Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
 icha & damini r selfish🀣🀣
r u crazy vaaya fans?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM jogi never gave prefernce 2 icchha upon tappy!! its only tappy who got jealous wen icchha started getting more attention even at school & oder ppl even at school started her loving more bcoz of her gud nature!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

and if my father'd brought sum1 like this & given her alos gud things then 1st i wud've asked him the reason(even 8yr.old kid wants 2 know why oder kid is also getting the stuff) but never started planning, plotting & excecuting abt how 2 leave a kid alone in the forest 2 get her killed!! and if i'd done such things 2 any1 & even a maid's kid then my father not just wud'd sent me 2 hostel but beaten up black & blue so that such things wudn't happened again!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and i m proud that my father'd given us such values of sharing ur things even wid poor, caring 4 them & stand up 2 evil & not 2 jsutify sum evil reel ckt's sins & crimes by blaming oders 4 own's faults & deeds!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
God , phir sae old theories ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

One word ha yaar, Taps is Mahan devi , she  deserve everything in life , let her rot in hell, and let icha and damini be selfish , since thats what there are from day one no 🀣
Originally posted by: JustJ

God , phir sae old theories ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

One word ha yaar, Taps is Mahan devi , she  deserve everything in life , let her rot in hell, and let icha and damini be selfish , since thats what there are from day one no 🀣

well tapasya desrves everything.. har cheez uski ki hay...hell par bhi uka hi haq hayπŸ˜‰ROFL
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejuraj

put your self in tapasya's place would u let your father give more attention to your servants daughter than u that to when you r 8 years old

When I am 8 years old and once in a while my father gave attention to the servant's kid i would be happy and feel proud of my dad. I would never start plotting against that poor kid. Also Jogi only gave Iccha a few stuff and damini worked for them so basically they weren't showering her with gift for no reason damini was earning all that money by working as servant.

Don't forget that damini couldve easily put Jogi in jail. And btw even when Tapasya got her dads love this last time what did she do lie to him gain.

Anyways no matter how much you try and gave reasons, nothing will justify the stuff that tapasya did. She is a negative character who has hurt everyone just because of her own jealousy. Dont forget Jogi just thinks of iccha as his daughter but tapasya is his daughter. When tapasya was thrown out of the house Jogie forgive her eventhough she had done injustice to iccha so dont comparing praising a kid who doesnt have a father once in a while has turned tapasya into who she is. She is a jealous person who doesnt love anyone. If u want to blame someone for Tapasya it is Nani because she is the one who keeps encouraging her bad behaviour.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
TM need to do some google search or wikipedia search for the meaning of selfishnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜† nothing more i can say for thm. if now people started commenting tht even tapu will sleep with 1000 people she is rit, and if Ichha is thinking abt her mistake after Tapu kartoot in B Zoopark, they find it selfishness. hats off to tht thought πŸ‘πŸ‘
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejuraj

it is iccha and damini who are selfish bz

iccha is feeling that she made a mistake by bringing tapasya home bz veer ne tapasya ko kaana kilaya. then how much tapasya would have felt from child hood bz she brouht both of them into her house and lost her entair life
tapasya was very good in her child hood. and iccha use to steel her things to show in school. jogi is responcible for tapasya's behaviar bz giving father love to iccha is neglected tapasya. and damini thinks only about her daughter she knows tapasya hates them then y stil she is in her house. she can go to basti. 
logically tapasya deserves more than iccha
i suggest writer to please write story loggically. dont give bad messages to socity. atleat now change the story that all elders rialise ther mistake and damini leave to basti and tapasya becomes good and marry rathod

@ Bold...??????? What makes it logical that Tapasya deserves more than Ichcha? In her childhood she gave her things to Ichcha as uttaran, but that does not make Ichcha her bonded labourer or give Tapasya the right to take Ichcha's life...Damini was working as a maid and earning and not just sitting in their house eating... She tried to leave with her daughter earlier, but Divya injured herself and was confined to a wheelchair and so requested for her stay and help, only as a servant.. Divya and Tapasya have used Damini's and Ichcha's services to the hilt, but talk as though they are living on their mercy.. Only because of the wrong done to them by causing the accidental death of Damini's husband, Jogi agreed to take care of Ichcha's education and upkeep, but still Ichcha was always working like a maid to Tapasya only... 

Ichcha has more than repaid her dues to Tapasya and Jogi, by sacrificing Veer once and marrying a drug addict whom she did not love... She has given life back to Tapasya by forgiving and not reporting and revealing that Sid, who tried to kill her, was Tappu's boyfriend... Forgiving a person who tried to kill you requires a very great, selfless and magnanimous heart, which Ichcha has and which is not easy to find in this world... Because of this act, it is Tapasya who is in her debt now, but still she is doing all bad things possible to spoil Ichcha's  life and only increasing the burden of her sins.. 

The only logical thing that the CVs can do is to see to that Tapasya gets her just desserts for all her evil deeds done whether by herself or by instigation from Nani and let the good Ichcha live happily.. That is the only logical conclusion.. to let good win over evil...
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: katieperry

well tapasya desrves everything.. har cheez uski ki hay...hell par bhi uka hi haq hayπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

🀣I really want Iccha and Damini to be selfish. For once I want them to think about themselves instead of Tapu baby🀣
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@TM icchha did steal but only once that 2 a pencil & later on she felt bad & even told this 2 tappy & returned her pencil. and even wen she stole it she didn't want 2 take 4ever she only wants 2 show her frnds that she did also'd gud pencil as all were making fun of her!! and after that she never did anything bad!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ but this dracula always stole & snatched everything from icchha & never even apologised or repented wholheratedly!!🀒🀒🀒

and jogi never ignored her speaking in true terms. πŸ‘he only once or twice didn't pay her attention as at that time icchha was weak in studies bcoz of not going 2 school earlier!! and once she grasped the essence of studies she excelled & this make dracula jealous & jogi's blind luv 4 dracula & not his so- called neglect!!🀒🀒

and damini didn't go & don't want 2 go as she thinks that bcoz jogi'd done so much 4 them(though hes only making up 4 the loss he caused in icchha &damini's life by accidently killing icchha's father) & she has sum reponsibility & even jogi never trusted pushkar etc.!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

and yes we all r expecting CVs 2 give sum +ve social msg that its always victory of gud over evil tappy & tappy shud leave veecha aloneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ & herself go away wid her so-called "pyar ki nishaani"!🀒!
and dracula now shud b got out of both T & B houses wid full honors done by mai, budha khusat, cahnda & esply veer(who"ll get slapped by knowing that the kid 4 whom hes taking so much care of his/her mother is not his & also icchha who always do her tappu jaap😑😑😑)

arey dolly whom u r explaining??? for thm pencil chori by a child is bigger crime thn robbing GOD and her own houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, let this new commer express his/her view and enjoy us. waise bhi ajkal laughter dose ki thodi kami ho gayi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ankit, its not new comer , its old member with MID , obvious with post