Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys and gals

Do u lyke the poll? Do u no hu is the jodi number 1?

Kumkum - Sumit are the best couple followed by Sujal - Kashish
and Prerna - anuran and Pammi - Dev are no more couples....

First

Sujal and kashish

and then Kumkum and Sumit

and the rest!

hi 

Megha i dont quite get y Sujal and Kashish are the best couple coz kashish and Sujal fight alot even if Sujal luvs Kashish. N btw Kashish is marring or has married Rahul, if she didnt or doesnt tht means tht she luvs Sujal n atleast thought bout him. 😉

Hi, sujal  and kashish are married to each other right now in the soap we in UK are 6 months behind but very soon they will get married in kth they won the best jodi awards last year as well its our own opinions some think its sujal and kash and some think kum and sumit, and some prena and anu i dont want to get in any arguements😊! Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
thanx Megha_Desai for telling me tht they r going to get married or ave already got married!  👏
well therez no match for kumkum n sumit😃 neway i really think that the chemistry between kumkum n sumit aka hussain n juhi is great they actually know acting i must say
yeah n im with u megha_desai abt not arguing hehe cuz therez no use rite every1 has their own choice
SUMIT&KUMKUM  ARE  THE  BEST👏😊
COLOR=MAGENTA]THERES NO BETTER JODI IN THE WORLD THAN KUMKUM + SUMEET !!!!!!!!!!!!