Sasural Genda Phool

Are'nt things going too fast?

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I think things are going quite too fast! There are soo many tracks coming from every side! I think SGP should first concentrate on one track and show it pretty clear for the viewers so that they can get along with the track easily instead of showing soo many tracks at the same time
. Panna
. Deepak & Sanajana
. Suhana & Ishaan
. KK's marriage track
. ETC

I think its enough of the Panna track for now!! πŸ˜³ and coming to the Deepak & Sanjana's track I'm totally loving it πŸ‘ Everything is going good but i wish they SGP CV's could spend some more time on showing this track! and now coming to Suhana & Ishaan's track! Their romantic scenes are quite enough πŸ˜³ Now i think time for some serious track now! As a good husband and a good wife helps each other in difficult times too! So i wanna see a hard time for Suhana & Ishaan! πŸ˜³ I'm enjoying the track its enough i think πŸ˜³ and now coming to the KK's marriage thing!! I think this track is getting a bit too stretchy!! πŸ€”.....The CV'S should concentrate on one track at a time so they could show everything much more clearly πŸ˜³ ...and one more complain they should end each track completely! every track ending suddenly does'nt really makes the audience keep on being attached to it  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Its just my opinion , πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
       Yes They r ..... SM entry was almost before GOA and she didn't anything untill last week and this friday will the end of KK track....  Makes us bored to death waiting for something intresting to happen.... Then new track starts.... 🀒 So V r neither here nor there.....
        While Sanju - Deepak will be more like background track... My POV ....... But they certainly need to keep us engage in the current then let us wonder abt something else.... That's why 2 tracks at the most is important....
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ys I agree with you, its becoming like Dheli Ke Mashoor Biryani!!! everything mix together, A ONE DISH MEAL.

As far as Sushan scenes are concern , Sushaan are making me scared " Kay Pata Nahi Ab Kaun Jump Karay Ga Aur Kaun Shirtless Hoga"!!! Suhana has become very DANGEROUS , just WHIP ke kami Reh Gaye Hai🀣( I remember in there interview with the news channel, Ragz specifically said that the caharcter of Suhana would never do that kind of stuff)
The CV,s will bring cancer track very soon for pouring water on there FIREY  LOVE

Sanjana and Deepak track is still very doubtfull to me that it would be not TYPICAL college romance, I wanted it to be different, that we have to see.
KK track should be wrapped up now, bohat ho gaya.
Panna has taken a back seat any ways.

Edited by venture - 13 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup!!!!!!!!!!!!agree with ya!! they should leave out panna's scenesand also finish kk's scenes fast!!!
Feefi thumbnail
a week back it was all mixed together but right now i think all is well πŸ˜³  Just hope they finish up KK track soon but ONLY after we get to see KK-Suhana confrontation!  πŸ˜ƒ  As far as Panna's track, i think it's kind of slowing down but we definitely need to see MIL turning good but not now, LATER πŸ˜ƒ
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yaa... Its like Super Duper Fast Express....Too many tracks... Till now I managed to carry every thing parallel, but not more....
I hope this KK track gets over sooner...
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me too wants KK-remarriage track should be finish off this week.. It is draged too much.. If it is ended previous week .. it would have been better.. Panna track also should take back seat...

Atleast before C track CVS should show good scenes between sushaan and happy family scenes..CVS should show 2 or 3 track, also continue some good scene, instead of break in the middle of the episode and showing other filler track..
.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with u
they should concentrate on the other tracks as we all now understood that sushaan are completely in  love with each other,specially i dont want more proof😳😳(or i can say i m  scared of sushaan now)so its bettter if they will conc more on other tracks rather than sushaan only😳
i m impatiently waiting 4 kk & deepak sanju track😳😳😳
Edited by nisheee - 13 years ago
prime1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel these (fast track) things keep the serial interesting. If things go slow, it becomes quite boring to me after sometime.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I dn't think itz going too fast as KK marriage track is nt yet wrap up i think suhana has forgot tat she has taken d responsibility of her father's marriage n panna track is stretching a bit too much which is irritating me nw......happy wid deepak n sanju track thy r moving ahead slowly n luk soo sweet 2gether...n my sushaan r priceless for me as many scenes of them thy shw r nt enough for me i want more n more of them.....my cutiepies jst luv them alot.