Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CT's you disappointed me BIG Time - Page 9

NivRen_Luvu4eve thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Raj and Milee, agree with everything you said. I just don't understand the CTs and where they are heading the story. There is no logic to why Nivi is leaving. As all of you, even I am eager to see her leaving the sood house but not without any explanation. If I look at all her dialogues like she will make this marriage work, why her fast broke beacause Viren can never be hers, and all. What does all that mean? Was she pretending or lying? I know she is waiting for Viren's acceptance as even I want him to give her a full respect as a wife but if she will not give him any chance to communicate, how is that going to happen? 

Same for Viren, I saw this article this morning where it said that Viren doesn't love her. My heart and mind is not ready to accept that. Even if I accept that whatever he did to her after knowing that she loved Sid once was all drama including the marriage and the love natak and all. But what about the love that he confessed to her before knowing that she loved Sid and that he even went to NT dadi for her hand in marriage. At the time, he did not know anything about her and Sid and I am assuming that was all genuine feelings from him for her and that is what I believe in true love. So, personally I can never accept that he doesn't love her. He does love her but his hatred took over him when he came to know that Sid loved her and that again he lost his first love to Sid.

And yeah, the promises and vada in this serial doesn't hold any meanings. They are just meant for those episodes and forgotten by the CTs immediately when they have to create a new situation or have to proceed the story forward. I really hope they go back and look the episodes before writing anything major and presenting it to us to avoid any contradicting situations. If we can remember all the dialogues by NivRen and remember their conversations, why can't the CTs remember it. If they don't remember it then at least they should come here and visit these threads and see what we saw was a miss. I am just too disappointed. I really hope we see some improvements in the coming episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you promises hold no meaning in CCBM they are bound to be broken by all the characters no character in CCBM has fulfilled any of his promises.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey milee ,

I posted your post on the official pages of CCBM , Star Plus and Director's Kut on facebook , I am hoping that someone reads them .

I have lost all hope in everything

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: milee1014

Anju, I have been thinking from yesterday. Do you think is there any reason other than divorce thing for which Nivi is leaving? YOu see suddenly she stopped talking to Viren just before yesterday she spoke with him when she was giving him breakfast and was concerned about him, she was smiling when he came to breakfast, she was laughing and clapping when he came into the library to play chess, why sudden change.

Even today, when he was approaching her to put rang and wish her she just moved away fromt there but then again when Sid-Viren was smiling and drinking bhang and making jokes she was smiling looking at Viren. I am getting all mixed signals here.
YOu know what I am thinking yes, they showed that Divorce dialogue by Viren when she came back to the room that day deciding she will leave but maybe its Hema's dialogue which is working in her mind. What do you say? Because my mind and heart are not agreeing what my eyes are seeing on the screen. The Nivi who always fights her odds is just leaving because he did not talk to her or he wanted divorce in his hatred.
All those earlier scenes and even tonight's scenes contradict the reason behind her leaving Viren.
What do you think?

Milee, sorry I just saw this post of yours hence delay in replying. The episode is already out and we all know the reasons. I have to watch it still only then I will be able to do justice to your questions.. But I think Nivi did all this for Viren's and family's happiness. She forgave Viren as she realized he was hurt and she also knew that family loved him. And she put aside her happiness, forgot all the stalking that Viren did just so that she can bring Viren and family closer to each other. And now that she is successful, she is leaving Viren again for his happiness. She knows he will feel guilty all the time till she is around and her duty as DIL is over. She did not tear divorce papers because of this reason. She did not leave him that time because he was unhappy as she truthfully said so but now that he is happy she has no motive to stay there. And I do not think so Hema's dialogue is in her mind... She has learnt to keep HL and DD away from her issues.
Nivi's trust has been broken and Viren has not done anything yet to bring it back. So they have to start afresh...
All the efforts Nivi did till now were just as her duty towards Sood's and Viren but not as his wife. Now she is leaving him as she is his wife and her husband hasalready asked her to be free from him. So now she is fulfilling his wish as he has not told her anything else. They both know the basis of their marriage is fake and all for revenge.
NivRen_Luvu4eve thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Milee, sorry I just saw this post of yours hence delay in replying. The episode is already out and we all know the reasons. I have to watch it still only then I will be able to do justice to your questions.. But I think Nivi did all this for Viren's and family's happiness. She forgave Viren as she realized he was hurt and she also knew that family loved him. And she put aside her happiness, forgot all the stalking that Viren did just so that she can bring Viren and family closer to each other. And now that she is successful, she is leaving Viren again for his happiness. She knows he will feel guilty all the time till she is around and her duty as DIL is over. She did not tear divorce papers because of this reason. She did not leave him that time because he was unhappy as she truthfully said so but now that he is happy she has no motive to stay there. And I do not think so Hema's dialogue is in her mind... She has learnt to keep HL and DD away from her issues.
Nivi's trust has been broken and Viren has not done anything yet to bring it back. So they have to start afresh...
All the efforts Nivi did till now were just as her duty towards Sood's and Viren but not as his wife. Now she is leaving him as she is his wife and her husband hasalready asked her to be free from him. So now she is fulfilling his wish as he has not told her anything else. They both know the basis of their marriage is fake and all for revenge.
[/QUOTE]

