Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

14th march wu comp gyatri blames rajshri

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys I am your updater for today πŸ˜ƒ, todays epi was ok consisted of gyatri not believing rajshri 😑

Short Update

(1) akshara and rajshri tells gyatri to stop the tilak rasam as nikhil isnt good

(2) gyatri says it must be your misunderstanding or are you saying this because we rejected your rishta

(3) Shankri tai comes gyatri confirms with her she says she enqired and the boy is a gem

(4) Tilak rasam takes place

(5) akshara tells natik everything he says he will talk to ma

(6) gyatri tells rajbana, bhabhima that we rejected the rishta bought by rajshri now she is taking faults out of this one

(7) akshara says why would she do that she is concerend for you natik says you shoudnt let the tilak rasam happen

Detailed Update

Part I

Starts of with akshara and rajshri telling gyatri that rajshri saw nikhil with another guy, gyatri says she cant belive this, akshara says if nikhil likes some other girl then we shoudnt get rashmi married to him, gyatri says if its like that then why has nikhil agreed to marry rashmi, rajshri says we dont understand this either, akshara says stop the tilak as we know the truth now, gyatri says but how there are guests outside, akshara says its about rashmi if you find it diffucult i will go and tell everyone make an excuse up rajshri says yes for few days just delay this rishta there about to go when gyatri stops them, she says no one needs to stop anything let the rasam happen, gyatri says that you may had misunderstanding rajshri that day you seen the photo and didnt say anything but today your saying its the same guy you bumpd into you can be wrong, rajshri says i coudnt recognise him in the picture but i told you he looked familiar gyatri says today your so confident what if nikhil isnt that boy, that day you wanted something else today you wanted something else do you want this proposal to break because we didnt consider your proposal (🀒gyatri is horrible dont help her out)shankri tai comes into the kitchen and says what are you doing here everybody is waiting for you, akshara says i was getting the pooja thali she says you cant find the pooja thali and here shankri has bought the best proposal for you and your taking your time, gyatri asks shankri if nikhil is a good guy shankri says what do you mean dont you like the guy gyatri says its not like that did you enquire properly shankri says after enquirey i finalized the rishta  and i am correct with this i made thousand rishta's gyatri says its a mothers heart so fixing daughters rishta i was worried shankri says lets go she stares at akshara and rajshri and leaves @meshwari's shaurya is reading on how to look after the baby properly, dadi asks him what happened he says i am studying i dont know about kids and dadi tells him another fact he writes it down, dadi says its nice to see that before the child has come you have understand your responsibility shaurya says like you have to feed the child after 4 hrs dadi says not 4 but 2@ singhaniya's the tilak rasam is going on the priest says now the girls brother comes froward and filful the tilak rasam, natik puts the tilak on his forhead and says i accept you as my sisters husband and will respect you here are some gifts accept it from our side.

Part II

Rajbana and gyatri perform the rasam, rajbana says we accept you as our son in law gyatri says filfull my daughters life with hapiness the priest says the rasam is complete and everyone greet bhabhima says she will sweeten everyones mouth, shankri tai says to gyatri smile there is time for daughters bidaii gyatri says who can be more happy then me here take some sweets , bhabhima says only a mothers heart knows that during daughters wedding mums feel sad she leaves rajshri comes in front of gyatri and congratulates her rashmi's in laws leave rajshri says to rashmi be happy and may everything be good rashmi thanks her she goes to gyatri takes permission to leave and they all go mohit takes permission to leave from everyone when a woman says why you going alone isnt rashmi coming, mohit says you stopped me i got 2 days freedom without my wife let me live it and he leaves (when is nandani planning to go back 🀒)  the ladys say you got a funny son in law they leave @meshwari's dadi and daniya tell about shaurya to varsha and she laughs dadi says he is worried before becoming a father daniya says after all he is badi ma's son πŸ˜† shaurya asks several quetions everyone laughs he says whats so funny dadi says we remembered rajshri and everyone came, they sit down shaurya says how was the pooja dadi says it was a big function so it took time shaurya says you lot did the tilak too how was the boy tensed bg music plays @singhaniya's natik says your telling me all this now after tilak akshara says we told ma but she isnt ready to listen , natik says i might be able to do something if you told before akshara says we coudnt do anything we didnt have any proof, on top shankri tai said that she has done all the enquiry the boy is good natik says but ma seen something else we cant ignore that you shoudnt let tilak rasam happen and make some excuse up to stop it, we could do something later akshara said i told ma but she thought ma was under some misunderstanding, natik says you shoudnt have kept quite she says what should i do ma misunderstood that ma was saying this because we rejected the rishta that was bought by her, natik says ma must have said that in tension and rajshri must have felt bad akshara says she is worried the rishta that is fixed the boy is already with someone else and on top she treats rashmi like a daughter and coudnt do anything, natik says i will talk to ma once

