India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

iccha and damini are selfish (Page 10)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

Edited by intruderfast - 15 March 2011 at 6:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111shivani9tiny15

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by rashi85

Originally posted by varun.tap

Hichcha and her maa is not only selfish they are unforgateful namak hara......
they alwayas take full enjoyement and advantages of tapasya barbadi.
Jis thali me kahya useme hole kar dete hai aise logo ki to dunya me jagah nahi pata nahi iss serial me sub kuch cheenne ke baad bhi dono ko mhanta ki devi ka roop sa dikhate hai.
s o u wnat them to be her slaves full life??? plz talk like a human without difference..... no1 is neones slave ..
if ichcha wnated she wud have not given veer to tpaasya on the night of her marriage...if ne girls begs like a totall bhikari  what u expect... now she is his wife thats an issue for u...why shud she sacrifice now..n ichcha is evry right tapu  is in the house coz of ichcha

soo u mean if any one begs in front of a gal  to give ur husband on d marriage night den she sould sacrifice like ichcha mata didLOL... n mata ji could not show herself mahan though she wanted... n married to veer d bro of her husband just after 3 months when her first husband died...LOL i m not against of ichcha marrying to her husband's bro  but itni jaldi bhi kya thi aur itni chori chup ke ichcha ne veer se shadi ki may be coz of her case history of her marriage to veer... but may be coz she knew d family members will raise questions dat u just got widow n now u r seeing dreams of another man.........Wink  LOL I still remember ichcha said to veer i m ur bahbhi n closed d door in front of him.. wat was dat if d truth z dis dat she was so tempted to marry veer dat she cant control herself... n  after 3 monthes only her husband's died she married him..LOLLOLLOL
Sleepy

Silly  SillySillySillySilly  SillySillySillySilly  SillySillySillySilly  SillySillySilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Sleepy

it is indeed SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy come out of hereEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111intruderfasttiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
keeping aside everything ab toh tappu tapori rathid uncle ke bachey ki maa banne waali hai and not even a slight pain is on her face...kia ckt hai yeh.. samajh se bahar !!Dead

i think she has accepted rathod ji as her to be pappuEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
 think  whoever is the production house of this soap , should  come and visit this forum and have look at themselves ....what kind of  social massage they give to the viewers ,where is black is appreciated....Hats off to PH..

tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Jis thali me kahya useme hole kar dete hai aise logo ki to dunya me jagah nahi pata nahi iss serial me sub kuch cheenne ke baad bhi dono ko mhanta ki devi ka roop sa dikhate hai.

</div>
<div>
s o u wnat them to be her slaves full life???plz talk likea human without difference..... no1 is neones slave ..
if ichcha wnated she wud have not given veer to tpaasya on the night of her marriage...if ne girls begs like a totall bhikari what u expect... now she is his wife thats an issue for u...why shud she sacrifice now..n ichcha is evry right tapu is in the house coz of ichcha

BIKHARI WHO IS
TAPASYA YEH RIGHT TAPPU IS A BHIKHARI
she lose or she gave to everything from the childhood days.
please now dont tell ki usne kuch nahi diya okay------
Bhikhar kaun hota hai jo pheke hue paise ya deye hua kuch le okay-------
tappu ne veer ko ichcha se paya as bheek me par bheekhari ko agar app kuch de do phir usse wapis cheen lo to wo insaan bhikhari se bhi bada gaya guzra hota hai uss insaan ko kya kahte hai naam bhi nahi pata mughe.
veer ko to ajj tak sachai pata he nahi ki uss raat damini ne 'VEER KO TAPASYA KE AGE THOOK DIYA THA.'As uttaran of ichcha.
Tapasya pyaar karti thi usne shadi kar li.........
No problem
par phir dono ki fatne aur jalne lagi
aur uss din se dammo namak haram ho gaye.
Maa to divya bhi hai wo khabhi veer ke samne nahi roye jitna ye namak haram roti hai.
Lagta hai tappu jara bhi selfish hai
she is not selfish ichcha ne veer ke siwaye uski puri property bhi maag le hoti to uske muh pe de marti.

Edited by varun.tap - 15 March 2011 at 7:50am

vivacious_priya

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
@TM & oders supporting evil ckt just bcoz they like the actress i've only 1 thing 2 say
"Jaake pair naa phati bevai so kya jaane peer parayi" i wish who r supporting such things get the frnd  or sis like tappy only so that they can shower all their luv on her!!LOLLOLLOL
and icchha'd always control over her thatswhy she still sleeping in oder room but tappy is totally out of control- 1st  sid she went wid her & always stayed late in the night

then veer whom she tried 2 seduce wen he was engaged 2 icchha i.e. seducing ur own jija wow yaar kya ckt hai!! and then during marriage tried 2 seduce twice & both times she got a humilation & then raping sum1 dead drunken!!SleepySleepySleepy
and last but not least rathod whom she'd ONS or mayb so many night stand who knows!! its just that night or may b all preceeding also!!DeadDeadDead
vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>
s o u wnat them to be her slaves full life???plz talk likea human without difference..... no1 is neones slave ..
if ichcha wnated she wud have not given veer to tpaasya on the night of her marriage...if ne girls begs like a totall bhikari what u expect... now she is his wife thats an issue for u...why shud she sacrifice now..n ichcha is evry right tapu is in the house coz of ichcha

BIKHARI WHO IS
TAPASYA YEH RIGHT TAPPU IS A BHIKHARI
she lose or she gave to everything from the childhood days.
please now dont tell ki usne kuch nahi diya okay------
Bhikhar kaun hota hai jo pheke hue paise ya deye hua kuch le okay-------
tappu ne veer ko ichcha se paya as bheek me par bheekhari ko agar app kuch de do phir usse wapis cheen lo to wo insaan bhikhari se bhi bada gaya guzra hota hai uss insaan ko kya kahte hai naam bhi nahi pata mughe.
veer ko to ajj tak sachai pata he nahi ki uss raat damini ne 'VEER KO TAPASYA KE AGE THOOK DIYA THA.'As uttaran of ichcha.
Tapasya pyaar karti thi usne shadi kar li.........
No problem
par phir dono ki fatne aur jalne lagi
aur uss din se dammo namak haram ho gaye.
Maa to divya bhi hai wo khabhi veer ke samne nahi roye jitna ye namak haram roti hai.
Lagta hai tappu jara bhi selfish hai
she is not selfish ichcha ne veer ke siwaye uski puri property bhi maag le hoti to uske muh pe de marti.

gud points varun...Clap  bhikhari to ichcha thi bachpan se hi usne road par le jaa kar tappu ko nacahaya aur fir logo ne jo paise feke use uthaya...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvarun.tap

Go to top