tc
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written Liz, nd ur words have the same effect of the honey that sweetens the entire thought nd the emotions behind.  Wow,  DN relationship, their love, their understanding for each other is a dream, its out of this world so pure so sweet so endearing indeed. How Dutta has transformed frm an agitated soul to a man at peace with his strengths nd weaknesses at the same time is indeed a joy  to witness .  I feel so fortunate to have taken this journey [a once in a life time]  so enriching that i feel i've learnt a lot frm [God how can it be a fiction].  Im eternally grateful for all those who created these characters nd the people who r playing it so beautifully.  Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcymnx12ivy_11

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
true dear

waiting for eyesight then it will be awesome to see dutta and nakku together as his eyes speak more than him.

mnx12

sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Simply beautiful Liz.True he is a king,royal.Loved the episode.I have never seen love sooo beautiful.Touches your soul ,truly.
Loved your post dearHug

lizdarcy

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati2008

very well written liz.......so true.......they really complete each other..........

Thanks, Swati! Smile True, makes you wonder how they even existed before they found one another. Sigh. Embarrassed

LaDuSeLa

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

I just love reading your posts so much....thank you Smile

So sweet of you! Embarrassed Thanks, dear!Smile
lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

liz......Smile..............mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to u for this..............what a lovely post...........felt the same dear.........its the intensity ,vulnerability and the strength of this man which makes him soooooo close to our hearts...........we cant find a person lyk him in real.............he stands out in every way...........just love this character.....love DUTTA BHAO...he is the HERO...for all his qualities......cv's ne bare fursat se DSP ko banaya hai.....Embarrassed........and the love omg.......Heart.......kya bolun am always left urging for more....THE WAY THEY hold on to each oder haiiiiii ,magical......and now wish his eyesight comes bak asap...........cant wait for aankhon hi aankhon mein baatein........Tongue.
beautifull post............hugzzzzzzzzzHug

Yup, that intensity and  vulnerability, makes him one in a million. Plus that arrogance he still has, so regal and uh, sexy.Blushing If Dutta were for real, he'd be hunted down by us crazies!LOL

Sigh. i'm waiting too, for him to get his eyesight back and charm/dazzle Naku. Gosh! Blushing

sub_rosa

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnificen

LOL

Wow. Laugh-out-loud funny? Seriously?LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index