iccha and damini are selfish (Page 2)

tejuraj Newbie
tejuraj
tejuraj

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

Originally posted by tejuraj

it is iccha and damini who are selfish bz
iccha is feeling that she made a mistake by bringing tapasya home bz veer ne tapasya ko kaana kilaya. then how much tapasya would have felt from child hood bz she brouht both of them into her house and lost her entair life
tapasya was very good in her child hood. and iccha use to steel her things to show in school. jogi is responcible for tapasya's behaviar bz giving father love to iccha is neglected tapasya. and damini thinks only about her daughter she knows tapasya hates them then y stil she is in her house. she can go to basti. 
logically tapasya deserves more than iccha
i suggest writer to please write story loggically. dont give bad messages to socity. atleat now change the story that all elders rialise ther mistake and damini leave to basti and tapasya becomes good and marry rathod

And put your self in iccha's place would you let you husband get close to another woman or leave your husband so he could go to your so called friend.

put your self in tapasya's place would u let your father give more attention to your servents daughter than u that to when you r 8 years old

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.SRKLuvr

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Even though Iccha was brought in to the house she was never the daughter of the house. Tapasya always got what she wanted. And even if Iccha got a few stuff that doesnt justifiy what tapasya is doing. And how can u call damini and iccha selfish it was the same iccha and damini that let maniac Tapu to get married to veer. and yes as a wife iccha has tolerated enough and now it is time for her to kick tapasya out because she is crossing her limits. and yes it was wrong of veer to feed tapasya so iccha should definitly never let veer near tapasya.

Plus we all know everything tapasya does is just to get on top of iccha not because she actaully wants any of that stuff. she doesnt love veer she just wants him because he belongs to iccha.

The show is giving a bad message to society by showing how weak damini and iccha are and because they dont need to give all of tapasya's wishes. Jogi killed iccha's father so he let them stay at her house and damini worked as a servant and saved tapasya's moms life. There they both have done something for eachother and now Damini and Iccha can do anything they want.

Dont blame iccha for saving her marriage
well said!!ClapClapClap icchha though always called as the daughter of house but its always tappy who got everything!! jogi though took care of icchha & damini  but her eductn & clothes were & r always brought by damini wid the money of her husband 's LIC policy!!
@bold u r riteClapClap jogi never even earlier did sumthing 4 them extraordinary wen he didn't know that he'd done damini's husband's accident!

and its only bcoz of damini that jogi isn't behind bars as damini 4give him 4 causing accident & death of her husband!! Thumbs Upi think CVs 've also given a wrong msg that we shud 4give ppl whether they harmed sum1 accidently or intentionally!!!Shocked

imagine if damini'dn't 4given him this dracula never claimed 2 b neglected as her father wud've been in the jail & she'd go 2 jail 2 meet her loving father!!ClapClapClap

Edited by tiny15 - 14 March 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8sourojankit111LimitLessFan

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007ankit111shivani9tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@TM jogi never gave prefernce 2 icchha upon tappy!! its only tappy who got jealous wen icchha started getting more attention even at school & oder ppl even at school started her loving more bcoz of her gud nature!!ClapClap

and if my father'd brought sum1 like this & given her alos gud things then 1st i wud've asked him the reason(even 8yr.old kid wants 2 know why oder kid is also getting the stuff) but never started planning, plotting & excecuting abt how 2 leave a kid alone in the forest 2 get her killed!! and if i'd done such things 2 any1 & even a maid's kid then my father not just wud'd sent me 2 hostel but beaten up black & blue so that such things wudn't happened again!!ClapClapClap

and i m proud that my father'd given us such values of sharing ur things even wid poor, caring 4 them & stand up 2 evil & not 2 jsutify sum evil reel ckt's sins & crimes by blaming oders 4 own's faults & deeds!!!ClapClap

dreamz12ankit111shivani9LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
God , phir sae old theories ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

One word ha yaar, Taps is Mahan devi , she  deserve everything in life , let her rot in hell, and let icha and damini be selfish , since thats what there are from day one no ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12farah007sourojankit111shivani9tiny15

katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dreamz12sourojankit111shivani9tiny15

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

it is iccha and damini who are selfish bz
iccha is feeling that she made a mistake by bringing tapasya home bz veer ne tapasya ko kaana kilaya. then how much tapasya would have felt from child hood bz she brouht both of them into her house and lost her entair life
tapasya was very good in her child hood. and iccha use to steel her things to show in school. jogi is responcible for tapasya's behaviar bz giving father love to iccha is neglected tapasya. and damini thinks only about her daughter she knows tapasya hates them then y stil she is in her house. she can go to basti. 
logically tapasya deserves more than iccha
i suggest writer to please write story loggically. dont give bad messages to socity. atleat now change the story that all elders rialise ther mistake and damini leave to basti and tapasya becomes good and marry rathod

And put your self in iccha's place would you let you husband get close to another woman or leave your husband so he could go to your so called friend.

put your self in tapasya's place would u let your father give more attention to your servants daughter than u that to when you r 8 years old

When I am 8 years old and once in a while my father gave attention to the servant's kid i would be happy and feel proud of my dad. I would never start plotting against that poor kid. Also Jogi only gave Iccha a few stuff and damini worked for them so basically they weren't showering her with gift for no reason damini was earning all that money by working as servant.

Don't forget that damini couldve easily put Jogi in jail. And btw even when Tapasya got her dads love this last time what did she do lie to him gain.

Anyways no matter how much you try and gave reasons, nothing will justify the stuff that tapasya did. She is a negative character who has hurt everyone just because of her own jealousy. Dont forget Jogi just thinks of iccha as his daughter but tapasya is his daughter. When tapasya was thrown out of the house Jogie forgive her eventhough she had done injustice to iccha so dont comparing praising a kid who doesnt have a father once in a while has turned tapasya into who she is. She is a jealous person who doesnt love anyone. If u want to blame someone for Tapasya it is Nani because she is the one who keeps encouraging her bad behaviour.

dreamz12sourojtiny15LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
TM need to do some google search or wikipedia search for the meaning of selfishnessLOLLOL nothing more i can say for thm. if now people started commenting tht even tapu will sleep with 1000 people she is rit, and if Ichha is thinking abt her mistake after Tapu kartoot in B Zoopark, they find it selfishness. hats off to tht thought ClapClap

dreamz12hermione8shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top