I'm loving Sanju & Deepak's track!! :D

Posted: 13 years ago
I'm totally loving the SanDeep's track!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Its just too awesome!! Sanju's naughtiness and Deepak's innocence makes the track look even more awesome! but i wish the CV's spend some more time on this track everyday i wait for that part and its kinda too short πŸ˜³ I wish we can get a long scene of sanju and deepak πŸ˜ƒ Its gonna be much more funer? What do you guys think? πŸ˜ƒ
Good Post Yaar..........πŸ˜ƒ

Me too Waiting for that their love story to begin but CVs are Delaying it like anything.........I hope they seriously do have a track like of Sushaan....Starting from Anger than Towards Love..........Waiting for the track to begin properly😍

Nice Post .....😊

I think Stearing wheel to Deepak's car is in capable hands of Suhaana.... So I's gonna be fun to watch... Poor Deepak sandwich btw 2 Sis... 🀣  Just seeing Deepak complaing abt Sanjana to Suhaaana and Suhaana telling him to give Sanju nicely back.... 🀣 Poor Guy Mar Khane  wala hain....πŸ˜†
Nets Pati Dev Ghar Pe Nahi Hai???Full swing mein Ho AajπŸ˜†.......I never thought u wud be this Funny.........Ya Nets  I think Innocent Deep πŸ€“is Gonna be sand wich Between two Dangerous Sis😈....But Only one Sis will eat himπŸ˜†
Yes they are both very cute but I hated the way the track was started. It was πŸ€’. Hope it gets better. 😊
V all know which one!!! πŸ˜†

My Hubby is like 10dulkar ☺️ always ready for century.... πŸ˜†  He thinks I don't have enough sence of humor....πŸ€“   🀣

PS. Time 2 Time I do impress him....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yes they are both very cute but I hated the way the track was started. It was πŸ€’. Hope it gets better. 😊

Ya Sheemu Di.............I also feel the track was started very badly.......As earlier I said Now they r doing Character Assassination of Sanjana as they did wid Ishaan.......Hating the new Sanjana🀒
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Ya Sheemu Di.............I also feel the track was started very badly.......As earlier I said Now they r doing Character Assassination of Sanjana as they did wid Ishaan.......Hating the new Sanjana🀒

I hope they pull their socks up as I have started a mission and tried to contact them via email.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by netri

V all know which one!!! πŸ˜†

My Hubby is like 10dulkar ☺️ always ready for century.... πŸ˜†  He thinks I don't have enough sence of humor....πŸ€“   🀣

PS. Time 2 Time I do impress him....πŸ˜†

He thinks u dont have  sense of Humor😲...Mujhse baat Karna Unki Main Bataunga Kitna sense of Humor Hai tum MeinπŸ˜†.......Waisa Impress Karta Rahna Chahiya Time to time.......Shopping ke Liya paisa milta Rahta hain🀣

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

He asks for Money to spend from Me...Says he wants to have fun on BiWi's hard earned money....🀣  He thinks he is the funniest in the family .....πŸ˜†
Edited by netri - 13 years ago