Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Waste of time friends πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I m surprised u people still explaining. I can salute ur patience πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

Waste of time friends πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I m surprised u people still explaining. I can salute ur patience πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I totally agree, it is a question of believing what you want to believe...........so why bother????
πŸ˜•ichcha and damini are selfish🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣and tappu poor baby🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣oh my 🀣🀣🀣🀣
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I totally agree, it is a question of believing what you want to believe...........so why bother????

True, we can awaken only those who are really asleep and not people who are pretending to be asleep...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... Anyway to each his/her own POV... Will not bother in future...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the only thing which is missing in ammu and ichaa is selfishness

and i realy want them to learn at least 1% of selfishness from taps

who is 110% selfish to the core
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

True, we can awaken only those who are really asleep and not people who are pretending to be asleep...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... Anyway to each his/her own POV... Will not bother in future...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am appalled that many view the characters by the actors names..................NAIDLaado also had dedicated fans who were devastated when the favorite pair died and although they could have strangled the negative character .............the blame most often went to the CV's for the way the serial was portrayed.............why is everyone taking this rubbish so personally even now after so many months of see-sawing...........surely they can see this artwork is the creation of the channelπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: varun.tap

Hichcha and her maa is not only selfish they are unforgateful namak hara......
they alwayas take full enjoyement and advantages of tapasya barbadi.
Jis thali me kahya useme hole kar dete hai aise logo ki to dunya me jagah nahi pata nahi iss serial me sub kuch cheenne ke baad bhi dono ko mhanta ki devi ka roop sa dikhate hai.

s o u wnat them to be her slaves full life??? plz talk like a human without difference..... no1 is neones slave ..
if ichcha wnated she wud have not given veer to tpaasya on the night of her marriage...if ne girls begs like a totall bhikari  what u expect... now she is his wife thats an issue for u...why shud she sacrifice now..n ichcha is evry right tapu  is in the house coz of ichcha
Edited by rashi85 - 13 years ago
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejuraj

it is iccha and damini who are selfish bz

iccha is feeling that she made a mistake by bringing tapasya home bz veer ne tapasya ko kaana kilaya. then how much tapasya would have felt from child hood bz she brouht both of them into her house and lost her entair life
tapasya was very good in her child hood. and iccha use to steel her things to show in school. jogi is responcible for tapasya's behaviar bz giving father love to iccha is neglected tapasya. and damini thinks only about her daughter she knows tapasya hates them then y stil she is in her house. she can go to basti. 
logically tapasya deserves more than iccha
i suggest writer to please write story loggically. dont give bad messages to socity. atleat now change the story that all elders rialise ther mistake and damini leave to basti and tapasya becomes good and marry rathod

these points of your's are truely mindless and heartless. if somebody's nature is so good that everybody likes her that is not her fault bt its the fault of tappu who cannot win hearts of good ppl
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi85

s o u wnat them to be her slaves full life??? plz talk like a human without difference..... no1 is neones slave ..
if ichcha wnated she wud have not given veer to tpaasya on the night of her marriage...if ne girls begs like a totall bhikari  what u expect... now she is his wife thats an issue for u...why shud she sacrifice now..n ichcha is evry right tapu  is in the house coz of ichcha

soo u mean if any one begs in front of a gal  to give ur husband on d marriage night den she sould sacrifice like ichcha mata didπŸ˜†... n mata ji could not show herself mahan though she wanted... n married to veer d bro of her husband just after 3 months when her first husband died...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m not against of ichcha marrying to her husband's bro  but itni jaldi bhi kya thi aur itni chori chup ke ichcha ne veer se shadi ki may be coz of her case history of her marriage to veer... but may be coz she knew d family members will raise questions dat u just got widow n now u r seeing dreams of another man.........πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜† I still remember ichcha said to veer i m ur bahbhi n closed d door in front of him.. wat was dat if d truth z dis dat she was so tempted to marry veer dat she cant control herself... n  after 3 monthes only her husband's died she married him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

soo u mean if any one begs in front of a gal  to give ur husband on d marriage night den she sould sacrifice like ichcha mata didπŸ˜†... n mata ji could not show herself mahan though she wanted... n married to veer d bro of her husband just after 3 months when her first husband died...πŸ˜† i m not against of ichcha marrying to her husband's bro  but itni jaldi bhi kya thi aur itni chori chup ke ichcha ne veer se shadi ki may be coz of her case history of her marriage to veer... but may be coz she knew d family members will raise questions dat u just got widow n now u r seeing dreams of another man.........πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜† I still remember ichcha said to veer i m ur bahbhi n closed d door in front of him.. wat was dat if d truth z dis dat she was so tempted to marry veer dat she cant control herself... n  after 3 monthes only her husband's died she married him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±