India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

see what my grandmamma thinks abut krishna future

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I came bck to my home after a long long time,abut  three mnths bck not a single member of my family used to watch mkap.
when i came bck yesterday i was shockedShockedto see that my whole family watches mkapSmile
and nw for the first time i enjoyed the today's episode with my family membersTongueTongue
nw my grandmamma is saying that krishna would hv allowed pratigya to write letters nd earn money nd give it bck to amma who will consider that these money r earned by krish himselfLOLLOLso krishna bi khush nd pratigya bi khushLOLSleepy
after hearing that i straight away answer my dadi that what r u saying???????
hahahahaha really luv my dadi,her thoughts r beautifulLOLLOLLOL
thank u just wanna say that  people of age 80 r also interested in watching mkap,vah vah vah instead of listening to satyanaryan katha she is interested in mkap......i wonder if she would hn been young then she shoul hv joined us in this forumLOLLOLLOL
love u dadi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya2010closed---Yemi---a_umaCrAzYREDMitu_piyarapiyaricarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Ahhhh..... we'll you can always bring her thoughts to this forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-KadaKLonda-

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Ahhhh..... we'll you can always bring her thoughts to this forum.
LOLLOL

carisma2

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-KadaKLonda-

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

Yaa Bro this show is being watched by oldies too.. I also want to share my Papa's office story..
We have our office at 6th floor,Today i went my Papa's office there was an uncle (lift man of chamber) he almost 55+.....He comes daily in our office for having Tea between 4pm to 4:30pm Pak Standard Time...... I was watching Pak's match and suddenly I changed the channel and Star Plus appears on screen while changing channel......Then he said" Aap pehla channel lagao zara wahan drama aa raha ha, maine plus lagaya unho nay kaha yeh drama bohat accha hai aap dekhte ho kya........maine kaha nahi par dil he dil main mujhe itni khushi hui.....maine kaha wakay he bhai sab dhatti hai is kay.....bachay to bachay baday b kam nahi hain
LOLyaar i can't control my laughter,yaar mere papa joh ek bi serial nahi dekhte the aue sirf news sunte the,aaj vo bi yeh serial dekhte hainLOL

kriya2010closed

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

I came bck to my home after a long long time,abut  three mnths bck not a single member of my family used to watch mkap.
when i came bck yesterday i was shockedShockedto see that my whole family watches mkapSmile
and nw for the first time i enjoyed the today's episode with my family membersTongueTongue
nw my grandmamma is saying that krishna would hv allowed pratigya to write letters nd earn money nd give it bck to amma who will consider that these money r earned by krish himselfLOLLOLso krishna bi khush nd pratigya bi khushLOLSleepy
thank u just wanna say that  people of age 80 r also interested in watching mkap,vah vah vah instead of listening to satyanaryan katha she is interested in mkap......i wonder if she would hn been young then she shoul hv joined us in this forumLOLLOLLOL
love u dadi
LOLLOLLOLROFL
Amit your dadi
i love herLOL

-KadaKLonda-

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-KadaKLonda-

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

love u dadi
ROFL
Amit your dadi
i love herLOL
thanksSmile she had slept will tell abut u early in da morningSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya2010closedMitu_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index