whats wrong with veer??? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

U know wat , i bet Veer Babu will be watching our feedbacks here and later on he will be given a scene where it fits to show he did everything by joining hands with rathod  which was not original script as veer was never clever , he needs hints right in front of him , else he will never start working on it , and then everyone will be oh veer, smart veer , and all .........

He should die in car accident , or satya should do something to end his faltu life , good
what do you think cvs will leave satya from their wrath of destroying characters...you just wait and watch..they will soon turn him into a loser...jinhon nay apnay hero aur heroine ka itna kachra kar diya woh satya ko kahan chorain gay
Why cvs r showing Ichchha as tubelight. One day she tell something, which indicate tht she is getting strong, but next day ad usual in crying mode. Today again she gave back to Nani and also told tht she sd hv to fight herself, but we know tomorrow again uski sitti pitti Tapu ke age gum hone wali hai. 😑 😑 I can't understant these cvs wht is there majboori. I m guaranteeing just show one week strong Ichchha giving back to back Tapu, Trp will go sky high. 😑 😑 can't this simple thing they understand. Viewer love to watch Tapu humiliation and if it will be from Ichchha, thn sone me suhaga πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† Tapu humiliation and strong Ichchha can take ut to first place 😊
Originally posted by ankit111

Why cvs r showing Ichchha as tubelight. One day she tell something, which indicate tht she is getting strong, but next day ad usual in crying mode. Today again she gave back to Nani and also told tht she sd hv to fight herself, but we know tomorrow again uski sitti pitti Tapu ke age gum hone wali hai. 😑 😑 I can't understant these cvs wht is there majboori. I m guaranteeing just show one week strong Ichchha giving back to back Tapu, Trp will go sky high. 😑 😑 can't this simple thing they understand. Viewer love to watch Tapu humiliation and if it will be from Ichchha, thn sone me suhaga πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† Tapu humiliation and strong Ichchha can take ut to first place 😊
yeh dono miya biwi(veerichcha)tubelight hi to heπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ichvee

yeh dono miya biwi(veerichcha)tubelight hi to heπŸ˜†
thats why they both are perfectly made for eachotherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They just showed Tapu's part maybe Iccha will give her back after that . Lets see(I know I am expecting too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)There must be a reason for showing Veer dhila dhala, so that Iccha Mata wakes up and fights for her rights.

Edited by souroj - 13 years ago

Only once she gave Taps a slap, on her wedding night with Vansh.. that day also she gave an hour long unnecessary speech, giving out details of her detective work, about how that letter could have been changed and replaced by none else but Tapasya, as though it required great intelligence to crack it... She was going on and on about the hand writing and eliminating one by one, arrived at Tapasya's name, a la Agatha Christie.. If she really had that much brain, she would not have fallen for Tappu's drama in the first instance itself and would have married Veer instead of taking that dumb decision of sending Taps in ghunghat... She is still suffering for that foolish decision she took on that day and is still not realizing it because she has become not just a tube light, but a fused out tube light...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by souroj

They just showed Tapu's part maybe Iccha will give her back after that . Lets see(I know I am expecting too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)There must be a reason for showing Veer dhila dhala, so that Iccha Mata wakes up and fights for her rights.

if CVs worked on reasoning thn they wd hv make Ichchha strong long ago. she hs delivered few diologues which showed tht she is getting strong but thn tie tie fisssπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if CVs worked on reasoning thn they wd hv make Ichchha strong long ago. she hs delivered few diologues which showed tht she is getting strong but thn tie tie fisssπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes Ankit, sad but true. She takes one step forward and after that three steps backward, I really don't know why the CVs r doing this and what r they getting out of itπŸ˜•

Ichcha and Veer are like the starter and choke in the tubelight... When one starts to protest against Taps, the other limits this high voltage and vice versa... always in favour of Taps...Now veer has crossed the high voltage limits and that is why the tubelight also has fused now...πŸ˜†
Arrey why Ichcha wants to fight for rights ???   Instead i would say ichcha join hands with Satya sanchi and destroy the bundelas including nani-tappu πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£ Ichcha changes overnight just like veer 😲🀣