Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I'm loving Sanju & Deepak's track!! :D (Page 4)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Deepak, Sanju track started when ???? the way they started and then a hault doesnt feel like if they have started.

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Deepak, Sanju track started when ???? the way they started and then a hault doesnt feel like if they have started.

See Di, That is the main problem with multiple tracks.... V have no idea what V r going see next Panna Track, SuShaan Track, BM Track , Sanju Track.... And god know how many in btw Tracks..... 
prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
deepak probably transferred and got a break on the fees or partial scholarship...
sanjana goes to good college, and she likes it and was not willing to switch per mrs purvi natrajan....regardless of money and affordability.

just because radha does not work outside, she basically is badimaas right hand, runs a tight ship and keeps the household together, which is just as important if not more, than the financial contribution and should not be negated....negotiating shopping, making sure meena does her job right....cooking etc.

maybe some of his fees come from the household expenses just like iskhika.....child of the household, sanjha parivar....
there are after all 3-4 working guys in the household, plus dadajis pension for 11000 something per month.... they dont waste and maybe help and contribute, plus alok was going to help him get a job as a writer and allow him to study, as he started to try to get a job next day at a call center in a particular episode....his character is that he is independent and emotional and would not try to take advantage of anyone.... was neglected by his mom and starting to rebuild that relationship which is being portrayed so nicely, stayed home for holi....sweet and learning to joke with his cousins and the others in the family...

i was reading all these posts and wondering.... at the end ofthe day it is a fictional serial..... and does it really matter in the grand scheme of things...?
 the real reason is that if he is not going to meet her at the home, he has to meet her at college.... and voila......

love this serial....no matter if a few questions are unanswered and raginis nailpolish changes every other scene....still nice.....a little sweet a little sad....but holds a mirror to real life...and makes us smile through tears sometimes......

still upset that ishaan did not win the husband of the year award....he deserved it 10 times more than naitik,,, and supports suhana 110% inc. driving her to sids house.... and naitik had issues that she knew rituraj before....albeit innoncently..............how could they.....??????
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Deepak and sanjana track will be parallel to sushaan track.. along with panna track... now mostly when this week we come to know whether suhana is pregnant or C track.. But what ever track we will have mostly sanjdeep,sushaan and panna track along with kashyaps family bonding, bajapadi sadness/happiness..

Only introduction scene is good, later scene is big letdown how CVS changed our sanju.. into something which we didn't see till now..

Hope CVS should do justice to sanjdeep track,  didin't bore us or irritate us..

Yashh... IF-Rockerz
Yashh...
Yashh...

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I so agree with u 
SanDeeps track is wat even I am looking forward to
but wish to get some looooooong scenes of them n i am sure we wud get soon in future Wink Big smile

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I don think they are showing a different sanjana, just a different facet.
she has always been shown at home with family where she is comfortable in her own skin and a sweet caring person.
she is still that and that is why she came to deepaks defense...however she is the popular girl and has a image of a smart devil may care attitude plus she has been burnt in love, so more cautious.
deepak is the new kid on the block and being sweet and trying to thank her and came across as mushy and she wants to be reserved....
intelligent that he is, i am sure he will prove himself and maybe get the role of romeo to her juliet and............
come on my forum friends, be patient....loving it as it is not predictable...just hope suhana is okay...
my 2 cents worth....hope you like it....last one was long, i know and do apologize but a true sgp addict....
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@premacda " raginis nailpolish changes every other scene....still nice.....a little sweet a little sad....but holds a mirror to real life...and makes us smile through tears sometimes......"

Agree with you, but we find these bloopers funny and enjoy finding them out, so you see SGP gives us fun , joy, mystry, reality, fiction everything in just 30 minutes episodes( minus the ads) so whenever we discuss some unanswered question or criticise the serial most of our criticisms are constructive and objective, and I am sure CV, s likes us to give them objective criticism so that they could make this serial even better , it's already great but they appreciate our views. This is what's good about this forum that we give detailed review of a episode, praise what we liked and why and criticise something which we didn't like and WHY we didn't like, and this WHY is very helpful to improve, if I was in the creative team I would be really interested in knowing Why people liked something and why they didn't.
SGP is fantastic and out of the norm serial which we can relate to as it touches a lot of real subjects and characters.

Edited by venture - 21 March 2011 at 2:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdacrysind

Go to top