whats wrong with veer??? (Page 2)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

ShockedU want 2 kill a dead man...was it so horribleTongue todays epi...LOLLOL

As long as i dont get to read about threads wasted on him , he can DIE , LOL

Disgusting as per going updates of my friend who torture me with updates on phone , Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiny15

katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sourojtiny15LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Why cvs r showing Ichchha as tubelight. One day she tell something, which indicate tht she is getting strong, but next day ad usual in crying mode. Today again she gave back to Nani and also told tht she sd hv to fight herself, but we know tomorrow again uski sitti pitti Tapu ke age gum hone wali hai. Angry Angry I can't understant these cvs wht is there majboori. I m guaranteeing just show one week strong Ichchha giving back to back Tapu, Trp will go sky high. Angry Angry can't this simple thing they understand. Viewer love to watch Tapu humiliation and if it will be from Ichchha, thn sone me suhaga LOL   LOL Tapu humiliation and strong Ichchha can take ut to first place Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialsumalidreamz12sourojintruderfastLimitLessFan

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

ankit111

katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

ankit111

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Why cvs r showing Ichchha as tubelight. One day she tell something, which indicate tht she is getting strong, but next day ad usual in crying mode. Today again she gave back to Nani and also told tht she sd hv to fight herself, but we know tomorrow again uski sitti pitti Tapu ke age gum hone wali hai. Angry Angry I can't understant these cvs wht is there majboori. I m guaranteeing just show one week strong Ichchha giving back to back Tapu, Trp will go sky high. Angry Angry can't this simple thing they understand. Viewer love to watch Tapu humiliation and if it will be from Ichchha, thn sone me suhaga LOL   LOL Tapu humiliation and strong Ichchha can take ut to first place Smile

They just showed Tapu's part maybe Iccha will give her back after that . Lets see(I know I am expecting too much LOLLOL)There must be a reason for showing Veer dhila dhala, so that Iccha Mata wakes up and fights for her rights.

Edited by souroj - 14 March 2011 at 1:52pm

ankit111

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Only once she gave Taps a slap, on her wedding night with Vansh.. that day also she gave an hour long unnecessary speech, giving out details of her detective work, about how that letter could have been changed and replaced by none else but Tapasya, as though it required great intelligence to crack it... She was going on and on about the hand writing and eliminating one by one, arrived at Tapasya's name, a la Agatha Christie.. If she really had that much brain, she would not have fallen for Tappu's drama in the first instance itself and would have married Veer instead of taking that dumb decision of sending Taps in ghunghat... She is still suffering for that foolish decision she took on that day and is still not realizing it because she has become not just a tube light, but a fused out tube light...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalidreamz12LimitLessFan

Go to top