Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CT's you disappointed me BIG Time (Page 8)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thankyou girls for your wonderful comments. And also liking my post. I had to just vent it out.
And in a bit I am going to vent out some more, because I have so many unanswered questions and CT's are hell bent on not answering.
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Dear CT's before I go venting out my frustration let me Thankyou firstly for giving us a beautiful scene between Pratap & Divya. The best dialogue in tonight's episode. Mein Dil se aapka sukhriya adakarna chahthi hoon. I loved it when Pratap gave that advice to his daughter which was very much needed for Divya. She was getting stupidest advices from her mother which could ruin her life for sure and I do hope from now onwards Divya take her advice from her father and follow that path "Rishtay Dil say banaya jaatay hai, Dimaag say nahi" ClapClap Yes, if Divya takes this advice and follows it strictly she will definitely is on her way towards the right direction. Thank YOu Very much for this in tonight's episode.

And coming back to my venting out. Please do answer my questions in regarding with this seperation track. I know you already have so many open issues and you are not ready to start working on those but you wanted this seperation track, oh don't think I am not for it but I am not understanding any logic behind it. I am completely lost here.
1. If you wanted to use Viren words of Divorce for NivRen seperation why did you give that dialogue to Nivi that day where she says "I will make this marriage work" and why oh why I don't understand you made Naintara dadi praise her granddaughter saying "see this is my daughter who remembers all the vows she took while taking pheres" because now if I think after watching yesterday's episode I don't think Nivi remembered all those 7 vows but she only remembered the Promise she made to dadaji that she will bring back their lost son.
2. If you really wanted this seperation track why did you give us those scenes of Mahashivaratri. Why did you gave that dialogue to Nivi asking God "I know why you broke my fast because Viren cannot be mine" and why was she happy that Viren was doing pooja with her, if she wanted to leave him after he pours his heart out to his family and accepts his mistakes why was she happy that her husband was celebrating pooja with her.

Please don't think I am forgetting what Viren did to her, I want him to get punished and then restart their lives with a fresh beginning but I am not understanding this logic at all.

Rajanji please tell us did you hire new Creative team or the old team is forgetting what scenes they wrote just last week. I am not able to understand this at all. Nivi & Viren had such a good communication between them even as strangers and now at the crucial stage of their lives they lack that communication, why is that?
Please don't think we viewers only want NivRen romantic scenes, we want scenes which are meaningful, which can build a relation. I am a wife myself and I am not able to digest that their is no communication between these two at all which they need the most right at this moment.

Yesterday, my 12 year old niece was saying "how come Viren did not communicate with Nivi, he spoke with everyone in the family then why didn't he say thanks to her. Isn't it a common courtesy that he should say thanks to her because of her he is back with his family" See a kid could notice that blunder in your story why didn't you see that?

And today the biggest blunder of all, Nivi as we know would have left the Sood house just with the clothes she was wearing, she would never take anything with her which her In laws provided her for past 6 months. What were you thinking giving her a suitcase?
I know these all are small things but it makes big impact on the character. AS I told you yesterday that we know these characters in and out that is the reason we kind of look with a microscope. Please I request you, a sincere request don't you spoil these characters for the sake of TRP's or what ever the story is driven by. We want our characters back with whom we fell in love with, whom we feel not as fictional characters but something close to our hearts.

Thankyou for understanding, I don't know if you ever come here on the forum and read this but I wanted to vent it out, becasue I am not able to enjoy CCBM for past two days. 

I am really sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings with this post.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4eveSunshine234mittusinghRani2011Shayafanlamsgmann2010Alphabet26-yati-ashred12wadi..dollDilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinnyxaviaraGita97moniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Millie, I completely agree with ur post, Each and every thing u have written is true, Please CT consider this and make a continuation in the story, 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011milee1014-yati-

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I do agree with you they are contradicting themselves a lot (like Nivi saying she will make her marriage work and now deciding to leave). I don't think they should've made Nivi say that because I think she should leave (my opinion) even if its a short separation because this will be sort of be a small punishment for Viren! And that was a really good analysis, thoroughly enjoyed reading it Big smile

But I did enjoy Prataps scene today....finally Divya is being taught something which is morally correct

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010-yati-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thankyou Diya and Sunshine(sorry dear don't know your name) really appreciate your comments. Yes, me too loved that few seconds scene between father and daughter.

Sunshine234

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I  completely agree with u Milee. Thanks for writing it in detail. Hope CTs read this.

We can hardly enjoy any scenes with these blunders!!!

milee1014

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Thankyou Diya and Sunshine(sorry dear don't know your name) really appreciate your comments. Yes, me too loved that few seconds scene between father and daughter.
Hi Milee, I'm PoojaSmile....lovely analysis once again!!

milee1014

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index