Part III

Rajbana says everything is done fast now i think of it my small daughter is ready for mariage and her rishta is fixed she will be gone to her in laws soon gyatri starts crying bhabhima says she hasnt gone yet nandani says be happy the rishta is good gyatri says nothing is good, rajbana says whats the matter you were upset during tilak rasam too, bhabhima says everything went well, gyatri says what rajshri heard she made my hapiness half what does she want our daughters rishta to break we rejected her proposal now she is taking faults out of this one naksh arrive at the door (😑gyatri will regret singhaniya's are idiots) akshara says ma didnt say this on purpose rajbana says what happened gyatri says rajshri thinks nikhil isnt a good boy bhabhima says what she says that she wants this rishta to break akshara says its not like that she was just warning you why would she want this gyatri says she didnt find the boy right how can she know in seeing him once natik says what she said she considered it as her duty she didnt find anything right and told u before the tilak rasam, you shouldnt let this rasam happen and it finishes on naksh's face

Precap: dadi is running around naksh are also there savita comes down dadi says go to varsha she says that she has pains all of a sudden, dadi tells gopi to phone akshara says what happened dadi says varhsa has pains all of a sudden what should i do

todays epi was ok, gyatri will regret her decision by not believing gyatri and blaming her precap looks good naksh are there looks like varsha's baby is coming now.

Sorry for spelling and grammer mistake

dont forget to press the like button to thank me 😊

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

Waiting for the complete one!
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Knew this would be

nakshshould chill and stop interfering. and rajshri is the queen of paranoia.... there is no evidence and tilak or no tilak, it is not wedding so they can always break it until wedding day..

was skimming through some previous episodes as never watched this until a few weeks ago.... naitik is headstrong and never thinks he can be wrong.... going for interview, suspecting akshara.... encouraging sneha indirectly.... them going to change the engagement ring in middle of a wedding....

they are constantly trying to put the world right, especially akshara and to give gayatri the benefit ofthe doubt.... i would think the same and not cancel the event with so many people there and then the next day do my due diligence and give rajshri benefit of the doubt too..

Shankari tai is just a dalal and she does not know all.....
maybe they need a son in law like him, unlike mohit, who will give them a taste of their own medicine....

are they scared of nandini, cant they tell her to pack up.....!
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks mariam 4 the update.im waiting to see the episode
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thks for the update/

does tilak means engagement?πŸ˜•

last epi DJ😑  was so rude to Maheshwaris, he didn't even smiled at them

& today G3 was so rude😑

with new relatives, they r not giving importance to the existing ones?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

this Nandini is still intact in house, & BM is busy with other matters & making shocked faces on Naksh
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the update  Mariam. gayatri  is  soo😑😈  i  have  no  words  only  one  thing  about  today  epi  is  naitik  heard  g3  talking   about  rajashri  .
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam. G3 is just too petty for words. Hate her attitude, but also typical what happens between MIL and Mom / bahu.
Thanx for the update Marium.. πŸ˜ƒ kal toh gay3 completely mad ho gai thi.. She was acting totally insane.. Last me naitik ko kya look di.. Baap re!! I was scared of her seeing her expressions.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yyyyyyyyyyyy this gay3 behaving like this she is not giving importance to maheshwaries, now she is fond of new relativitiesssssssssssssss
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gay3 will have to pay for it...Pagal ho gayi hai wo...