Hey Anju, agree with you said that she took this decision not for anyone else but for her and Viren and that is what she said in today's episode that she is giving divorce to Viren as he wanted it and that the marriage was never real for him. She also said that if she and the family has to be happy, then she will have to leave the house as she will not be able to live with thinking what Viren did to her . Also, if her husband is not ready to accept the relation than no other relations associated with him matters anyways. So I think I am a little satisfied with the reasons given. 

However, I did not like what she told him about the basis of their marriage. I know Viren is more at fault and to be blamed for but she also did not marry him just because he wanted. She also married him so that Sid can marry Divya and so also used this marriage. Its not only him who used the marriage. I really did not like that part where she blamed everything on Viren.
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u milee.... I'm damn angry at CT's 😡
I really hope they both realize the feeling towards each other soon....
Edited by nirjuu - 13 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Milee, I had posted my thoughts on the thread for daily discussion and here is the link. I did not want to write in detail again

Here you might get some answer regarding your question..
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone. I am Also very disappointed to what CTs have shown in today's episode and all the articles being released. To start with the episode today, to some extent I agree with what nivi said like she being hurt and all. But first of all how can she just blame Viren for this marriage. She was equally involved in it. She also did this marriage for reasons of her own. For sidya. Has she forgotten that? The only difference here was Viren knew her reason and she didn't. So why is Viren Just being shown as the culprit then. I was very disappointed with this today and very angry for the CTs to show this. Secondly, she clearly lied when she said she did everything for the family and not for him. If u see the last few episodes, it is clearly visible she loves him... Else why did she prepare for Viren's b'day, why did she cry when Viren had the accident, why was she awake all night in the hospital, her care for him was genuine.... If she didn't love her why was she so upset that her fast broke , why was she crying that Viren can never be her's, why was she happy to see Viren doing the puja with her? There r so many incidents that prove this that she did it for love.
Instead of her saying this , she saying that I trusted u, believed in u, and had started to believe that I can love again... And u made me realize I was wrong.... She said she did it for the family. Do u think we as viewers can digest that. Every article seems to contradict the previous one. One Said that after bringing Viren close to the family, she will
make a space for herself in Viren's heart, the other said u need to see how Viren stops her, now the
third say she will leave. Is the story changing everyday that such contradiction articles are released. More than anything else , day and day CTs have tried to confuse viewers abt Viren's love for nivi.....
Come on guys do u think we r so dumb that we can't see Viren clearly loves Nivi and just is not saying
so bec of his gulit. I mean if Viren jut married nivi for revenge a lot needs to be explained.... Didnt
Viren not propose nivi and ask nt Dadi for nivi's hand even before he got to know any Sid and nivi's
relationship. His concern for her.... From day 1.... He imagining the song sequence with nivi in kc, he sitting besides nivi after the HM attack inspire of his bleeding wound, his childhood fascination for nivi,
his imagining his precious moments with nivi while walking away after nivi gets to know the truth , his
guilt that he can not see in her eyes even for 2 seconds, his fighting and tears for her in the bar
sequence......and they both being able to sense that the other person is close in their time of need.... So many scenes show he loves nivi and nivi loves Viren. How will this be explained? I am so upset that
first u destroyed the magical journey of our nivren and now also these changes in the story don't seem
to match anything what was shown previously. As a viewer I request that please look into all these
bloopers and have the sTory corrected asap.Edited by sahuja - 13 years ago