ... but the society ( the gathering there ) in general accepts the wedding as sacred and coerces R & Amma to accept the marriage ....

Even the Pandit adds his 2 bit about the the marriage being carried out according to religious traditions and hence it not possible to go back on it !


My question here is :

Why didn't anyone in the gathering hold G to his wedding vows, afterall he was party to the whole thing with R .... 

so if R must accept him as her husband and respect the sanctity of the marriage ... so should G ......  

how come the whole marriage accepting thing applies only to R and not to G .... 

And its not just accepting, that he has done already ... 

it also means living with R within the framework of a marriage as sanctioned by tradition and religion and keeping his part of the wedding vows ! 

I expected the Pandit or Amma or any other elder in the gathering to speak up regarding this .... 

Isn't it logical ... if the groom openly refuses to fulfill his obligations as a husband, and openly threatens the bride with life-long misery  ..... then why should the wife be forced with accept him or the marriage ??? 

But ... I guess ... the CVs were too carried away by the Dulha-swap dhamaka and G's 'revenge saga'  to give attention to any other detail ..... 


I didn't like G today .... much as I wanted the Gunjhun marriage to happen, when it finally did, it left a bad taste in the mouth for me ! Unhappy ....

I didn't like that G hid the fact that he got married to R only to get money from Vishnu for his mother's operation ..... in fact the whole point in the dulha-swap was for him to stop the Runjhun-Shashi wedding .... and thereby force Vishnu to give him the money ....

Even if he didn't want to reveal anything about Vishnu or the money involved ...... he needn't have gone hammer and tongs with his I-will-make-you-suffer attitude ... 

in his heart of hearts; i'm sure he knows, revenge was fartherest from his mind when he donned the groom's attire ... he was thinking only about his Mom's well-being .... 

I wish he hadn't gone overboard in beating the revenge drum !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007bee5

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Joined: 09 January 2007
Posts: 1594

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003


I didn't like G today .... much as I wanted the Gunjhun marriage to happen, when it finally did, it left a bad taste in the mouth for me ! Unhappy ....

I didn't like that G hid the fact that he got married to R only to get money from Vishnu for his mother's operation ..... in fact the whole point in the dulha-swap was for him to stop the Runjhun-Shashi wedding .... and thereby force Vishnu to give him the money ....

Even if he didn't want to reveal anything about Vishnu or the money involved ...... he needn't have gone hammer and tongs with his I-will-make-you-suffer attitude ... 

in his heart of hearts; i'm sure he knows, revenge was fartherest from his mind when he donned the groom's attire ... he was thinking only about his Mom's well-being .... 

I wish he hadn't gone overboard in beating the revenge drum !



I completely agree - not looking forward to watching the video.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Joined: 06 October 2010
Posts: 1767

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Ya, although I'm glad Guddu & Runjhun got married, I didn't like the way Guddu behaved after he got married to her eitherAngry.  I wasn't really expecting him to be polite but he freakin' went on & on about his hatred towards her.  It would be nice if he doesn't go on about his hatred towards her on their wedding night.  If he does mention it, I really hope he doesn't go on & on about it.  I wonder if their will be touching on the wedding night- I've imagined Guddu gently taking off her jewelery and undoing her braidDay Dreaming  It would be nice to see these touches but who knows if this is gonna happen.  She might end up takin' off her jewelery herself.  

Edited by edabella - 14 March 2011 at 4:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotOmaRamdass

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Joined: 08 September 2009
Posts: 7394

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you Usha.

G was way too mean today. And I feel I have just you for company today since everyone else is just too happy for the marriage itself.
Since I suspected this behavior from G long time back, I am not too surprised, just like you say, I too am displeased.

I also agree too much of importance was given to the wedding itself that CVs forgot a lot of things. That definitely made the story jarring for me in a lot of ways:
1. As  you've already raised - G seems to have totally forgotten about his mom and kind of engulfed in the revenge part.

2. Vishnu & other M&Ms had no reason to be happy. Though initially Vishnu is shocked, there was no reason for him to cheer. All of them seem to have forgotten that they did not wanted R to be married at all. 

3. Just bcos G said he will make R's life hell, M&Ms are happy and convincing everyone that G-R are married. This goes totally against what Billo said abt Bantu. She says "have I not married Bantu, so, he is my husband". Similarly though they are telling that G is R's husband, they never seem to have thought R might have to leave their house and hence her Bhagya will go along.

