Rakt Sambandh

Worst epi to date

notinuse Senior Member
notinuse
notinuse

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Ouch
sick! Cry
neeraj waking up top less in anjali's bed and sandhya sees neeraj leaving anjali's room in the same close doing his buttons up!OuchDead

sandhya in denial ; neeraj reassures nothing happened Dead

I dunno anymore OuchCry
this is a stupid track, thats what i do know!

Edited by moheema - 14 March 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSharmap0lkad0tNiceup

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Ugh not even going to watch it this is disgusting :(
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
oh gosh what r they doing to this soap
ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
why what happened??? don't tell me anajli succeeded in her task. i won't be able to handle it. but as i didn't see any update or anything mentioned in the EDT, i'm just scared that something unpleasant has really happened...Ouch
vkzulu Groupbie
vkzulu
vkzulu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
its not worst episode now the show is going well wait and watch other episodes also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
if such worst epi r shown then this show will never come in top 100

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
vkzulu is right.  Actually, they (yesterday & today) weren't so bad - at least, they were not PKCM.  Quick summary of yesterday:
  • Sandhya after her puja goes around the haveli looking for Neeraj, but noone knows where he is.  Finally, he wakes up in Anjali's room shirtless and is shocked.  Anjali gives him his shirt and taunts him.  Neeraj walks out.
  • Sandhya sees Neeraj come out of Anjali's room, and Anjali taunts her telling her that while she may be married to Neeraj, it's she Anjali who has an illicit relationship w/ her.  Sandhya leaves.
  • While Neeraj is getting ready, Sandhya re-heats the tea and brings it back to him
  • At the dining table, Dadaji is all praise for Sandhya's cooking, and Purvi & Sarita are fuming w/ envy
  • Dadaji asks Neeraj to help him run his company.  Raj mocks him telling him that the business is hardly worth anything.  Neeraj explains to him that it's better to work @ the factory than sit @ home, and decides to join Dadaji today
  • Neeraj goes to his room to change, and Sandhya helps him.  Neeraj asks Sandhya why's she acting like nothing happened, and explains that he didn't know how he ended up in Anjali's room, but nothing happened b/w them.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 15 March 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-ghotalazPirated_Fun-Vrinda-

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
@ Vrish
thanx for the brief summarySmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index