India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Are'nt things going too fast?

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I think things are going quite too fast! There are soo many tracks coming from every side! I think SGP should first concentrate on one track and show it pretty clear for the viewers so that they can get along with the track easily instead of showing soo many tracks at the same time
. Panna
. Deepak & Sanajana
. Suhana & Ishaan
. KK's marriage track
. ETC

I think its enough of the Panna track for now!! Embarrassed and coming to the Deepak & Sanjana's track I'm totally loving it Clap Everything is going good but i wish they SGP CV's could spend some more time on showing this track! and now coming to Suhana & Ishaan's track! Their romantic scenes are quite enough Embarrassed Now i think time for some serious track now! As a good husband and a good wife helps each other in difficult times too! So i wanna see a hard time for Suhana & Ishaan! Embarrassed I'm enjoying the track its enough i think Embarrassed and now coming to the KK's marriage thing!! I think this track is getting a bit too stretchy!! Ermm.....The CV'S should concentrate on one track at a time so they could show everything much more clearly Stern Smile ...and one more complain they should end each track completely! every track ending suddenly does'nt really makes the audience keep on being attached to it  ShockedShocked

Its just my opinion , EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.coolmimzSinha18mjtruelegendcherrypansyFeeficrysindinfinity00Aanya.GurpreetDAshisSiddhi_Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
       Yes They r ..... SM entry was almost before GOA and she didn't anything untill last week and this friday will the end of KK track....  Makes us bored to death waiting for something intresting to happen.... Then new track starts.... Dead So V r neither here nor there.....
        While Sanju - Deepak will be more like background track... My POV ....... But they certainly need to keep us engage in the current then let us wonder abt something else.... That's why 2 tracks at the most is important....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27mjtruelegendFeefiGurpreetD

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Ys I agree with you, its becoming like Dheli Ke Mashoor Biryani!!! everything mix together, A ONE DISH MEAL.

As far as Sushan scenes are concern , Sushaan are making me scared " Kay Pata Nahi Ab Kaun Jump Karay Ga Aur Kaun Shirtless Hoga"!!! Suhana has become very DANGEROUS , just WHIP ke kami Reh Gaye HaiROFL( I remember in there interview with the news channel, Ragz specifically said that the caharcter of Suhana would never do that kind of stuff)
The CV,s will bring cancer track very soon for pouring water on there FIREY  LOVE

Sanjana and Deepak track is still very doubtfull to me that it would be not TYPICAL college romance, I wanted it to be different, that we have to see.
KK track should be wrapped up now, bohat ho gaya.
Panna has taken a back seat any ways.

Edited by venture - 14 March 2011 at 4:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.mjtruelegendFeefiiViewsGurpreetD

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
yup!!!!!!!!!!!!agree with ya!! they should leave out panna's scenesand also finish kk's scenes fast!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendGurpreetD

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
a week back it was all mixed together but right now i think all is well Embarrassed  Just hope they finish up KK track soon but ONLY after we get to see KK-Suhana confrontation!  Big smile  As far as Panna's track, i think it's kind of slowing down but we definitely need to see MIL turning good but not now, LATER Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendiViewsGurpreetD

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Oh yaa... Its like Super Duper Fast Express....Too many tracks... Till now I managed to carry every thing parallel, but not more....
I hope this KK track gets over sooner...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendFeefiiViewsGurpreetD

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Me too wants KK-remarriage track should be finish off this week.. It is draged too much.. If it is ended previous week .. it would have been better.. Panna track also should take back seat...

Atleast before C track CVS should show good scenes between sushaan and happy family scenes..CVS should show 2 or 3 track, also continue some good scene, instead of break in the middle of the episode and showing other filler track..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.

.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
completely agree with u
they should concentrate on the other tracks as we all now understood that sushaan are completely in  love with each other,specially i dont want more proofEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(or i can say i m  scared of sushaan nowOuch)so its bettter if they will conc more on other tracks rather than sushaan onlyEmbarrassed
i m impatiently waiting 4 kk & deepak sanju trackEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by nisheee - 14 March 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Go to top