Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Like Honey (Page 3)

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Great post, Liz! 

What a beautiful scene. You have the perfect word for it. It was like Honey! 

Thanks, Crystal! Honey, well, that seemed to be the perfect word, especially after the gaajar ka halwa scene.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Very well said and its indeed felt like honey! Tasha grate in every scene, their chemistry is one of a kind !

Ooh, their chemistry is one of a kind indeed! It makes me mad that they aren't a couple for real! LOL

Thanks, Mishy!
lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Fabulous writeup Liz!

Thanks, Shreya! Smile
lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

hey liz,

lovely post dear......... n well written, am not surprised........Smile

tc
divya

Thank you, Divya! SmileSmile
lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Beautifully written Liz, nd ur words have the same effect of the honey that sweetens the entire thought nd the emotions behind.  Wow,  DN relationship, their love, their understanding for each other is a dream, its out of this world so pure so sweet so endearing indeed. How Dutta has transformed frm an agitated soul to a man at peace with his strengths nd weaknesses at the same time is indeed a joy  to witness .  I feel so fortunate to have taken this journey [a once in a life time]  so enriching that i feel i've learnt a lot frm [God how can it be a fiction].  Im eternally grateful for all those who created these characters nd the people who r playing it so beautifully.  Heart

Smile

Thanks dear! You know, what really amuses me is how Dutta seems so naughty, so blissful...it's like he doesn't care about anything in the world any longer. He has come a long way from the man who would shatter every time he learnt something bitter about himself or his loved ones. This man has truly fallen in love, and love has indeed made him invincible. Now that he has his beloved with him, it's as if nothing, rather no one can come in between. I like this new Dutta, arrogant and tender at the same time.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sub_rosa-bharti-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sikkaisha

Simply beautiful Liz.True he is a king,royal.Loved the episode.I have never seen love sooo beautiful.Touches your soul ,truly.
Loved your post dearHug

Thanks, Isha! Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha

loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I so love your posts Liz....when i read through them i feel that i am blissfully floating around in Tasha land ..
ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Beautifully written like your other posts. I could actually feel and visualize the Tasha scenes while reading it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index