Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
i have an idea ...

amna u should write- reserved hai lekin fokat mein jaane do...koi tension nahi..
  bekaar🤢 k epi k liye main apna time waste nahi karti

😆

m not too well....ill have to leave early...
lonelyshadow thumbnail
hahahaha, nice title🤣🤣

You take care, rest!
Get well soon..!!

Peace😊

thanks hun....

this is called a GHASEETA EPISODE....😆

bye😃
lonelyshadow thumbnail
GHASEETA WA BEKAR episode!!!😊
nayhaj thumbnail
u no i quite liked the part where Uttara n Tara were face to face..that was the best part of the episode.sorry i int reserved a space but still talking...i duno how this post works?sorry x
charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update! 
I wasn't expecting much today...and i was right😎 too bad...didn't like the way Adi treated Priya...in spite of knowing what she's been through! chill maar yar! Picture abhi baaki hai😉
Didn't like the Mantri-SSP conv...I agree with you Manisha...it's all big baddie's doing...btw...did anyone notice? Adi was lookin supercool in the kurta n sunglasses today😛
sorry for going off-topic there...i also liked the new Priya-Vidya camaraderie...all sisterly affection...nice. And I actually liked Imli today😲
she's one tez chori! kya idea hai bhaai pata lagaanka. Smarty pants👏

So tomorrow we're up for some Adi-Priya hugs, bonding...NOT more than that...don't expect much until after THE REVELATION and FATHER-SON FACE OFF...
But you never know...what the CVs have in store...so let's wait and watch...while we still can...i didn't dislike today's episode...it was not bad...average!
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i agree with u todays episode is good. i beleive story ahead should be good.   

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i agree with u, todays episode is good though it was not great. i believe story ahead will be good. lets wait and watch.😊  

nayhaj thumbnail
i cant wait for gaurav to find out that vidya knows about him and his mystery woman. i think she will catch him in the hotel or close enough lol
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was priya's fault and i hope too, they show a passionate sequence of aditya and priya now. 👍🏼
Edited by theshy1977 - 13 years ago