Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CT's you disappointed me BIG Time (Page 3)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Millie quite agree with you but Viren's apologies are due for the future track they just rushed it. As far as Nivi's concern I am sure it will be for Viren to bring her back though I don't like way of presentation but yep they are doing to show how Viren will bring her back by apologising to her like he did to his DS.
Rachu, I know dear the apologies and all are for future but atleast he should have acknowledged right? didn't he go to his room in the night. That is what I am asking atleast they should have shown something but its better than nothing right? The whole scenario is rushed and I am liking it, as if they are testing our intelligence.
I am with this seperation track but they should have some logical, strong reason behind it which should make us think yes, that is right and they are taking it correct approach.

Oh come on you asked me write something not saintly and when I write you are giving me reasons dearLOLWink just kidding, I know you agree with me just like all our friends.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Millee- I totally agree with what you said and am too very disappointed In CT's today,

Where is the unspoken bond that we saw in NIvren before the HM episode, These are the same CT's who created magic between two strangers...who are so different from each other yet so similar...they showed we can speak without any language, they made us believe in magic of the true love and heart that beats together as one.... although they both didn't confess what they shared between them could be felt by us. What they need to understand that Viren and Nivi are not fictional characters played by Neha and Kinshuk,

Amazingly they are very much real for me, and I share their pain and joy as I do mine......

I am disappointed that CT's are lagging behind in showing us meaningful scenes between NivREN nowdays, I am amazed as why you are doing it as we as audience and normal people can understand this need then why are the CT's whose role and job is to show this are not!!

They need to buck up and get their acts together as we as audience as you call it are not stupid!!!!

Please DON'T MESS UP.....DON'T SPOIL NIVREN FOR US!!!!

Edited by mittusingh - 14 March 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveprajeeShayafanmilee1014Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Heyy mlieee nice post . I Agrre wid wht u said abt nivi . She is Angel . But d reason for her leaving hi=ouse is nt at all Strong . Why couldn't she see d love in Viren's eyes when there were so many eye locks b/w nivRen 2dy . n Viren's each n every staring was showing his love 2wds Nivi . was sayng thank u 2 her But She still thnk tht Viren's doesn't love her .

Yaar tell me one thng . When Viren was telling 2 her tht He hates his family ( whch was nt truth ) She never went wid his words becozz She understood him n knew tht all those thngs r just a lie but When he told her tht He hates her then Why Shewent wid his words n belived it ? couldn't she see tht tme tht whtever he said 2 her was also a lie ?

As far as Viren's confession n sayng sorry 2 her is concerned , I thnk like rachu said Ct's kept it for future when Viren will apoplogise 2 her . Miliee Nivi was hurted d most n tht is why Viren is getting hard 2 open infront of her . n So he is nt even seeng into her eyes . he is nt able 2 do tht . Then Hu cn we expect tht he will get courage 2 apologise 2 her ? Arre baat karna toh chodo , he is nt able 2 look into her eyes becozz of tht guilt whch still is there inside him . n It will nt go till d time Viren gets asuurance of nivi's love . here Assurance I m sayng htt Nivi will hav 2 confess her love frm her mouth . Viren wants 2 hear tose 3 magical words frm her n then Only He will able 2 forgive himself n will ask for fogiveness . n I thnk tht is why ct;s didn't show any scene b/w Nivren .

Mangalsutra thng I m thnkng , infact i m sure tht may b Viren might hav gifted her either 2dy in holi  or may b before sometime whch they cn show as a FB . n during song seq She wore it n When She was getting ready 2 leave d house , She removed it . We can't judge it as We hav 2 see d epi . Let see . hav patience n wait whtz in store for us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Moni agree with you and I don't see small bloopers from where she got magalsutra and all when big things are going there are lot of discontinuities which I hope they will show when Viren will be shown to self analysing in her absence. I wanted Nivi to leave Sood house for some days and Viren should apoligize to her and I am sure he will do this but presentation was not so good.

See Nivi is a girl who live with complex that no one can love her and no one can do anything for her. Though she had seen the proofs like Sid loved he and was ready to leave his house and Viren did so much for her but that is forgoten due to hatred issue. She will believe when she will see that Viren loved her and he can do anything for her. So in separation track Viren will prove that only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveprajeeanjubala

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Milee loved ur post and agree with each and every word of urs. Atleast they could have shown that Viren is trying to talk to Nivi but people keep interrupting them. That would have made more sense. They  did not show any scene of Nivren together which was actually needed and instead they showed Sidya (i don't know y but i still hate the couple to the core).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anuragtani4everprajeemilee1014ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Rachna, Moni... yes his confession and sorry is kept for the separation track but still there are ways to show that he tried from his side but was not successful. He was the happiest person today and was fully with the family. But what about Nivi? He could have asked her to join the family but no...Divya was there and pulling his cheeks and all the masti.. But Nivi was not... VD always remembers Nivi but today while feeding sweets she did not offer it to her... She was the catalyst in bringing back Viren... I am utterly disappointed.  Yes, Viren is guilty and Nivi knows that hence she is leaving him as she does not want that he feels guilty all the time he sees her. Now she wants him to be always happy hence she is leaving him - giving him another jhatka so that he can come out with his feelings for her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evemilee1014Shayafangmann2010Alphabet26Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Very well said Anju, I hated the way Nivi was totally sidelined today. No one even bother about her at all. NT dadi said correctly that everyone in that house is selfish and they will find their own happiness. Today again they proved it. They all remember Nivi in need but forgets her in happiness.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anuragtani4everNivRen_Luvu4evemilee1014vids08ShayafanScintillatingAlphabet26anjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Milee - as usual good post. But I'm not surprised at turn of events - by which I mean Nivi leaving once Viren is back to his family.. I am expecting this since they showed Nivi breaking down in her room after the Divorce fiasco. Actually I'm surprised that they showed Viren talking to her in the Shivratri track, I did mention that somewhere don't know where. That scene was more abrupt than this one.

That scene is not fittng in the seperation track. Mangalsutra has just been added to make the leaving scene more dramatic - I hope at least then they will show how she got it in the first place.

I do look forward for the CTs to do justice to the seperation track  - or is it too much too hope for !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anuragtani4everShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index