4. To bring G to Pandey nivas as per their story, I strongly felt there was no reason for Amma to offer the gharjamai thing to G.Just bcos a gunda mawali has married her granddaughter and the fact that she has to accept it, she doesn't need to make that offer to him. It doesn't convince me to all. The CVs could have instead taken a different route to bring G to Pandey nivas - which is - V being angry at G for marrying R (bcos they didnot wanted a marriage of R at any cost) and hence denying him to pay the money. G not happy and doesn't want to leave the place until he gets the money. That would have been more convincing for me.

5. So, now that V has taken G's side, will he be paying him the remaining 4 Lakh Rs.?

6. Since G does accept R as his wife, does he mean he will not take care of her or does he mean he will treat her like the M&Ms do ?

While at one side he knows fully well what he has gotten into (following each of the customs and marrying her), and declares that she is his wife, he doesn't really seem to know what he has done. 
There is such a contradiction there, but I have no complaint in that contradiction, it adds to his characterization IMO. But then it does confuse me as to what he really wants. I will definitely think it does look like a hasty job by the CVs.

All said and done, I loved the way H puts the sindoor on R. (Take a not, I am not saying G, but H) Probably that credit goes to the Director of the show. It looked as if G is putting the sindoor so lovingly. Do I sound as if I am gushing ...but can't help. 

The same thing happened when the other day R hugs Vishnu. In the return hug by V, it was more of Madan Tyagi than Vishnu to me.

Lastly, I would like to see what is R's reaction to this. He is bindaas announcing to the whole world that she is his dharm-patni, but does she accept him as her husband?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007edabellarusha4003

mayona IF-Dazzler
mayona
mayona

Joined: 12 November 2005
Posts: 4847

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Guddu being mean and selfish all because he wants money for his sick moms treatment and he goes to extent of marrying the person whom he he despises but his rant yesterday was not necessary since he was the one who cheated Runjhun into marrying him without her knowledge how can he now force her to accept him just becos he wants money from Vishnu its not justified but who can bring sense to a arrogant person like Guddu who considers himself right aways even at the cost of an innocent pesons life here being  Runjhun whose entire life being ruined because of Guddu hasty decision of marrying her to earn a quick buck to save his mom. Not enough he vows to bring more misery to her this untolerable hope someone puts some sense into this guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Joined: 23 April 2010
Posts: 4234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

Ya, although I'm glad Guddu & Runjhun got married, I didn't like the way Guddu behaved after he got married to her eitherAngry.  I wasn't really expecting him to be polite but he freakin' went on & on about his hatred towards her.  It would be nice if he doesn't go on about his hatred towards her on their wedding night.  If he does mention it, I really hope he doesn't go on & on about it.  I wonder if their will be touching on the wedding night- I've imagined Guddu gently taking off her jewelery and undoing her braidDay Dreaming  It would be nice to see these touches but who knows if this is gonna happen.  She might end up takin' off her jewelery herself.  


 The chances of G being mean to R even on their wedding night is very much there ...  given how he behaved at the wedding ... and I feel he'll insult her more, saying he wouldn't touch her for anything ! 

Nice imagination about the 'suhag raat' Edabella ... ... The CVs may not give us that now ... but it doesn't have to stop us from imagining ! LOL




Edited by rusha4003 - 15 March 2011 at 12:25am
rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Joined: 23 April 2010
Posts: 4234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayona

Guddu being mean and selfish all because he wants money for his sick moms treatment and he goes to extent of marrying the person whom he he despises but his rant yesterday was not necessary since he was the one who cheated Runjhun into marrying him without her knowledge how can he now force her to accept him just becos he wants money from Vishnu its not justified but who can bring sense to a arrogant person like Guddu who considers himself right aways even at the cost of an innocent pesons life here being  Runjhun whose entire life being ruined because of Guddu hasty decision of marrying her to earn a quick buck to save his mom. Not enough he vows to bring more misery to her this untolerable hope someone puts some sense into this guy.


Agree with you Mayona ... G was mean yesterday !  

@ red ....  I too have this grouse against him ..... and on top of it he's making it sound like he's married her only for revenge ... and he doesn't have any other motive ! While we know fully well, his main motive of marrying her is the money !

I agree 'someone' has to put sense into him ... and I have a feeling this someone will be Runjhun ! LOL ..... of course for that there's still a long way to go  .....


Edited by rusha4003 - 15 March 2011 at 1:15am
rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Joined: 23 April 2010
Posts: 4234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007


I completely agree - not looking forward to watching the video.

No Rani ... I think you should watch ... good acting by all ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index