Kool's Commentary : March 14 (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Kool Di,

Wah what a commentary. Clap Clap Clap

Yes,Thanks for giving Nice suggestions for ARCHU's LIFE.Hug.
 Yes I Soo... wish to see Archu's life,
she as a lovable wife, Sincere Bahu and the most Important  as a Adorable Mother rather than a sister Alone.(I said alone,note it Big smile ,I didnt say should not be a Daughter or sister).

And that too Twins. oh God,i will be so Happy.Smile

Di,though I am a Archu Fan,
The below line of yours had me in splits. Still Grinning Like an Idiot. Big smile

"ACHI WIFE listened  with holy understanding and said TRUST BUPPA . She then grew wings but they hid under her vermilion sari that made her look CHIKNI ."  ROFL.LOL  LOL LOL LOL

surely a Rocking one.
Archu is Looking so pretty these days.Smile

I felt Quite Happy seeing today's epi.

Archu praying for Son-Duo Happiness,we Know that my girl always have an undying love for her Pati(Because of which she gone thro some serious problems and sufferings like accepting Jai's proposal and Divorce)

she is trying in her own way with the Brain and Heart she has to solve the Issue. One thing as she said,if they showered love,surely Happiness is going to come in Deshmukh house and sav will be back to Form. Its not the new one, Archu has already done it.

Then Manav,he has started realizing that his approach was wrong and admitting that too.
Di,for me ,he looked miserable today. He was thinking like (with his statements I am saying)
My mom has gone thro many difficult phases because of which she is hard and thats why I wish to Give her the Happiness she deserves,which i will be able to Give her the most when we are at Home.  Di, he is not only wanting Archu to come with him for Himself, for Savita too is what I feel.

See ,he said Today,if we love her to a greater extent she will give back.   So he wish to enter D's house with archu and He is more sure that archu will be able to win his aai's heart if his aai let her in with some compromise. So he thought of heading towards it.
But His wrong approach to it as Backfired as we all Know.

Here Hoping as Archu Said,Soon the day is going to come.Smile

Finally ,This Damo, Thumbs Down Angry. Truly and Highly insenstive who will drive us to Death. His actions today were so not to be digested.

Todays Commentary was specially for u . For being an Archu fan and yet continuing to come on my controversial thread , and never misunderstanding me ONCE . Those suggestions were for u alone .Hope Cvs really read them ...Lets see .SmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I am repeating myself, but your threads are being read by the CV's. Good to see realization dawning on Manav in regards to Savita and I hope he gets to start mending the relationship with her before she is unconscious on a hospital bed. And, as you have said, someone needs to make Damodar realize his complete insensitivity too.Smile Thanks Soap critic . I too hope they keep reading us .

Batata did what he had to for Madhuri and Varun and then fled. The trio Manav-Archan-Vaishali gave him the longest rope to do that and he did not miss the opportunity. Did not like Madhuri's thought process of divorcing Dharmu. Now that he is out of the country, I wonder if she can legally do that and even if she wants to use the 'abandonment' clause she will have to wait for 5-7 years. Vaishali is now stuck between a rock and a hard place. I would like to see Dharmu's parents taking some stand/action both with Madhuri-Varun and Vaishali. And yet .........no solution . She TILL this point hasnt talked with a l;awyer to check her options and talks of giving him SAZAA .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueNot_a_fanLuvSSeversoap-criticDabulls23

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Hey Kool,

Your suggestions for Archana are actually constructive. This also resolves some craggy points neatly. Besides a correct way to 'great ladyship'!WinkLOL.... When that house may done true draw of a happy welcome and a pleasant place where friends would like to flock in delights or in difficulties. As befitting a God blessed couple and their household.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeverDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Hey Kool,

Your suggestions for Archana are actually constructive. This also resolves some craggy points neatly. Besides a correct way to 'great ladyship'!WinkLOL.... When that house may done true draw of a happy welcome and a pleasant place where friends would like to flock in delights or in difficulties. As befitting a God blessed couple and their household.

Well I do hope they read us . I want to see her doing something constructive for a change intead of trying to rectify other peoples lives and messing up miserably each time . She has nO LIFE of her own . She makes her sisters life her life each time ...........Once Varsha , once Vaishali . She needs HER OWN life , her own in laws , her Own children , she is educated now , she can help Manav manage his business , be a good home manager too , and to top it all , look stunning as she waltzes in and out of functions with her 3 kids .Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fansmrthLuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Todays Commentary was specially for u .

Thank you so much Di. Hugs and Muvaa's to You.I know you did this for me.Hug

For being an Archu fan and yet continuing to come on my controversial thread , and never misunderstanding me ONCE .
Those suggestions were for u alone .Hope Cvs really read them ...Lets see .SmileSmileSmile

Me too Hope and I am sure Your commentary is read. So Hoping for the Best, Di, we have to wait and see.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goblue

Hey Kools

Awesome commentary, what a slow episode. Your Batat/Kudi comments were hilarious. I wish Damodar goes back to his drinking because he is total nonsense otherwise.

I so wanted to wipe that holy smile on the holy duo's face when they were psycho analyzing Savita, arre, enuf of talking, go take care of her instead of feeding few kids. and Yes, where is Baby sachu, the CVs just forget him for convenience sake.

Take care.. Anjali

Totally agree with ur statements . If u dont take care of ur own ones ..........feeding others wont give ANY merits whatsoever .

goblue

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Great commentary as usual Kools. This Damodar obviously won't leave a chance to torture his wife. I hated him the most when he said that he was not her servant. This made me really mad. First of all, you shoulld not say this to your wife, and secondly Damodar very well knows Savita is sick. When Damodar threw up and got drunk, Savita always took care of him firmly but she did. Her firmness was justified, he would just not stop drinking. The reason Savita went unconsious was because he did not get them gor her. Manav was a bit better. At least he regrets what he did. Although, I am furious with Damodar. He doesn't love his wife, and he was thinking twice about calling Manav. I was hoping he would, but then he said no this bechara will get worried. All he wants is him to spend time with wife. As long as son and wife are together, it's ok, the mother can be as sick as she is. He doesn't care. Nor does he even have Manav or Vandu come over. At least if Manav can't come Vandu could at least visit mayyka. Rasika may not be very approving of it, but Ajit is. And Ajit would probably stop by too to take care of his mother in law. We see Manav doing it always when Sulo falls sick. Now how do we know the Kaka's real name is Vishwasran? And yes, I hope he gives a very hard slap to his little brother. Unfortunately, he's gone. Archana saying that this family will become bonded again, I don't believe her. If Savita starts to accept Archana, wwill Damodar still taunt Savita? Anyway, thanks for your update Kools. Thanks for taking your time to give commentary.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJaishankar

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
As long as son and wife are together, it's ok, the mother can be as sick as she is. He doesn't care.
True . It does seem that way bhallarox . The house is in shambles . Manav has some sense or not .

bhallarox

Go to top