India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

iccha and damini are selfish (Page 7)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
If there was no Ichcha in Tapasyas life, she wud have become drug addict  yaa wud have commited suicide bcoz of madness living alone with naani n divya n rohiniWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by neerjashingla

Oh you are right Trupat,,,Damini is surely a selfish person ,who gave her daughter,s happiness to Tappu.when her daughter was ready to get married.... will like you to watch this soap again with open mind,then say what is right or wrong.....you really feel sorry for the current going on soaps.....sorry for wasting your time as well as mine....Tapsaya is a character not Rashmi desai.....
Rashmi plays her character well I m probably brainwashed and feel that tapu is a victim I will never feel sorry for hichki because all I see is her taking tapu's happiness tapu's life would have been better if it weren't for hichki

Why dont u put yourself in iccha's place and see what you would do. If on the day of your wedding u see ur friend asking u to let her marry the love of ur life what would you do.

If supposedly ur husband got someone pregnant, would you bring that woman and her nani to your house and take care of her and thats the same woman responsible for your first hubands death and the same woman who tried to kill you.

You might even say yes now but in reality if you were ever to go through this you would never agree to any of that. So the sacrifices that iccha made are way more than afew praises that she got from Jogi.

dreamz12tiny15

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
 If wants to blame someone for tapsaya,s condition today then blame should go to her Nani....She is the main culprit...But that also to some extent....From very young age it was her Nani who was always after Ichha and mother,s life ,from their she started instigating Tapasaya about them ...For a small kid she was bad influence and it just went on and on.........When she grew up  even then it was her Nani , values and so called sanskaar were missing in Tapasaya where as Ichha  had.....I stopped watching this soap years ago....could not stand the illogical tracks just  have taken the viewers merry go round trip....Do not blame others.....Being the daughter of such good parents what values she had....just going on doing one mistake after another.....How long you can take it....No doubt about Rasmi Desai ,she is better actress than Tina Dutta...You can not force a person to love you.....Nobody is at fault ,its the writers who are weaving such trash tracks one after other...
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
D'ohSleepy
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by neerjashingla

Oh you are right Trupat,,,Damini is surely a selfish person ,who gave her daughter,s happiness to Tappu.when her daughter was ready to get married.... will like you to watch this soap again with open mind,then say what is right or wrong.....you really feel sorry for the current going on soaps.....sorry for wasting your time as well as mine....Tapsaya is a character not Rashmi desai.....
Rashmi plays her character well I m probably brainwashed and feel that tapu is a victim I will never feel sorry for hichki because all I see is her taking tapu's happiness tapu's life would have been better if it weren't for hichki

Why dont u put yourself in iccha's place and see what you would do. If on the day of your wedding u see ur friend asking u to let her marry the love of ur life what would you do.

If supposedly ur husband got someone pregnant, would you bring that woman and her nani to your house and take care of her and thats the same woman responsible for your first hubands death and the same woman who tried to kill you.

You might even say yes now but in reality if you were ever to go through this you would never agree to any of that. So the sacrifices that iccha made are way more than afew praises that she got from Jogi.

I would never give up on my love for anyone best friend or anyone inthat case
Tapu was married to veer and got preg so icha had no choice but to accept her as for killing vansh tapu didn't kill him he killed himself vansh was doubting thaticha was havingaffair with veer because she was secretly meeting him and vansh was trying to find out the truth and that's why he went there so if icha had told the truth then he would have been still alive
If icha had given up on veer and had actully sacrificed veer for tapu then why did she marry him she even said that she is veer's bhabhi i believe that if u r truly sacrificing ur happiness for someone then just do that she gave up on veer just to get himback at least tapu is honest that she would do anything to get veer or to hurt icha you see I don't like icha i dont see her as innocent I think she took tapu's innocent the day jogi start paying attention to icha as his own daughter dad it was tapu's innocent that brought icha to her house I don't see the story as what icha has done for tapu but I see it as why tapu became this person   it weren't for icha then she would have been fine The writer probably wants to either hate tapu or sympathize with her and I feel sorry for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

Teeya Goldie
Teeya
Teeya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

Even though Iccha was brought in to the house she was never the daughter of the house. Tapasya always got what she wanted. And even if Iccha got a few stuff that doesnt justifiy what tapasya is doing. And how can u call damini and iccha selfish it was the same iccha and damini that let maniac Tapu to get married to veer. and yes as a wife iccha has tolerated enough and now it is time for her to kick tapasya out because she is crossing her limits. and yes it was wrong of veer to feed tapasya so iccha should definitly never let veer near tapasya.

Plus we all know everything tapasya does is just to get on top of iccha not because she actaully wants any of that stuff. she doesnt love veer she just wants him because he belongs to iccha.

The show is giving a bad message to society by showing how weak damini and iccha are and because they dont need to give all of tapasya's wishes. Jogi killed iccha's father so he let them stay at her house and damini worked as a servant and saved tapasya's moms life. There they both have done something for eachother and now Damini and Iccha can do anything they want.

Dont blame iccha for saving her marriage
i am totaly agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejuraj

it is iccha and damini who are selfish bz
iccha is feeling that she made a mistake by bringing tapasya home bz veer ne tapasya ko kaana kilaya. then how much tapasya would have felt from child hood bz she brouht both of them into her house and lost her entair life
tapasya was very good in her child hood. and iccha use to steel her things to show in school. jogi is responcible for tapasya's behaviar bz giving father love to iccha is neglected tapasya. and damini thinks only about her daughter she knows tapasya hates them then y stil she is in her house. she can go to basti. 
logically tapasya deserves more than iccha
i suggest writer to please write story loggically. dont give bad messages to socity. atleat now change the story that all elders rialise ther mistake and damini leave to basti and tapasya becomes good and marry rathod

so basiclaly tapays aplanning n plotting n SNATCHING veer.... killi ichcha tryin2 kill vansh... so its not  a bad msg haan???wiow..good logic mann!

tiny15LimitLessFan

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I wnat to seee what ichcha planned n plotted that she snatched it awya fmr tapasya............. what happeend day 1....did ichcha go 2 veer....NO!!!tapasya sent ichcha 2 veer..and then got jealous..that was d start!!!!!

tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top