Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 77)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

n=iknoo nufin cn b lyk hw it was.Cry.Cry am jus so glad wer allstil ere[wel mst of us nywy] yh dw im sure wen MR returns with sum new show, we'll b reunited with the gumshuda m8s...LOL
haha defo man sinc das d onli thng da wrksWinkLOLLOL yep it indeed does...so finally u all learn 2 respect moi n moi chappals...HEHE

omg i seen dat bit.its washilarious!!! d auto guy was lyk its designed onli 4 3 ppl lmao!!LOLLOLLOLhaha yh n wen dey arrive at the house the way she falls on sum next man's scooty n da way he's staring at her...LOL... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
@raj, suhana and meriyaar... ur welcum guys...anything 2 gt an update out of sophie...the sme i do for sana...and sumtyms vika..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19prncz

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

n=iknoo nufin cn b lyk hw it was.Cry.Cry am jus so glad wer allstil ere[wel mst of us nywy] yh dw im sure wen MR returns with sum new show, we'll b reunited with the gumshuda m8s...LOL yup cnt wait 4 dat 2 happenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed it wud b so gud 2 hav em all bak ..am more excited bout meeting  dem den his 'new show' lol          

haha defo man sinc das d onli thng da wrksWinkLOLLOL yep it indeed does...so finally u all learn 2 respect moi n moi chappals...HEHE shukriya my chappal masiTongueLOLLOLLOL thnx 2 u all i lernt 2 dhamkaying ppl aswel...due 2 my numerous amouts of dhamkis 2 suvi..shes finaly continuing wit her ff!!!Big smileBig smile   

omg i seen dat bit.its washilarious!!! d auto guy was lyk its designed onli 4 3 ppl lmao!!LOLLOLLOLhaha yh n wen dey arrive at the house the way she falls on sum next man's scooty n da way he's staring at her...LOL... haha yeh felt like saying pehli nazar mein pehla pyar ho gayaWinkLOLLOL   

Yuvika_15prncz

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

yup cnt wait 4 dat 2 happenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed it wud b so gud 2 hav em all bak ..am more excited bout meeting  dem den his 'new show' lol    dw m sure tht day wil cum v.soon i jus hpe its a strong character like DSP was...  

shukriya my chappal masiTongueLOLLOLLOL thnx 2 u all i lernt 2 dhamkaying ppl aswel...due 2 my numerous amouts of dhamkis 2 suvi..shes finaly continuing wit her ff!!!Big smileBig smileaahh so ur choriying (stealing) my idea n using it...bad girl!!!

haha yeh felt like saying pehli nazar mein pehla pyar ho gayaWinkLOLLOL haha yh tht was funi...i loved the auto scene wer the driver keeps lukin at khushi n she gts fed up n puts dupatta over her face n payal lafs a little...lol  

mIsHeZ.xprncz

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

yup cnt wait 4 dat 2 happenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed it wud b so gud 2 hav em all bak ..am more excited bout meeting  dem den his 'new show' lol    dw m sure tht day wil cum v.soon i jus hpe its a strong character like DSP was...   ikno id b crap if he gt d nrml casual knda charactr

shukriya my chappal masiTongueLOLLOLLOL thnx 2 u all i lernt 2 dhamkaying ppl aswel...due 2 my numerous amouts of dhamkis 2 suvi..shes finaly continuing wit her ff!!!Big smileBig smileaahh so ur choriying (stealing) my idea n using it...bad girl!!! wel atleast it mde her upd8..so no regrets bou chorying ur idea LOLTongueWinkLOLLOLLOL

haha yeh felt like saying pehli nazar mein pehla pyar ho gayaWinkLOLLOL haha yh tht was funi...i loved the auto scene wer the driver keeps lukin at khushi n she gts fed up n puts dupatta over her face n payal lafs a little...lol haha ano nd wen she hits him lmaoLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Hey SophieHug
Welcome back dear,it was such pleasant surprise to see ur PM saying u updated Ehsaas.Smile
Thanks for giving me Anya & Raj back,i missed these kids yaar.
AS & Nakku,what an emotional reunion.But ,AS was overwelmed seeing her grandkids.
So Dutta & Nakku told AS everything.I liked what Nakku said,she cann't change past ,but can give AS her grandkids future.
AS kept their rooms as is,so many memories must have flooded thru Nakku of her past.This is going to be real hard for her to stay away from Dutta.
I also liked how u got their past memory & used it to bring them close in present.
Now coming to my sweety Pie Anya,she is competely Daddy's daughter.LOL at her comment about Dutta looking still the same.LOL
Raj is typical boy ,more than house seeing,he wanted to see if there are any toys or games.LOL
LOL SophieLOLu couldn't resist bringing purohitji in this FFROFLAS & purohitji,kundalis go hand in hand naaWink

Now better update next part soon,don't take agesTongue
Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile
Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
nice Smile ,but plz update soon
droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update and here I was thinking you forgot all of us Ouch...now I know you have not Smile!

Go to top