India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Like Honey

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Ah. Today's episode was like honey. Yeah, the same honey Naku used in her gaajar ka halwa. It's funny, coz today was about Dutta confronting his enemy. Yet, the episode was smooth, flowing like honey.

I know i smiled more than once.

There is no way i can love a real person the way i love this character. It's just that he can be so vulnerable and so strong all at once. Impish and child-like all in the same moment. When he challenges his enemy, agrees to face him fearlessly, he reminds me of warriors long gone. He is every inch a king, from the regal impudence to the fierce protective streak he has for every soul around him. And if he is king, his wife, the voice of his soul is every inch the queen. She worries about him, but never does she stop him from doing what he has to do. Instead, there is the pride of a warrior's wife in her words, and her eyes. Her sorrow is hers alone. She knows he will be safe, because her love is powerful enough.

And when he holds her close, and they draw strength from each other there is this strange impish gleam in his eyes. Like he says, he has always set out for battle in passion, never before has he set out with his heart so at peace. This is a man who fights to live. Love has calmed him so! The way they hold on to each other, in those stolen moments, it makes you wonder if you've ever seen anything so beautiful. It made my soul weep, the way they just seemed so perfect in each other's arms.

I can't wait for him to get his sight back and make her melt with the intensity of his gaze!

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

merunshamnasasaliridhanawalLaDuSeLaFatima82komal_w25sikkaishaVampgirlvahgarloveumishalstar1315Beeesdivya17-7neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Crystal29desigrl414sasha_1mnx12.Indu.mozart66sub_rosaskavitha08swati2008Pooja_219-bharti--Azy-Warda.Elysiaspandana11MelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11triashaprncz-Srushti---Sia--kabeeraspeakingmeghapartismile.sara_Eternity_MrsKhanAreYaar

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
very well written liz.......so true.......they really complete each other..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I just love reading your posts so much....thank you Smile

lizdarcy

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
liz......Smile..............mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to u for this..............what a lovely post...........felt the same dear.........its the intensity ,vulnerability and the strength of this man which makes him soooooo close to our hearts...........we cant find a person lyk him in real.............he stands out in every way...........just love this character.....love DUTTA BHAO...he is the HERO...for all his qualities......cv's ne bare fursat se DSP ko banaya hai.....Embarrassed........and the love omg.......Heart.......kya bolun am always left urging for more....THE WAY THEY hold on to each oder haiiiiii ,magical......and now wish his eyesight comes bak asap...........cant wait for aankhon hi aankhon mein baatein........Tongue.
beautifull post............hugzzzzzzzzzHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82lizdarcy

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Great post, Liz! 

What a beautiful scene. You have the perfect word for it. It was like Honey! 
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnificen

LOL

Did something happen? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ivy_11kabeeraspeaking

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Very well said and its indeed felt like honey! Tasha grate in every scene, their chemistry is one of a kind !

LaDuSeLa

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Fabulous writeup Liz!

lizdarcy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index