Kismat
Kismat

oh poor badi maa

favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
frendz
really i felt very bad for badi maa's condition she is litrally died or going to die and stuppid adi ki sis is soo mean stuppid it prooved todayConfusedOuchSleepy and i don't know vishwanathans daughter luved aditya  poor girl she broken today after hearing abut the wedding of sapna and adi honey u would have expressed ur veiws for him then he would know with out expresing ur veiw how would he know that u have feelings for him he is mot god any way is this going to be a luv traingle god should know and what abut lubnaa uss kaato koi ata pata hi nahinCryCryCryCryCryCry

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
LOL dear  yes poor badi maa i'm really sad and angry at Mini ugh Mini is disgusting .Yup poor Vasu she was heart broken and as for Lucky Lubna
God knows where she is but i got disapointed today i mean how can Kabir steal i mean ugh i could just kill him!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index